SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Crazy question.  Would Jasmine have taken Kevin's hanky and wiped her face regardless of how expensive?

I have not watch the final yet but read here all night. Are you saying she took Mikhel handy and wipe her face? If so that is very telling.

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by lapcoffee Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:04 pm

She didn't take Mikhel's. She took Noah's. That was the most emotional ATFR I've seen.

lapcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:06 pm

He offered and she refused and said it was probably expensive. I thought that was just an excuse and probably the only time in that whole interaction that she set any kind of limits for their interaction IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now we know why they have been promoting Mike as next bachelor all season.

“Being on TV for one season was more than enough for me,” he told ET Canada.

He = Mikhel

Also another extract:

ET Canada has also learned that there is tension between Lorimer and Wendt’s families. A source says the interaction between Lorimer’s mother Linda and Kevin’s mother Jill as “icy” and “cold,” while another source claims the two had a “verbal fight.”

Is ET Canada that reliable?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 pm

I will be really sad if the verbal fight between the mothers is true. sad
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:14 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He = Mikhel

Also another extract:

ET Canada has also learned that there is tension between Lorimer and Wendt’s families. A source says the interaction between Lorimer’s mother Linda and Kevin’s mother Jill as “icy” and “cold,” while another source claims the two had a “verbal fight.”

I consider them very, very reliable here in Canada.

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:He offered and she refused and said it was probably expensive. I thought that was just an excuse and probably the only time in that whole interaction that she set any kind of limits for their interaction IMO.

This was my thoughts exactly.  She would not have given it a second thought if it was Kevin's imo.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:17 pm

He = Mikhel

Also another extract:

Seriously a verbal fight between little Linda and Jill.  They are the adults here.  Doubt that one very much.  Did they name the source?

Oops.. Correcting the verbal fight was suppose to be Kevin and Jill. My mistake..

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Bring on Mike as the Next Bachelor, I would love a season of him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the mothers said not so nice things about their kids I could see heated words.

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:20 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Does anyone else blame the prod as much as I do?
Like they could have narrate their story wayyyyyy better.

me for sure  handwave

but i have seen it before in US versions. TPTB sometimes gave wacky editing to the F1s/final couple/love story who - i assume-  they thought wouldn't make it in real life anyway. eg: Ben F- Courtney, JPG-Nikki, Shawn-Kaitlyn laugh out loud. Just my take, JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lapcoffee Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:21 pm

I wish the next bachelor was Mikhel, but I'll hold out for the most unlikely and romantic of endings, that he and Jasmine give things a shot. Mike would be cool. Would be neat to see him open up more!

lapcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm

reason wrote:

He = Mikhel

Also another extract:

I consider them very, very reliable here in Canada.

Oh well, good on Mikhel for not wanting to be on TV. You could tell he wasn't completely at ease in front of the camera. Makes sense to me he wants to be done with being on TV.

As for the mothers, it breaks my heart. So many unhappy people all around that couple. Geez!!!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy