SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:03 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Becca and JoJo were at the Sweet Peach Too Faced party. That's my favorite makeup brand! PINKHEART They IG'ed themselves with Lori Laughlin's daughter and JoJo snapped herself with the cast from Pump Rules. And some makeup gurus are fawning over them on IG laugh out loud Seems fun!  
I love, love too faced too!! Theyre supposed to be the IT brand at the moment and it shows, I believe another, older brand (Lancôme?) just bought them for a cool $1.5 billion recently. So in conclusion, these girls' lives are awesome!!! laugh out loud

@Ash2214, Chris Lane and everyone else can calm down and relax, never has there ever been a more taken girl than this one Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ She's chosen some really fun stuff to go to. Judging by Becca's snaps, they went home with a box full of stuff each.

I also noticed that Chris Lane, a country singer, commented on JoJo's picture and said "ayyy" laugh out loud um bro, JoJo's taken, Becca's taken but whatever, and Lori Laughlin's daughter is too young for you laugh out loud
Lucky them!! By the size of those boxes, that's probably easily $500-1,000 worth of makeup. If only... laugh out loud

Chris and JoJo have hung out before. I think they know each other. Remember JoJo knows everybodyyyy. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:34 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Becca and JoJo were at the Sweet Peach Too Faced party. That's my favorite makeup brand! PINKHEART They IG'ed themselves with Lori Laughlin's daughter and JoJo snapped herself with the cast from Pump Rules. And some makeup gurus are fawning over them on IG laugh out loud Seems fun!  
I love, love too faced too!! Theyre supposed to be the IT brand at the moment and it shows, I believe another, older brand (Lancôme?) just bought them for a cool $1.5 billion recently. So in conclusion, these girls' lives are awesome!!! laugh out loud

@Ash2214, Chris Lane and everyone else can calm down and relax, never has there ever been a more taken girl than this one Smiley
Yeah, Lancôme bought the company. Their stuff is high quality, cute girly packaging, and yummy looking scents and eye candy. The best!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Brother Luke is either rebounding or desperate or falls in love fast. Airelle posted some videos of them doing "Vlogmas" together: decorating the Christmas tree and other Christmas related stuff. And at the end of one of the videos, he tells Carl Weathers to "give mom kisses." Hasn't he only been with this girl for like two or three weeks..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Brother Luke is either rebounding or desperate or falls in love fast. Airelle posted some videos of them doing "Vlogmas" together: decorating the Christmas tree and other Christmas related stuff. And at the end of one of the videos, he tells Carl Weathers to "give mom kisses." Hasn't he only been with this girl for like two or three weeks..?

He has broken up with his previous GF a long time ago. Maybe he has been seeing Airelle since a long time but made it official a few weeks ago? Whatever it is we dont know but they do look cute together and i hope it works out for them
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Brother Luke is either rebounding or desperate or falls in love fast. Airelle posted some videos of them doing "Vlogmas" together: decorating the Christmas tree and other Christmas related stuff. And at the end of one of the videos, he tells Carl Weathers to "give mom kisses." Hasn't he only been with this girl for like two or three weeks..?
He's like the opposite of our BBJ laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:21 pm

elena.shayk wrote:

He has broken up with his previous GF a long time ago. Maybe he has been seeing Airelle since a long time but made it official a few weeks ago? Whatever it is we dont know but they do look cute together and i hope it works out for them
He was "talking" to that Miss Alabama 8 weeks ago and apparently had a lil something going on with Ammie. I guess he could of casually been seeing her at some point or they may have been friends before. They do look cute together, so I hope it works out for them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:08 pm

^ IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of connection between Luke and her from before because she's from Nashville and this moved real quick laugh out loud she does seem nice though, so good for him.

Jordan is definitely in Atlanta for the championship game per his snap. At least today he's doing a bunch of interviews to preview the big game:

https://twitter.com/mycbs4/status/804792137921523712

https://instagram.com/p/BNh6wvmBKEx/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Ayy BBJ looking sharp as always! i actually now 0 about football, but hearing him talk makes it so much more interesting. Also his tie looks very similar to the one he was wearing on Kathryn's wedding but its not laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:04 pm

You guys! Love this!

https://instagram.com/p/BNh9-d-F6aF/

Here's the link she mentioned in her post:
http://www.mgbwhome.com/jojoandjordanfirsthome/

According to the video, there should be a longer one at some point. Also, the article mentions that it's a house they bought. I was thinking they were renting it, but it doesn't seem like it.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys! Love this!

https://instagram.com/p/BNh9-d-F6aF/

Here's the link she mentioned in her post:
http://www.mgbwhome.com/jojoandjordanfirsthome/
They are so ughhhh! Like ive fallen short of words awwww
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Can't wait to see the finished product! They should stop showing their address to people though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna