SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:19 am

FWIW, IMO and no disrespect to anyone.

Echoing what Mikhel said about himself in the car leaving the FRC, my fervent wish is for Mikhel to end up with someone who can also hand on heart love him for who he is, someone who also feels that she is the best person she could possibly be and is proud of who she has become in her own journey through life!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nathromain15  That would make a season to remember just make a one night batchelorette twist...real life ok you do not love 2 men at the same time but being but in this type of reality show we can expect it she feel in love with both but made a mistake shes human.Realising is human also. Good luck and please come out to yoyr fans with the updates if not thats cheap stop making us look like we are stupid and to beleive that her and kevin it will work becausecit wont

some typos there..but best.comment.ever. bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:55 am

Joy15 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Right now the way I see it, they are still together but not liki ng the trolls on SM. Especially the ones saying she made a mistake. Hence the posts with KW pov on the official SM. Like they want people to see he loves her and just want to make her happy.

The rumors for me are not true and they are definitely messing up this situation even more.

Unless they come out of the woods and state otherwise, this is what i'm chosing to believe.
Because any other option include unhappy people and I don't want that for any of them.

so...why not just post their happy pics on their personal SMs then?..Shawn-Kait, ALex-Richie, Jojo Jordan all got their share of SM hates too...waaay worse than J-K IMO...yet didn't prevent them to show the world that they are an engaged happy couple, despite the odds and naysayers, by showcasing they are a legit in love couple on their SMs and press tour.

TPTB didn't re-airing J-K FRC at ATFR (the 'normal' practice done for B/B and T/A as well as US couples)  could be the legit clue of trouble in paradise, i think. Also i have noted that only Kevin did the talks during the sit down. im guessing bc Jas is waaay worse in playing faking it perhaps?...Something doesn't add up for sure IMO.

Many things don't add up, from the way the show narrates Mikhel and Kevin Story, to the way they promote Mikhel on SM,  they advertised the finale as the most beautiful, they edited the FRC and they are managing this situation.
There is an aweful lot of things that don't make sense to me.
But since i don't know what is happening for sure, i prefer to believe the official story that is told which is: Jas was in love with KW, she chose him, they have rocky start but they are together still and in love.

I know i'm choosing to be blind to all the clues but this is very selfish of me because the other stories are painful.
And i certainly don't want to think she is regretting and that she will end up with Mikhel, because if it's not the case, i will be heartbroken all over again.
And i certainly don't want to imagine KW heartbroken neither.
I don't know, this situation is sad to me.

My ideal scenario right now is they break up and everybody finds hapiness elsewhere in near future.
Because if she stays with KW: i will always imagine a conflicted relationship and that they are not that happy. I wil limagine tension in families and Linda sadness.
If she goes to Mikhel: I will imagine that she probably still has feeling for KW
Everyone going single is the best that can happen to this situation in my eyes now.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:08 am

Joy15 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nathromain15  That would make a season to remember just make a one night batchelorette twist...real life ok you do not love 2 men at the same time but being but in this type of reality show we can expect it she feel in love with both but made a mistake shes human.Realising is human also. Good luck and please come out to yoyr fans with the updates if not thats cheap stop making us look like we are stupid and to beleive that her and kevin it will work becausecit wont

some typos there..but best.comment.ever. bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 3806527698

To be honest I am not bothered by the fact that they have posted zero pictures on SM. Many people do and its all a lie to save face.
Id rather they stay off sm but maybe put a statement out. And if they also choose not to do that...no qualms from me. The truth shall surface soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:12 am

Or at least the prod can put a statement out.
We don't even have statement from any other contestant, including runner up.

Staying off media and SM is admirable but it can be done without making it seem like everyone has his mouth shut per contract or something.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 am

For me staying off SM show the commitment to work on the their relationship regardless of how it turns out. TBTB and fellow contestants have extended their well wishes and would have known if K&J are no longer together. I do not trust ET and Roz reporting because imo Roz has a point to prove and so far his reporting has been bias and has always been bias throughout the season. I'm going with the Cuban fortune teller that they will have twin boys, lots of money, another boy and lots of money.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:23 am

Actually, i don't want the fellow contestants to go around talking about their relationship.
Just about their experience on the show. This just seems like no one is allowed to do media
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 am

They wont last long and right about now Jasmine is buyers remorse land. She is a stubborn one. That is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:59 pm

see2love wrote:

To be honest I am not bothered by the fact that they have posted zero pictures on SM. Many people do and its all a lie to save face.
Id rather they stay off sm but maybe put a statement out. And if they also choose not to do that...no qualms from me. The truth shall surface soon enough

Honestly, I don't care how they do it, but producers or Jasmine or Kevin, need to clarify what is going on. After that AFTR it is obvious that everything is not hunky dory. Fans are questioning the status of their relationship and feeling gypped for investing so much time and emotion in her "journey", only to be left hanging not knowing what exactly is going on. As a fan, why would I bother watching the next season, if this is how it ends?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:11 pm

I think that W and bacheloretteca have be pushing that Kevin is trying to keep her smiling. I think most fans do not want to hear this but want her to run away with Mikhel imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
see2love wrote:

Honestly, I don't care how they do it, but producers or Jasmine or Kevin, need to clarify what is going on. After that AFTR it is obvious that everything is not hunky dory. Fans are questioning the status of their relationship and feeling gypped for investing so much time and emotion in her "journey", only to be left hanging not knowing what exactly is going on. As a fan, why would I bother watching the next season, if this is how it ends?

exactly!. i have said up thread..the more they try to "buy" time by stringing this "suspense" much longer..the worse precedent it is for next season. .IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think that W and bacheloretteca have be pushing that Kevin is trying to keep her smiling.  I think most fans do not want to hear this but want her to run away with Mikhel imo.

a great attempt to back-pedaling the whole "i still have a feeling for Mikhel" debacle IMO. why on earth they didnt cut that part out at first place?. mind boggling to me.

(all JMO) this season is a mess. i only demand my right to know whats going on after investing endless hours to sleuth and follow her not-HEA journey hmmm . I honestly dont care if she ends up as a runaway bride, go to couples therapy...move to Toronto, taking tour to New Delhi, whatevs...its her business. An announcement is all i need.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy