SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by mindless Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Love the dark deep colours, both in the flowers and the bridesmaid dresses. Very fitting of November!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:35 pm

@_Myraboss: just met Jojo and Jordan from the bachelorette (heart emoji)

This person's location is tagged as Chico.

@23ShelbyLee: Jordan Rodgers is home for the holidays y'all. Jordan & Jojo spotting at Sol thanks to @ChloeMaday

Sol is a Mexican restaurant because of course it is... God forbid that girl goes a few days without her Mexican food laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@_Myraboss: just met Jojo and Jordan from the bachelorette (heart emoji)

This person's location is tagged as Chico.

@23ShelbyLee: Jordan Rodgers is home for the holidays y'all. Jordan & Jojo spotting at Sol thanks to @ChloeMaday

Sol is a Mexican restaurant because of course it is... God forbid that girl goes a few days without her Mexican food laugh out loud
laugh out loud I'm glad she's having her Mexican food as normal. Here's a pic, I don't think anyone had posted this yet:
https://instagram.com/p/BNFeNSNDVo1/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:13 pm

JoJo's sweet parents were with Jordan and JoJo at the wedding last weekend:

https://instagram.com/p/BNH5fWVgXuY/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo's sweet parents were with Jordan and JoJo at the wedding last weekend:

https://instagram.com/p/BNH5fWVgXuY/
What a great pic!! Jo is such a great combo of both of her parents, but her mom's genes are strong! She also looks so tall in her heels here laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 pm

The SEC list is out, and Jordan does not call a game this coming Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:28 pm

A.j wrote:The SEC list is out, and Jordan does not call a game this coming Saturday.
Sounds like he can spend a nice, long week/weekend with his fav human and family and doggo then Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:32 pm

These two pay us dust whenever they're in chico and I don't like it one bit laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 pm

^ I was going to say the same thing laugh out loud

Not only that, but they don't even use social media really. There have been little to no likes/favorites from these two on Twitter and IG. It's a good thing though and I'm sure they're enjoying family time. We've become accustomed to their Chico routine and it's hilarious!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:These two pay us dust whenever they're in chico and I don't like it one bit laugh out loud
They're probs busy doing diy facials and snuggling up watching The Fall laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 pm

I don't like it one bit either. I have be scouting everywhere on social media these past couple days and I come up empty handed. This is a very good sign though. Unlike some couples in the past who were always on social media or at some public event (who eventually broke up) these two are taking time to be like actual normal people. And this gives me hope that they'd be in this for the long hall. *edit*

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please no discussing & comparing other couples.)
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:57 pm

^ Please just focus on J&J don't want to have disagreements started thanks Smiley

Hope these 2 enjoy their 1st Thanksgiving!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna