SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:06 am

Aww her smile when she said: he actually dropped me off awwww
Also she cud drive there herself, but it was late night and BBJ made sure he brings her there safely! GOALS right there :claphands :claphands
Thanks to Becca we saw JoJo having fun at the LA Jingle Ball, i saw Luke, Nick, and the twins.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 am

Yeah, looks like they had fun. All of the bachelor related people were in a suite, but from all of the snaps I've seen JoJo and Becca kind of did their own thing in the suite, although it did look like Chris Soules and Nick were lingering around them a lot. Ashley I. got a snap with them too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:11 am

yeah JoJo and Becca were having their own party haha. they don't need anyone else laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 am

Vandy24 wrote:Hi you guys!!! New here but just wanna say I've never watch bachelorette until Jojo's season cause I heard JRod was gonna be part of the cast. As a fan of Jordan since his Vandy days back in 2010 to 2012 I'm happy he found love and happiness because he is a really nice and very hard working dude as where he took Vandy to back to back bowl seasons in 2011-2012. He was a star in Vandy and we Vandy fans love him to this day even tho he's not playing anymore. I met him once with my friends at the Vandy game long time ago and he's one of the most nicest people I've met. And I'm happy that Jojo really chose him.

:Welcome @Vandy24 and thank you for sharing this info on Jordan.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:10 am

More pics from last night at Getty Images. Looks like there were a lot of sponsors and I wonder if they were given some of these goodies to bring home.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=best#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:16 am

JoJo is such a natural beauty....

Becca and JoJo have the exact same hairstyle.. its time for both of them to get new doos.

But I can imagine its hard when that style looks so great on them.

what's a girl to do when you look so good...LOL.. giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, looks like they had fun. All of the bachelor related people were in a suite, but from all of the snaps I've seen JoJo and Becca kind of did their own thing in the suite, although it did look like Chris Soules and Nick were lingering around them a lot. Ashley I. got a snap with them too.
I love a good drunk JoJo and Becca. They look hilarious.

Those two guys were creeping hard in those snaps. I was like "got nowhere else better to go..?" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:23 am

:Welcome @Vandy24 Thanks for sharing your story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 am

^ In every snap I saw from last night, Nick and Chris were just hovering there right behind them laugh out loud

I love everything about JoJo's hair, but after seeing her with the side part in Vegas a few months ago, I prefer her with the side part. Either way she looks great though. Also, every time I see her ring close up I'm reminded that it's my favorite ring ever from this show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 am

They look great, but that Santa pic gives me the creeps. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:51 pm

JoJo and Becca spotted outside the Jingle Ball

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:37 pm

IG
joelle_fletcher Im gonna take a moment, be corny, and brag about bae for a second. No one knows how hard he works, his dedication and drive, and his ability to balance all that life throws at him & still be the very best fiancé. I witness it daily and I couldn't be more proud. You are a rockstar bub @jrodgers11 Excited for you at the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!
bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 15251839_113954042427001_6300282686074257408_n

There you go @elena.shayk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna