SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Brill Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Hopefully this is the last time I comment on this thread. Smiley  I'm not going anywhere but it is depressing reading about 2 people that are getting slammed that as far as I know not one person on here knows personally.  If I am wrong about you knowing them then please correct me.

I'm sorry your FAVORITE MIKE ( he wasn't the one) , until he was sent home and then MIKHEL took his place at FAVORITE and he wasn't the one.  It is what it is.

To me, Jasmine was trying to tell Mikhel that she did love him as well at the ATFR but obviously IF she loved him more than Kevin she would have sent Kevin home.  :yes:   She felt so bad for hurting him that she wanted him to know that and she could see he is still hurting.  Once she said it she didn't know how to get out of it.  Mikhel realizing that helped her out.  He has watched the show and he knows, who she loves more and it isn't him..

I've been there, where the F1 is not the one I wanted and while I maybe have felt like you in the past, seeing the remarks here, I will make sure if I ever did that, I will not do it again.  I really hope it isn't hatred that you feel in your hearts, for people you don't know, but it sure sounds that way. :yes:

Now since this is Thanksgiving weekend, for our American friends,bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1627380978  I hope you all can give thanks for what you have, for your family and friends.  Enjoy this special weekend. group hug  Happy Thanksgiving! beatingheart

Last edited by Brill on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Ugh honestly if I were either Kevin or Mikhel, I'd say hell no to all this waffling back and forth & "I don't know how to manage these feelings"/"it's hard falling in love with two people" /"I'm completely in love with A but still have feelings for B" BS. Like GA, my personal belief is you either want me or you don't - if you're not sure somehow, I'm out of here.

Good for them I suppose if Kevin manages to overlook this & they work out all their stuff. I personally wouldn't be able to do it.

& I don't see Kevin as a manipulator at all - his giving her an out was an effort to shoulder the burden/wanting her to be happy even if it was with someone else to me. & I don't see what his ex has to do with this - we know so little about that r/s that to label him a "manipulator" in it seems out of nowhere to me.

He's admitted his shortcomings & seems the hardest on himself (see: his multiple instances of saying that he didn't feel "enough" or J was out of his league). I see him as a genuine, vulnerable guy who may have his flaws but has a good heart & good intentions. From his SM, he seems cute, witty & able to laugh at himself. I have a friend whose opinion I trust who knows him personally and can vouch for Kevin being a super nice person (it's been awhile since they've kept in touch but I believe a person's core character generally remains steadfast).

He was crying heartwrenchingly in that PI about giving her an out. If that was all an act or a result of "manipulation" then he should really consider quitting his day job and becoming an actor bc that performance was Oscar calibre. I guess different opinions make the world go 'round but for the life of me, I just don't understand how he's being labelled all kinds of horrible things, especially in the SM cesspools,  just from a few scenes on a highly edited TV show.

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great posts! I've enjoyed reading them & have agreed with so many u can't quote them all:)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:47 pm

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin acknowledged on the extended ET clip that wasn't shown, that he realizes he didn't handle that situation as well as the other guys. He gave them credit for handling it better then him, and acknowledged he realizes it now and it's all because of Jasmine. Everyone has issues, and it appears Jasmine has some of her own. The idea of a strong relationship is to work them out together. They've only known each other for two months after filming ended. I believe couples can work out issues when it's a matter of cleaning up after themselves, or so and so likes to sleep in when the other one doesn't. But in this case we are talking about another guy. This IMO isn't about Kevin's outbursts, it's about Jasmine being messed up.

Mikhel got credit for supporting her when she was giving her speech, Kevin said he gave Jasmine an out, if she wanted to choose Mikhel he would go back and move on with his life and not to worry about him, he wants her happy. IMO that's just as considerate.

Jasmine had her choice. If she was pressured to chose one, I don't know, but in the last 6 months it should have been sorted out and the F1 shouldn't have to continue dealing with the F2 IMHO.

Personally I wouldn't agree to dating both then deciding on who to choose. You either want me or you don't, there's no inbetween for me, but that's just me. I don't think Mikhel is her type at all, but again, that's just me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the bold I saw as manipulation.  Just like keep walking out.  That was the same thing he did when he left the previous girlfriend pick up and move to toronto.   JMHO  I know I am not always right.  The relationship with his mother says a whole lot to me.  Cathering is never good in a mother son relationship.

IA with you. Being selfless would have been to tell her he loves her and he understands that she has to follow her heart and he would support whatever decision she makes as right for her. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:47 pm

How wonderful would it be if they can start fresh from here on. No TV show, just real life as they see reality in their every day. I hope clarity and peace comes and they live their truth out. How wonderful if it actually survives the circus. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA

Get away from everyone, including the ones who think they know what's best for her. Where ever they are, I hope they get out there and enjoy discovering new things together. They need the time to start real dating and I hope that's what they are doing. If not, I hope whatever decisions are made, they are both able to move on and be happy for each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin acknowledged on the extended ET clip that wasn't shown, that he realizes he didn't handle that situation as well as the other guys. He gave them credit for handling it better then him, and acknowledged he realizes it now and it's all because of Jasmine. Everyone has issues, and it appears Jasmine has some of her own. The idea of a strong relationship is to work them out together. They've only known each other for two months after filming ended. I believe couples can work out issues when it's a matter of cleaning up after themselves, or so and so likes to sleep in when the other one doesn't. But in this case we are talking about another guy. This IMO isn't about Kevin's outbursts, it's about Jasmine being messed up.

Mikhel got credit for supporting her when she was giving her speech, Kevin said he gave Jasmine an out, if she wanted to choose Mikhel he would go back and move on with his life and not to worry about him, he wants her happy. IMO that's just as considerate.

Jasmine had her choice. If she was pressured to chose one, I don't know, but in the last 6 months it should have been sorted out and the F1 shouldn't have to continue dealing with the F2 IMHO.

Personally I wouldn't agree to dating both then deciding on who to choose. You either want me or you don't, there's no inbetween for me, but that's just me. I don't think Mikhel is her type at all, but again, that's just me.

Honestly, if you have to think about it that much...do I want A or do I want B...you probably don't want either one. You either want someone or you don't. If you have to mush up two people...like Jasmine said about Kevin and Mikhel...then you don't really want either one...no matter how nice they may be.

Say what you will about other leads, whether they picked someone for the long term or because they were hot and horny for someone, they wanted who they picked more than anyone else. This doesn't appear to be the case for Jasmine. What a mess of an ending for what was a terrific season. sad

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Brill wrote:Hopefully this is the last time I comment on this thread. Smiley  I'm not going anywhere but it is depressing reading about 2 people that are getting slammed that as far as I know not one person on here knows personally.  If I am wrong about you knowing them then please correct me.

I'm sorry your FAVORITE MIKE ( he wasn't the one) , until he was sent home and then MIKHEL took his place at FAVORITE and he wasn't the one.  It is what it is.

To me, Jasmine was trying to tell Mikhel that she did love him as well at the ATFR but obviously IF she loved him more than Kevin she would have sent Kevin home.  :yes:   She felt so bad for hurting him that she wanted him to know that and she could see he is still hurting.  Once she said it she didn't know how to get out of it.  Mikhel realizing that helped her out.  He has watched the show and he knows, who she loves more and it isn't him..

I've been there, where the F1 is not the one I wanted and while I maybe have felt like you in the past, seeing the remarks here, I will make sure if I ever did that, I will not do it again.  I really hope it isn't hatred that you feel in your hearts, for people you don't know, but it sure sounds that way. :yes:

Now since this is Thanksgiving weekend, for our American friends,bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1627380978  I hope you all can give thanks for what you have, for your family and friends.  Enjoy this special weekend. group hug  Happy Thanksgiving! beatingheart

I am not sure it has too be like that regarding who she loved/loves the most. Kevin could have been her Brooks (Desirees season). Chris was her nr 2 and it took Brooks leaving for her to see that Chris was what she needed. Like she said, she was so blinded by Brooks that she didn't see that the one thing she needed was right in front of her. It could have been the same for Jasmine, but Kevin never left, and it took some time before she realized what she had done. Not being able to stop thinking about Mikhel at the same time as having conflicts with Kevin is now making her confused. It could very well be so that her mom/sister/friend really did know that Mikhel was what she needed but she still wasn't at that point. Her relationship with M grew so much the last week and I believe in real life with more time she could very well have ended up with him… She would have needed more time!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Anyway I feel like them being away from SM can't be anything else that trouble in paradise. They could make their lives so much easier by posting a picture of them being happy if that is the case.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Well if someone say something like if I could just mush them into 1, that tells me alot. IMHO She should have asked to date them out of the bubble for a few months and then make a decision at the after. I might be right or wrong but it is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:24 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You either know or you don't. Everyone has roughly the same amount of time on these types of shows. Most of them know pretty much early on. If you're still not sure 6 months later then you're messed up that's for sure.

Funny how she states her relationship with Mikhel grew so fast in the last week. I can't help think it's because of her family telling her he's better for her and started to influence her decision or doubt her decision especially from her friend who continuously promotes her own law firm on twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ugh honestly if I were either Kevin or Mikhel, I'd say hell no to all this waffling back and forth & "I don't know how to manage these feelings"/"it's hard falling in love with two people" /"I'm completely in love with A but still have feelings for B" BS. Like GA, my personal belief is you either want me or you don't - if you're not sure somehow, I'm out of here.

Good for them I suppose if Kevin manages to overlook this & they work out all their stuff. I personally wouldn't be able to do it.

& I don't see Kevin as a manipulator at all - his giving her an out was an effort to shoulder the burden/wanting her to be happy even if it was with someone else to me. & I don't see what his ex has to do with this - we know so little about that r/s that to label him a "manipulator" in it seems out of nowhere to me.

He's admitted his shortcomings & seems the hardest on himself (see: his multiple instances of saying that he didn't feel "enough" or J was out of his league). I see him as a genuine, vulnerable guy who may have his flaws but has a good heart & good intentions. From his SM, he seems cute, witty & able to laugh at himself. I have a friend whose opinion I trust who knows him personally and can vouch for Kevin being a super nice person (it's been awhile since they've kept in touch but I believe a person's core character generally remains steadfast).

He  was crying heartwrenchingly in that PI about giving her an out. If that was all an act or a result of "manipulation" then he should really consider quitting his day job and becoming an actor bc that performance was Oscar calibre. I guess different opinions make the world go 'round but for the life of me, I just don't understand how he's being labelled all kinds of horrible things, especially in the SM cesspools,  just from a few scenes on a highly edited TV show.

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great posts! I've enjoyed reading them & have agreed with so many u can't quote them all:)

ITA.......Also Reality TV to real life is a whole different ballgame !

Last edited by 4health on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:27 pm

It looks like a mess but then so did Ben with his declarations of love to two women. The fact that they were both spiritually grounded helped to clarify as they committed to each other and lived out their truth. I don't know but hope Jasmine and Kevin have some grounding and come to a stable peaceful place in their hearts.

Gosh, my opinions fly like the wind from wanting her back with Mikhel to making it work with Kevin. To her credit, jasmine is loveable and we as a nation have loved her and want the best for her and are dismayed at her perceived conflicted heart and sadness.

I for one decide here and now to step back and see if the process of time will reveal truths in the heart and live out of peace in the heart. I just hope for the best for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy