SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I'm not offering condolences just yet. I know that not all we
see may be true. As far as being sad over not choosing Mikhel
I don't believe that's the case. I haven't seen ATFR yet, I just
remember GA saying, Awkward Awkward when Mikhel was
speaking. Give it a chance to spill over. IMO scratch

It was bad though. She pretty much said she is still also in love with Mikhel...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope they are giving the middle finger to SM, if it in fact it's that bad. I wouldn't blame them if that's the case.

Let things cool off, then maybe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for clarifying. yes

I hope this isn't the case unless they're ridiculously thin skinned. I checked twitter and while there are negative comments there are also a lot of positive ones. They're not the first couple to have a bit of negativity and they won't be the last, that's what happens when you go on reality tv to find love. I hope they do post something soon to end the speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I don't believe they are broken up. I just have to remind Kevin insta posts to remind myself that they were still very together.
Now If I have to guess, I would probably say that maybe they got an argument about the Mikhel thing after watching yesterday and she didn't feel ready to do the media round this morning.

But I don't believe she will switch and I believe she loves kevin still.

I don't even want to be saying those words. I'm just sad right now for all party involves.
Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] say, it seems like no fan is happy right now, no matter who they are supporting, jasmine included.
This season didn't deserve this.
But it is what it is sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MTE re. the bolded sad

God, I'm really appreciating good old Ben & his "I don't regret saying ILY to both girls bc it led me to Lauren" now laugh out loud

& re Jordan & JoJo ... their conflicts were due to media crap/lack of support due to media crap though - not due to JoJo having difficulty bc she still had feelings for Robby. That's a much easier pill to swallow IMO than still having feelings for your F2 post-show taping AND admitting it on national television on ATFR.

And yeah, I also hope we get some sort of explanation soon re. the cancelled media appearances.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Sprite wrote:Kevin knew that there would be press after the show and could have planned time off accordingly....after all, they have had months to sort all that out. More likely, it sounds like another of their arguments occurred and he may have walked out...yet again. That could get old...like yesterday. As for Noah, he could have acknowledged why he couldn't make it, but he didn't. The he will be back message could refer to the next season. Stranger and stranger.

Kevin does work in emergency services, if they are short staff...(not saying this is what happened but...). Noah was liking they IG posting this morning. Maybe something happened after that ... Who knows.. just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I think they love each other.

On another topic ...Honestly I thought his parents had the cutest exchange last night with the listener and the talker bit. So cute and the way his mom rested her head on his dad shoulders, then Kevin kissing J on the neck. Another cute moment was when J was talking about Kevin's hair and Noah asked, if her Kevin and she was like yes my Kevin. Again that whole piece was so cute. I think there were at least 2 hours of taping that fitted into 2 mins of show and they can capture almost any expression that they need. When Kevin took the flight back with Noah he sure as darn looked really happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:24 pm

WOW! Just watched the finale and these are my scattered thoughts...

First of all, I have nothing bad to say about Kevin, or Jasmine. I think Jasmine was a wonderful Bachelorette and I respect her honesty so much. Kevin seems like a great guy (and looks hot with shorter hair) and although he would not be a good match for me, I completely believe that he was/is in love with Jasmine and cares about her deeply.

I was 99% sure Jasmine was going to pick Kevin. And although I'm a Mikhel fan, usually when the F2 is let go, I still get that warm giddy feeling (and maybe some tears) during the proposal even if the person picked was not my favorite.

I'll start with the proposal then. I thought it was odd. Not on Kevin's side - his words were beautiful and his emotion was potent, but I couldn't help put notice that Jasmine didn't seem 100% present in that moment. She was smiling but her eyes didn't seem as engaged, and it looked like her mind was somewhere else at times. I'm a doctor and I have noticed in myself that when a patient is talking and I'm trying to stay engaged, but my mind is going somewhere else, that I will start nodding my head over and over to appear that I'm still actively listening. I noticed Jasmine doing this a lot during his speech. I can't help but wonder if she was still thinking about Mikhel. Of course, I could totally be wrong, but she didn't radiate the same happiness that Kevin was.

And then the ATFR. Oh boy. I'd read the comments but didn't want to form an opinion until I watched myself. First off... that HUG she gave Mikhel both at the beginning and end... I've never seen a lead give their F2 a hug like that at ATFR. It was like she didn't want to let go. Jasmine herself acknowledged that this was "an abnormal response for a Bachelorette" and when she admitted that she still had feelings for Mikhel (which she spat out very slowly, as if she feared she would regret what she was about to say, but wanted to be honest in true Jasmine form), she said "I know that's bad of me to say." And for her feelings to persist for Mikhel almost SIX MONTHS after filming (when she probably only knew him for what, 2 months?) makes me think that there must be some semblance of regret and "what if" - not just a sense of caring for someone's wellbeing because you were falling in love with them at some point.

She reiterated that her and Kevin still have had conflicts which have continued since the end of the show, which makes me wonder if the same issues she feared would continue have indeed persisted despite his reassurance that things would be different once the show ended and he didn't have to worry about the other men. (However, can you really blame Kevin if Jasmine does still really have feelings for Mikhel? I certainly would have trouble coping with that if I was engaged to someone.)

Anyways, I kind of feel bad now for all 3 of them. It's all probably more complex than we can all comprehend. I am ashamed of Canada for not having Jasmine (and Kevin's) back in all of this. I would guess that she needs our support now more than ever.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Twitter response to Lorimer’s choice has not been pleasant; some users attacked her for it and weren’t able to make sense of the decision. (You can read some of those tweets, below.)

Entertainment journalists were surprised this morning by an email from The Bachelorette Canada publicists saying that any Wednesday interviews with the new couple were cancelled from coast-to-coast. This left many wondering what happened after After the Final Rose.

@kyleandrewphoto
Disappointed to see Twitter turning on @jazlor1 right now. It's about her journey guys/gals, not ours. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA

@mikhel_sickand Retweeted Kyle Andrew
Well said Kyle...well said.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Ok.  I just saw some of ET live source and they said that Jasmine and Kevin were fighting either backstage or onstage and that the parents and Jasmine mother were not getting on very well.  Can't rewind so not sure how it all started.  Not sure what to think about this.  Roz Weston hates Kevin for whatever reason so he was really only spilling about Kevin.  He thinks Mikhel walks on water.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok.  I just saw some of ET live source and they said that Jasmine and Kevin were fighting either backstage or onstage and that the parents and Jasmine mother were not getting on very well.  Can't rewind so not sure how it all started.  Not sure what to think about this.  Roz Weston hates Kevin for whatever reason so he was really only spilling about Kevin.  He thinks Mikhel walks on water.

Damn, I'm not surprised given what she said about Mikhel.

Oh well.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sorry to them and their fans but this doesn't sound good at all. sad

And good lord I'm tired of Mikhel and the OTT praise of him already. Dude doesn't walk on water. He's an ordinary dude like the rest of the dudes this season. Holy chit Mike for Bachelor or someone new, please. laugh out loud

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:
And good lord I'm tired of Mikhel and the OTT praise of him already. Dude doesn't walk on water. He's an ordinary dude like the rest of the dudes this season. Holy chit Mike for Bachelor or someone new, please. laugh out loud
Agreed! Well.... if he's available, I say KW for next bachelor :uptonogood Too soon?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

What a mess. sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA her whole interaction with Mikhel was weird. I'm not sure what exactly to make of it ATM but it was definitely weird & "off". I've posted this before but I also found it bizarre that HE was the one mentioning moving on and nudging her to do so. It kind of boggles my mind that she prefaced with "I know this is as to say..." & then SAID it anyway. Sometimes IMO there is such a thing as being TOO honest. A little consideration & tact would've been great.

I honestly feel for Kevin the most in all if this ... he gave her a way out, she refused it, and look where everything is now. I kind if wish she had just pulled a Brad 1.0 if she was really that messed up and unsure.

& yeah, after all this crap with the IMO OTT Mikhel worshipping, I'm all for Mike as Bachelor now. I'm so happy for him that he was spared from enduring all this drama. Where do I sign my support? laugh out loud

^all JMO

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sorry to them and their fans but this doesn't sound good at all. sad

Is this your opinion? Where's your proof of this? Any evidence to support this theory? giggling I just adore him, his parents did such a wonderful job IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy