SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:28 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why are you reading my mind? laugh out loud laugh out loud

She should have send him home and get to know one of the others are walk away alone.  IMHO

Ya, she missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to find what could have been a wonderful relationship. If nothing else, I hope she learns to widen her horizon when looking for Mr Right and to listen to her family!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Come on ya'll there are opportunities for love for her beyond this silly show. This wasn't her once and only lifetime opportunity to find it. I seriously don't get the angst and mourning over her TV relationships that ended half a year ago in real time. laugh out loud

All JMO. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Come on ya'll there are opportunities for love for her beyond this silly show. This wasn't her once and only lifetime opportunity to find it. I seriously don't get the angst and mourning over her TV relationships that ended half a year ago in real time. laugh out loud

Of course she'll find love eventually, what i was saying she went through all that time amd effort to pick the same ol' jerk she usually picks.

I for one am not mourning anyone or anything .....Just stating an opinion about a show i watched ...isnt that what this board is all about?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Kevin acknowledged on the extended ET clip that wasn't shown, that he realizes he didn't handle that situation as well as the other guys. He gave them credit for handling it better then him, and acknowledged he realizes it now and it's all because of Jasmine. Everyone has issues, and it appears Jasmine has some of her own. The idea of a strong relationship is to work them out together. They've only known each other for two months after filming ended. I believe couples can work out issues when it's a matter of cleaning up after themselves, or so and so likes to sleep in when the other one doesn't. But in this case we are talking about another guy. This IMO isn't about Kevin's outbursts, it's about Jasmine being messed up.

Mikhel got credit for supporting her when she was giving her speech, Kevin said he gave Jasmine an out, if she wanted to choose Mikhel he would go back and move on with his life and not to worry about him, he wants her happy. IMO that's just as considerate.

Jasmine had her choice. If she was pressured to chose one, I don't know, but in the last 6 months it should have been sorted out and the F1 shouldn't have to continue dealing with the F2 IMHO.

Personally I wouldn't agree to dating both then deciding on who to choose. You either want me or you don't, there's no inbetween for me, but that's just me. I don't think Mikhel is her type at all, but again, that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:49 pm

northernviewer wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Come on ya'll there are opportunities for love for her beyond this silly show. This wasn't her once and only lifetime opportunity to find it. I seriously don't get the angst and mourning over her TV relationships that ended half a year ago in real time. laugh out loud

Of course she'll  find love eventually, what i was saying she went through all that time amd effort to pick the same ol' jerk she usually picks.  

I for one am not mourning anyone or anything .....Just stating an opinion about a show i watched ...isnt that what this board is all about?
That's what this board is definitely about and I was sharing my opinion too. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin acknowledged on the extended ET clip that wasn't shown, that he realizes he didn't handle that situation as well as the other guys. He gave them credit for handling it better then him, and acknowledged he realizes it now and it's all because of Jasmine. Everyone has issues, and it appears Jasmine has some of her own. The idea of a strong relationship is to work them out together. They've only known each other for two months after filming ended. I believe couples can work out issues when it's a matter of cleaning up after themselves, or so and so likes to sleep in when the other one doesn't. But in this case we are talking about another guy. This IMO isn't about Kevin's outbursts, it's about Jasmine being messed up.

Mikhel got credit for supporting her when she was giving her speech, Kevin said he gave Jasmine an out, if she wanted to choose Mikhel he would go back and move on with his life and not to worry about him, he wants her happy. IMO that's just as considerate.

Jasmine had her choice. If she was pressured to chose one, I don't know, but in the last 6 months it should have been sorted out and the F1 shouldn't have to continue dealing with the F2 IMHO.

Personally I wouldn't agree to dating both then deciding on who to choose. You either want me or you don't, there's no inbetween for me, but that's just me. I don't think Mikhel is her type at all, but again, that's just me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the bold I saw as manipulation.  Just like keep walking out.  That was the same thing he did when he left the previous girlfriend pick up and move to toronto.   JMHO  I know I am not always right. The relationship with his mother says a whole lot to me. Cathering is never good in a mother son relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Now that the season is over, I wanted to bring this forward. It's something that has been on my mind a long time.
This not member specific, but member general and something to keep in mind when posting and happens to be a pet peeve of mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Novels - Please refrain from typing novel type posts all the time. We understand you would like to get your point across however, most times the reader is lost, and will skim over your post anyway. Especially during busy seasons when there are pages of posts to catch up on, the long ones most likely are overlooked.

Thank you all for a great season! bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the reminder

Is the season over though?

It don't feel like it laugh out loud

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:24 pm

I mean the televised season. LOL I guess nothing is really ever over as long as the memory still exists. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Girrl, you are reading my thoughts today! Lol

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:41 pm

I think this is one time that dating both in the real world after would have been the best option for all.

I guess you really can fall for two people and it might take the real world to figure out which fits the best for all involved.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:55 pm

is it bad that i want her to marry both? looooool
I feel like that they all three will have their happy ending.
It is possible in some countries.

No wonder she wanted to mush them together.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy