SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Thanks, Elena! Great job Smiley

I'm totally confused. In that last link there's only that one picture of them holding hands, but in that little paragraph it talks about Jordan using an electric toothbrush while getting ready laugh out loud where is that picture?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 pm

@Ash2214 Yes there are alot of pics thats y i didnt post them all. You can check more on their website just type 'jojo fletcher' in the search box of their website
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 pm

elena.shayk wrote:@Ash2214 Yes there are alot of pics thats y i didnt post them all. You can check more on their website just type 'jojo fletcher' in the search box of their website
Cute pics!! Thanks for posting. Jo's intense hand holding kills me. She seems pretty attached, literally laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:@Ash2214 Yes there are alot of pics thats y i didnt post them all. You can check more on their website just type 'jojo fletcher' in the search box of their website
Cute pics!! Thanks for posting. Jo's intense hand holding kills me. She seems pretty attached, literally laugh out loud

Haha ino right she is holding him as if he is gonna run away laugh out loud cute thou
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 pm

I can't believe paparazzi snapped pictures of him standing in their hotel room while he brushes his teeth. How ridiculous laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 pm

I predict they will be mum this whole week Upset however, mgbw said they will reveal the house the 19th.

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:41 pm

yeah i think they'll b seperate this week.. sad
cant wait for the reveal tho!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Jordan with a fan in Chico today:
https://instagram.com/p/BN7wwU9gtw8/

Jordan will probably be in Chico for at least the next day or two. I'm glad JoJo seemingly headed back to Dallas. 1. There's Jackson who hasn't seen her or Jordan in over a week and 2. If Luke's girlfriend is right and they're spending Christmas in Chico like they did for Thanksgiving, then she should be hanging with her Dallas family.

As I posted this she sent out snaps that included Jackson laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:08 pm

haha just when we were saying that they're gonna b mum she Snapchat's! she is so cute laugh out loud and so good to see Jackie

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:29 pm

JoJo's totally right though. Jackson is a freaking star. That dog is unreal laugh out loud I wish we had a better close up of him sitting in their yard with his sweater on!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo's totally right though. Jackson is a freaking star. That dog is unreal laugh out loud I wish we had a better close up of him sitting in their yard with his sweater on!
It's like he has his dad's sarcastic sense of humor in doggy form laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Jackson and Carl Weathers are both stars. I've been watching Airelle's vlogs, and that dog is a hoot too. Such cuties.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna