SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 pm

^Gosh I freakin hope Arielle vlogs Jojo and Jordan in the coming weeks if they all celebrate Christmas together!

Back to top Go down

JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm

A.j wrote:^Gosh I freakin hope Arielle vlogs Jojo and Jordan in the coming weeks if they all celebrate Christmas together!
You think they'd be down for that? They seem very private to me, and like keeping any real "exposes" well at bay. Maybe the rules will be different if it's Luke's gf though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Luke seems private as well but he's happily obliged to her vlogmas shenanigans, like they even kissed and uttered the ol "ILY" to each other on camera despite being together for some 3 weeks I suppose laugh out loud If that translates to J&J, we'll see laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Btw, Airelle doesn't live with Luke. She's just been staying at his house, because her house is far away (that's what she said in the vlog from yesterday.) Luke also has a gajillion pairs of shoes and hats. My my laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Happy 7th monthsary to these two. Thanks @elena.shayk for bringing the pics and link. The below pic was taken a day or 2 after they moved to their new house and it looks like that from the very start they bought  some furnitures from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. I'm assuming that later MGBW reach out to Jojo and Jordan to promote their store/products in lieu of giving them discounts or free items/ services (IMO).

JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 E6ed3817-37fe-4a14-a1f0-cb7a099a0955

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers start a new life together in Dallas. Pictured on their first day in the city - running errands, getting tacos and furniture shopping. The couple spent an hour at the upmarket Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams furniture store. After stopping for lunch at Velvet Taco restaurant Jordan was seen being a gentleman and opening the car door for Jojo.

http://atlanticopress.pt/search?author=&city=&locale=pt&orientation=&page=10&terms=jojo+fletcher+and+jordan+rodgers&utf8=%E2%9C%93
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:31 pm

^ Nice find and I agree. From some stuff that I was looking at on social media, it seem like they didn't officially team up with this place until the end of October and the stuff they picked out was brought to their home already at some point.

It will be nice to see the finished product because the snippets we've seen from snaps and whatever the place has already released it all looks so nice!

Aw, look at Jackson laying on the furry chairs in her latest snap! I'm glad they got them in white. I actually like them. It looks like that wooden/log like table is next to the chair.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:01 pm

I noticed that when Jordan is not around, Jojo has free time to snap and promote her freebies and ads JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 4256136633 . Jackson is the cutest lying in that furry chair JOJO - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 3806527698 . If they got the black chair he would blend with the color rofl .

Jordan just posted this pic in IG promoting the MVMT watches and it looks like he woke up early to enjoy the sun rise. IMO Ed and Darla must be glad that he's a partner in MEtPro so he has to go home to Chico regularly for work and at the same time visit them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN8Fw5dAWGN/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 pm

I have yet to disapprove of an ad they've done. If either of them do a teeth whitener, tummy tea, or some sort of diet supplement I'll be less than thrilled. Keep shilling watches and clothes, Jordan and JoJo! No problems with that laugh out loud

I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about, but there's a young girl who comments all the time on all bachelor related couples social media and she's either really nice sometimes or crazy and leaves rude comments. Well tonight she left a nasty comment on his watch picture (she's now deleted it after getting called out for saying she loved them yesterday laugh out loud) and some older woman commented that negative people need to get a life. You can now like comments on IG and Jordan liked her comment. JoJo and Jordan rarely, if ever, respond to any sort of negativity, but I did like that he liked that comment.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 pm

MGBW posted this right after the finale: https://instagram.com/p/BInqEvCBfXw/

They probably got into contact with JoJo and Jordan right away, because I remember those pics of them there from August. I don't think they started getting the furniture till October though (cause that's when I started noticing new stuff.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

I'm guessing Jordan is about to get himself a new truck and and is starting to save some money to open a MetPro in Dallas. At least the shill money is going to something that's going to help him/them long term. Plus it's holidays, and gifting is calling.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm guessing Jordan is about to get himself a new truck and and is starting to save some money to open a MetPro in Dallas. At least the shill money is going to something that's going to help him/them long term. Plus it's holidays, and gifting is calling.
I remember him mentioning something about growing Metpro also. I have no doubt he gets what he wants eventually, so if that's in his goals, it'll more than likely come to fruition IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 pm

^ Yup, on Twitter someone asked if he would be opening one in Dallas and Jordan replied "Stay Tuned.." so I tend to think he would at least like to. I've noticed that metpro has become more active in terms of advertisements, more active on social media, and have even done more promo shots with Jordan working out. I wouldn't be surprised to see one succeed in a popular area like Dallas.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna