SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 pm

reason wrote:They wont last long and right about now Jasmine is buyers remorse land.  She is a stubborn one.  That is just my opinion.

The bolded is the crux of the whole situation. Jasmine has a strong personality and needs to realize that she can't always have it her way.
I've not posted my reaction to the finale because I can' t think think due to an ear infection, but some of you are making a lot of valid points and I'm enjoying reading them.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think that W and bacheloretteca have be pushing that Kevin is trying to keep her smiling.  I think most fans do not want to hear this but want her to run away with Mikhel imo.

I wouldn't mind hearing this if I actually thought it was true, but I don't. As for running away with Mikhel, honestly, at this point, I don't want that either. Jasmine seems confused and not very happy. She needs to go have a really good think about what she truly wants.

Personally, I just want the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't try to sugar coat things, just spill it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think that W and bacheloretteca have be pushing that Kevin is trying to keep her smiling.  I think most fans do not want to hear this but want her to run away with Mikhel imo.
Well, here's the thing. I don't recall there being a crystal ball indicating that she would've been happier with  Mikhel.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Well, here's the thing. I don't recall there being a crystal ball indicating that she would've been happier with  Mikhel.

true..in all honesty she is craving this creature :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i also get an impression that Jas suffer from "fix syndrome". She is trying to mold KW to be more like that creature: to become "mushy" as she said. I bet if she would have ended up with Mik she would have tried to mold him to become more "macho/manly"...laugh out loud. . Flashnews: People don't (drastically) change. I guess she hasn't learned that during 27years of her life. No wonder her mom look super sad.

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Idlemess wrote:

IA and FWIW she does not follow him on Twitter nor IG that I can see. She recently followed a few of the guys on IG but not Mikhel.

Twitter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:21 pm

I can only speak for myself, but me thinking Jaz and Kevin's relationship is a hot a** mess is completely separate from me loving Mikhel. I'm not holding out any hope nor do I have any desire to see a reconciliation between the two. I just know from experience on this forum that between the things Jasmine herself said, the clear tension between them in that ET interview, the reports from sources that Roz had, the silence on sm, that usually spells trouble for these couples, and the people who don't have on rose-coloured couple glasses are usually right in their observations. That's JMO from experience.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Here is the official recap of the finale and atfr.

Clearly positive and that she made the right choice for her and they are off to start RL together.

I do think it's true and that the aftr was just showcasing an emotional Jasmine.
I don't like the press cancellation reason that much but I still believe they are together.
However I don't usually know if a couple would last or not but I agree that signs are pointing otherwise.
Well wish them well, and whatever happens in the future, hope they will still be well, together or not.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Come to think about, we are all getting Kevin'ed.
This is his typical "remove myself from a situation to cool off" move.

cantstopl cantstopl
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Or at least the prod can put a statement out.
We don't even have statement from any other contestant, including runner up.

Staying off media and SM is admirable but it can be done without making it seem like everyone has his mouth shut per contract or something.

Perhaps they are in crisis talks after the obvious way she was still making eyes with Mik during ATFR and Kevin watched it back or his mom intervened. Just a thought.   I mean IMO it looked pretty much a slap in the face to the HEA with Kevin from a viewers perspective, so imagine being one of the unhappy threesome!   I love how they edited the whole thing as some great happy ending, as if ignoring the obvious unfinished business and Jasmine admitting there had been more fights with Kevin, cut to Noah's smug happy face- another one bites the dust.
I like to think that very night, Kevin threw a massive strop and stormed off to be comforted by his scowly faced mommy. Meanwhile Jasmine found herself drawn to Mik's dressing room....   Well, anyway, all JMHO and occasional blatant escapism.
Rolling Eyes  question  beatingheart  beatingheart

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:38 pm

The BacheloretteCA site has been narrating the connection between Jasmine and Kevin like nobody's business. Seems like they're sending a message. Question is how it's received by some members of Joe Public laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:43 pm

They should've done that during the show. Not after.
I still blame the prod for this. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Well here it goes.  They are still telling us the spark is not going anywhere soon so imo keep calm:
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy