SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

I need help!! None of my friends' stories are popping up for me (on snap.) What should I do? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:
aviej wrote:That is love! He could have easily returned home and wait for JoJo to return but instead he took what may be a 5 hour flight just to rejoin bae. While on the show JoJo was scared that Jordan may not be as into her as she was into him. It almost seems now that he has outdone her in that department.

I don't know if you were checking the fan thread back in September, but they went to the iHeart music festival with a bunch of other bachelor alum. Jordan had to work in NC that week on Wednesday and Thursday. Instead  of taking a flight straight to Las Vegas that Friday given all of the flying he already did, he flew to Dallas, met her at the Dallas airport and they flew to Vegas together. He was caught on camera talking to a guy (not an interview) saying he was exhausted because he was up at 3am because he flew from NC to Dallas at 5am because he didn't want JoJo to fly alone to Vegas.

That's love laugh out loud
You forgot he also flew to LA for less than 1 day to sit around watching Jo do ads for Dermalogic so she didn't have to be alone heartbeat And I don't think we even know most of what other adorable things are happening laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:30 pm

To continue the BBJ love laugh out loud
He flew back from Cali to Dallas hours after having foot surgery in order to be with Jo heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 pm

traveler90 wrote:To continue the BBJ love laugh out loud
He flew back from Cali to Dallas hours after having foot surgery in order to be with Jo heartbeat

That is commendable i mean i would never do that JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 3806527698
Who thought he'll be like that? awwww
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I need help!! None of my friends' stories are popping up for me (on snap.) What should I do? laugh out loud

Delete snap then reinstall perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Becca's YouTube/blog launch is tonight in Santa Monica. Most likely why JoJo/Jordan are there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 pm

^ That's nice that Jordan flew out for that if they go tonight.. but wherever JoJo is he goes laugh out loud

Here's a fan picture from them shopping today:
https://instagram.com/p/BNp7tsDBNIY/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

New interview from Jingle Ball, but not really anything new. They haven't set an official date, but they enjoy talking about it a lot and the details of it. Like any girl, JoJo loves updating her Pineterest board. They're really having fun and enjoying being together now that there's no stress and they can just be normal. She said they would be up for a televised wedding and once they know they're ready to do it, they will have to play it by ear (I'm assuming in regards to the televised wedding).

https://twitter.com/realitytvworld/status/805933537375363073

ETA: On a different note, Becca's party is at the bachelor mansion per Amanda. How awesome/hilarious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Danggggg, someone hooked Becca up. Her blog/YouTube launch is happening AT the Bachelor mansion.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That's nice that Jordan flew out for that if they go tonight.. but wherever JoJo is he goes laugh out loud

Yeah something tells me he didn't fly to LA for the opportunity to be at the Bach Mansion and Becca's blog launch solely laugh out loud Jo is a loved girl, if nothing else than what he puts up with for her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 pm

JoJo and Jordan will be there. This woman did Becca and JoJo's hair/make up. She's the same woman who did it for their bff photoshoot back over the summer:

https://instagram.com/p/BNqEoXDDQiD/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That's nice that Jordan flew out for that if they go tonight.. but wherever JoJo is he goes laugh out loud

Yeah something tells me he didn't fly to LA for the opportunity to be at the Bach Mansion and Becca's blog launch solely laugh out loud Jo is a loved girl, if nothing else than what he puts up with for her laugh out loud

I agree, they are young and horny in love whipped ... doubt Becca was on his mind when he boarded a flight to CA.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna