SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:09 am

Jasmine choose what she was used to, instead of trying something different.  Her mother and sister spoke about her past choices and I think once things was done filming she could see the big mistake.  Kevin IMO is a manipulator.  We never saw when they make up in both instance that he wanted to leave, and to me it was a game to him to win the girl but he played it better than anyone.  I feel sorry for them all.  Jasmine tell the world that she still have feelings for Mikhel is speaking her truth, and it is buyers remorse.  I think she should let go of the relationship and move on. They have a saying familiarity breeds contempt that is what is going on.

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:36 am

Theres a reason they left in all that negative stuff about Kevin..his anger issues, how he walks away when he doesnt get his way...i think his mother has treated him like a princess and he wants his girlfriends to also :babies:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:43 am

Thanks to the Google Drive links - whoever posted those, thank you!!!! - finally got to watch and form my own opinions.

Cried me a river :tissuebox  All up, confusing as it is that she said practically at the same time to two different men that she is falling in love with them, I don't know that she really has.  For me, that would explain her internal conflict and confusion and fear of making mistakes.  IMO she has very very strong feelings for both of them and she is not yet at the stage of knowing (the internal kind of knowing that doesn't come with words or thinking).

What stood out for me is her fear of choosing incorrectly.  IMO if it is soul-mate type love, it isn't a matter of choice.  It is a yearning from within to be together to the exclusion of all others and a bone-deep, visceral knowledge that the bond isn't in the same league as, and can't compare to, the strong and deep feelings for other 'contenders'.

All below are IMO and my own responses and observations.  I focused on watching the body language and not so much the words:

Finale

• Mikhel walked sooooo slowly towards Jasmine - I would guess that he knew.  It wasn't his usual characteristic confident faster paced walk.  If that's the case, it would make sense to me that he had rehearsed in his mind how he was going to respond and hence why he kissed her on the cheek when he walked up instead of on the lips like he did on their final time together and before in one-on-one situations.

• I am sooo full of admiration of how he held it all together in front of her, clearly focusing on reassuring and supporting her.  Absolutely consistent with what he said ATFR about the whole point of the show was to find her someone to spend the rest of her life with.

• Mikhel is such a humble man - in the car on the way back - how he examined his own actions and not once did he wonder if she could have made the wrong decision.  To me, that demonstrated that his trust in Jasmine is implicit and unwavering.

• Kevin's show of emotion, to me, showed that he really also does love her and, in a convoluted way, if going on 50 dates (whatever the number is), that gives more credence to the feelings that he says he has for Jasmine which he claims he has never felt before.

ATFR

• Mikhel's eyes looked bloodshot to me - might he have been crying beforehand?  At one point, he leaned forward and look downwards and looked like he had wiped just under his bottom eyelid.  He kept swallowing and doing the same lip movements as he did on the beach and in the car afterwards.

• ITA with posters that Jasmine's clearly not over Mikhel from her admission that she found it challenging to watch the episodes.  Seems consistent with her fear of making mistakes in her choice of a life partner.  Again, reinforced to me that she isn't head-over-heels in love with Kevin nor Mikhel.

• Mikhel looked visibly shaken at Jasmine's admission that she was 'still' having conflicts with Kevin.

• Jasmine and Mikhel's final hug spoke volumes to me of the depth of emotions that the months hasn't diminished.  Might have been refuelled by watching the episodes.

• Noah was more visibly excited about the prospect of the reunion with Kevin than Jasmine was! She was almost reluctant in standing up to welcome Kevin to the stage.  This continued when Noah's questions to the 'happy couple' of what's next now that they can go public was more excited! Kevin did all the talking of what he would like to do and Jasmine volunteered not a single murmur. That is so unlike her as she is usually exuberant and excited when faced with the prospect of doing something potentially exciting.  She didn't 'cackle with glee' - IMO in stark contrast to her excitement at being asked to share her opinion of whose hair she liked best and least of all.

• Kevin's hand on Jasmine's knee reminded me - and I went back and re-watched the MTP - Kevin had his hand on Jasmine's knees too.

• Jasmine's mother was seated in front of Kevin's parents.  That must have been uncomfortable all round.  ITA with posters that her mum didn't look happy.  In fact, IMO she looked grim.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 am

I just realize that the more they are silent, the more people will think there is trouble and it's all.because jas is having regrets, which may be far from the truth for all we know.
Then the same fans will get their hope that in some magical way she is going to end up with Mikhel, and then get their hearts broken again when it's noy the case.
Which will certainly result in having the same meltdown (maybe to a lesser degree) at during the finale, with people saying "mistake", "red flag" and so on.
It's like the whole nation can't even move on because of this situation.

I for one am not sure at all where I stand with this.
I just know I wish them all hapiness and I want to hear from the couple before making an opinion on their situation.
But one thing is for sure, I don't have closure right now. Like at all.
And I'm sure im not the only. This season is sure amazing and have made us feel many diverse feelings and it's continue. It's like a social experiment for real. How to hold your breath with thousands of people for an outcome (not even the same one).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love your post.  From what little I see Mikhel was really shaken about the conflict and how she still have feelings for him.  I think that maybe on of the reason he has not take the bachelor role.  He is still in love with her. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:41 am

To be fair, I doubt that he refused to hold his breath waiting for her to make a decision.
I think he just don't want to be on tv.
I got the sense that they have been promoting Mike more for bachelor since the beginning and it is probably because Mikhel already said no when asked unofficially.
Also I don't see him making that decision 2min after talking to jasmine for the first after 5 months if he doesn't already know he won't do it.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

Reminder No Spoilers in any threads other than those titled spoilers for that particular show. Discussion of any other season, is discussed in it's own threads.

Catching up here, all I want to add is, if I was with someone who had feelings for someone else, I don't think I'd wait around until they sorted out their feelings. If someone has to think if they want to be with me or not, then I don't want them. JMHO. I can't imagine what this has been like for Kevin. For some reason he is the bad guy according to SM just because he wasn't the favourite. I'm not sure I know any guy that would be able to get through something like that. You're with your girl and you have to discuss what you're feeling for someone else?

She chooses her F1, he thinks he's it, and now he still has to fight for her after the camera stops rolling. How do you deal with that? Are you suppose to convince her you're the one and TOG isn't?

IMO she has put Kevin and Mikhel in a very difficult position. This should have been sorted out the end of May. Six months later she is still wondering about the F2? Lets say she decides to switch, and then she's realizes she misses Kevin and wants him back? Should he take her back or should she stick with Mikhel because he is "better for her" according to her family annoying lawyer friend and SM?

To me this isn't like Jason Mesnick's season IMO. He at least knew what he wanted and besides I don't believe he chose Melissa because he wanted to, that's a discussion for another thread. As of the taping of the ATFR it appears Jasmine doesn't know what she wants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:55 am

You are so right, GA. She doesn't know what she wants. I said elsewhere she should not have made a choice but dated them in real life for a couple of months after the show (before the AFTR) and then made her decision, or rejected them both, as has happened before (Jen Schefft). JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:03 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:To be fair, I doubt that he refused to hold his breath waiting for her to make a decision.
I think he just don't want to be on tv.
I got the sense that they have been promoting Mike more for bachelor since the beginning and it is probably because Mikhel already said no when asked unofficially.
Also I don't see him making that decision 2min after talking to jasmine for the first after 5 months if he doesn't already know he won't do it.

JMO

I agree with you.  I should have said after the experience and he came home he just was not interest in putting himself out there again.  After all his mother said he almost went into a cocoon after the last break up.  I see Mikhel as a 1 woman man.  Jasmine would not have to worry if he would cheat or treat her badly.  I believe she would be treated like a queen. JMHO

Last edited by reason on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with everything you wrote.

For the life of me I can't understand the anger/hate towards Kevin, like him or not.

As I mentioned a few thread before, Jasmine needs to deal with her abandonment issues, who she is and want she wants.....JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 pm

GA ... Kevin not being a fan favourite wasnt just about him having bad hair, they showed his outbursts, his bad moods, how he walked away in anger many times etc. so him being the bad guy in all this isnt a stretch of the imagination. Jasmines biggest fault in all of this was not reacting to all those red flags and sending him home halfway through the season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why are you reading my mind? laugh out loud laugh out loud

She should have send him home and get to know one of the others are walk away alone. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy