SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Roz is extremely biased IMO, so anything he says I personally take with a giant shovel of salt.

Nice of Mikhel to defend them Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

But really though, I can't believe the only statement regarding this silence is coming from Mikhel. They one who should be getting over his heartbreak and not have anything to do with the couple. At least not publicly.
I don't know, very unique situation I must say.
And the guy is still impressing me.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:31 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I guess I have my answer.
He is fine enough to defend them publicly so all is good in bachette can world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My s/caps from mik twitter.

I guess they are back in real world also.

Mikhel is a champ for posting this but it should not be left up to the F2 to defend and support the F1 couple!!!  He has his own stuff to deal with.  Production, J & K, her family, his family, ANYONE else should have stepped in to clarify the confusion, IMO.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:33 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But really though, I can't believe the only statement regarding this silence is coming from Mikhel. They one who should be getting over his heartbreak and not have anything to do with the couple. At least not publicly.
I don't know, very unique situation I must say.
And the guy is still impressing me.

I agree Exactly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Thsnks for all.the updates!. Hope Jas_Kev(is.this the couple's name?)  can work things out  and be happy.

Mikhel.is admirable. A true epitome of an unconditional love.(?). IA, he is one of the classiest F2s upthere in my book...along.with.Arie. In some ways, he is also the winner of this season bc he clearly has been.the.best.version of himself on and off show. This.brown.Huge Jackman (self_,admitted in W.site giggling ) will have a lot of troubles fighting gazilion girls.off him and his.50's movie star's chin now laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:37 pm

I get that unconditional love but I just hope this is not messing him up some more.

I wonder if he is still in contact with them.

I just realize that his word is probably the most credible one right now except J and Ks.
Who to believe if not the F2 almost everybody loves. And him supporting them is the best way they could tell people, look, the one you were rooting for is rooting for the happy couple.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Since he is one of the major reasons people are upset, his responding is perfect on many fronts. By defending he shows he's OK and everyone, the media and public, stop the drama.

Yup.  He has amazing character.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 pm

avoice wrote:Since he is one of the major reasons people are upset, his responding is perfect on many fronts. By defending he shows he's OK and everyone, the media and public, stop the drama.

Yup.  He has amazing character.

So true. I just edited my post to say this.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:47 pm

If Nick can get over getting dumped at F2 twice while also being "hated" by the masses, Mikhel should be fine getting over this while practically being worshipped by the masses. IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he might be biased but he's still a reporter. I can definitely believe jasmines mom and kevins mom fighting, also the little clip of them "dont put your arm around me" and then the fake smile immediately after. Jasmine and jasmine's mom looked very sad.

Like i said they are probably trying to work it out together.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:49 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I get that unconditional love but I just hope this is not messing him up some more.

Mike also.has.been so.supportive of Jas-Kev on SM ....I guess partly bc he knew that Kev (his soul mate.on.the.show) was F1 for quite sometime.

IA that the wording of Mikhel's tweet " Jas need.sometime w her new.fiance" was quite.odd since it.was very.spesific.He could have just.shown.support like Mike did: happy.for.the couple etc etc. Producers's ploy?..I.hope.not. Leave the poor.guy.alone!. ( I.can.see that he is too.nice of a guy.though.to.say.no.to.his producer's "friends").... Well.. TWT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy