SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:49 am

ElonM wrote:Why would they cancelled the interviews?

Curious minds wants to know.

Is it even confirmed though?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
ElonM wrote:Why would they cancelled the interviews?

Curious minds wants to know.

Is it even confirmed though?

Don't think so cause this tweet says they are on in a few mins.

‏@931freshradio
Coming up in ten..we chat with Jasmine and Kevin W from the @BacheloretteCA ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:05 am

verbadjectivenoun wrote:Just looking through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag on Twitter this AM and it looks like all their morning media interviews have been axed despite officials saying their relationship is fine.

Hmmm!

Please post the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10 am

Well Mike just left this message for them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:15 am

Awww that's sweet.

I didn't realize they were going to be on 931@freshradio. I have it streaming now but now realize it was 45 minutes ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:23 am

^^ Not sure they were on through:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for clarifying.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:30 am

I don't like the justification sad

I hope it is nothing really.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:40 am

My first hought is that Kevin wasnt happy after the ATFR was aired last night. Jasmine did say more than she probably should have sbout Mikhel but i dont see Kevin as a victim in this as it sounds like she had good reason to say what she did...as according ti her its been a rocky relationship... and i can imagine they had a fight after every episode aired ...Kevin mad and Jasmine running to him to apologize...same old...same old...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:41 am

I don't think it has to do with their relationship imo. Noah just liked a picture of them together like 30 mins ago and producers and such liked Mike message from above. Click on source above for info.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:46 am

iamreal2u wrote:I don't think it has to do with their relationship imo.  Noah just liked a picture of them together like 30 mins ago and producers and such liked Mike message from above.  Click on source above for info.

But it's certainly seem weird. As strange as the AFTR felt.
Anyway, like someone say, it's their life.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:54 am

What could be happening? I only remember Brad and Emily cancelling imterviews, even the New zealand couple did one together before calling it kaput.
Maybe they want to concentrate on getting the relationship right and stable instead of a press run?

I like Jasmine and I try to be empathetic towards these Leads but if you have had trouble dating a certain type in real life why go for the same thing when you have a big network machine behind you to get it right.

Come to think about it, Trista, Jason, Sean, Desiree, Ashley all didnt go for their normal types. They took a gamble and are winning right now.
If I was to get on any of these type of show, I will stay far away from what I tried in real life. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy