SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Fighting on stage??? laugh out loud that's a new one. K probably needs his so to be 100% devoted, as do most people obviously, so I can see why he wouldn't be able to take yet more competition on atfr. Ugh!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Its available on Facebook now btw...source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

dee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
And good lord I'm tired of Mikhel and the OTT praise of him already. Dude doesn't walk on water. He's an ordinary dude like the rest of the dudes this season. Holy chit Mike for Bachelor or someone new, please. laugh out loud
Agreed! Well.... if he's available, I say KW for next bachelor :uptonogood Too soon?
He would need to go the Nick Viall route of Villain to Bachelor laugh out loud

Or maybe go on BIP 4 (hey, Canadians are allowed) & find love there? I already have matches in mind for him :uptonogood Hugesmile & bonus - firefighters have a good record of finding love on the US franchise laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sorry to them and their fans but this doesn't sound good at all. sad

And good lord I'm tired of Mikhel and the OTT praise of him already. Dude doesn't walk on water. He's an ordinary dude like the rest of the dudes this season. Holy chit Mike for Bachelor or someone new, please. laugh out loud

Is this your opinion? Where's your proof of this? Any evidence to support this theory? giggling I just adore him, his parents did such a wonderful job IMO.

Oops sorry I added JMO to my post. laugh out loud IMO he's just a regular guy. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok.  I just saw some of ET live source and they said that Jasmine and Kevin were fighting either backstage or onstage and that the parents and Jasmine mother were not getting on very well.  Can't rewind so not sure how it all started.  Not sure what to think about this.  Roz Weston hates Kevin for whatever reason so he was really only spilling about Kevin.  He thinks Mikhel walks on water.

Who knows how much of it is true but if it is, then yikes... Also, the short sequence from ATFR that wasn't shown during the episode. Here, Jasmine says that things got better with time, their fights first lasted forever, and now they are resolved pretty quickly (paraphrasing). Oooookkkk scratch
So the positive thing is that their fights are shorter now? hmmm The cynic in me can't help but think if it's because they don't care anymore or because they communicate better... All JMO.

Last edited by traveler90 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:09 pm

When was the ATFR filmed? I am an eternal optimist so when they come out to say it's one way or the other then...

IMO, if Jasmine had any unresolved feelings for Mikhel perhaps she should've handled that business months ago. Did it take coming back to the show to relive the feelings? Break it off with Kevin before all of this if it was the case and don't wear his ring.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok.  I just saw some of ET live source and they said that Jasmine and Kevin were fighting either backstage or onstage and that the parents and Jasmine mother were not getting on very well.  Can't rewind so not sure how it all started.  Not sure what to think about this.  Roz Weston hates Kevin for whatever reason so he was really only spilling about Kevin.  He thinks Mikhel walks on water.
Yikes hmmm

I don't blame Kevin or his parents for being pissed if this is true.
I also thought it was BS of them to call Jill out for her HTD behaviour & then not talk to Jasmine's mom at all about her less than flattering words re. Kevin.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Sorry optimists I love ya'll but this one is going to the pooper if it hasn't already. JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 pm

The little interview section at the atfr made me cringe. Kevin was clearly upset IMO, Jasmine was doing all the talking and when she tried to get him to talk he was pretty short. Also the fact that they were fighting publicly there where producers had to be intervening. Y I K E S.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Listen again since it's available on ET Facebook. It seems that one thing they have learn is how to resolve issues( whatever that means). Roz believe that they cancelled because Kevin does not want to deal with being asked what he thought of his financee still being in love with the other guy. Roz opinion of course. To clarify my previous statement they were arguing back stage according to what Roz heard.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:23 pm

I checked out of this season weeks ago when I saw Kevin would be the F1. I am no fan of his but it has to hurt hearing your fiance still harbors feelings for the other guy. To me, Jasmine still doesn't know what she wants or needs in a relationship. Everything she said in interviewers pre-show just rings false to me now. I wish Jasmine the best and hope she grows from this. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Awww well what can you do? I still loved her season and the story they told. She was lovely; hopefully they announce their split soon and the next bachelor. Wishing the best for all involved.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy