SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:40 pm

She looks great in that pic in the link!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always glad to be of some sleuthing service Hugesmile

I think she looks really smiley & happy in that pic & her hitting Kevin in the arm talking about the group sounds really cute.

Despite my opinions from a viewer's perspective re. the ATFR, I'll always be happy for them if they can make it work & are happy together Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Thanks Wrong for bring over. She does look happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:46 pm

I just don't get it. If she/they are together and happy, then why cancel the interviews and why not acknowledge the relationship on SM? It just doesn't make sense to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:57 pm

I think I understand. Every relationship has a unique dynamic. Jasmine, Kevin AND the world has a different dynamic that is kinda sick and filled with judgement. And is clamorous, loud and filled with confusion. This dynamic wants to dominate. But jas and Kevin want to build on their own dynamic and work through issues in peace and their own timing. After all until recently they had a different dynamic that included Mykhel, also filled with pain and see saw emotions. It is now time to concentrate on themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:02 pm

I agree
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I just don't get it. If she/they are together and happy, then why cancel the interviews and why not acknowledge the relationship on SM? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Are Jasmine & Kevin giving a middle finger to the show for the edit? Including that of ATFR?

All the media outlets seemed to expect them on Wednesday a.m. & then everything was cancelled. Were they not happy with the footage chosen to make the air on ATFR? The cancelling of media, IMO, could be a reflection of them not being interested in carrying out their obligations to the show. I bet neither of them were interested in talking further about Mikhel & feelings at this point, especially given the SM backlash.

Just a thought.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't know. Appearing on some of the after shows would have given them a chance to show themselves as a strong unit and dispell the doubts from the edit and the ATFR show. Cancelling last minute just gives the impression that there's trouble in paradise imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:59 pm

they might be trying to work it out together before they make anything official.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Ah finally a spotting.
Now just let me know Mikhel is doing fine and I can get over all of this.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:08 pm

I guess I have my answer.
He is fine enough to defend them publicly so all is good in bachette can world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My s/caps from mik twitter.

I guess they are back in real world also.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:11 pm

He also twitted roz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But roz answered he reports, he does not create and that he hopes everyone is fine, especially Mik.
And Mik said let's hug it out.

So don't know if it validates the report but they are patching things up or that means the report is wrong.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy