SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:50 pm

This is his calling! SEC Network and ESPN Radio are great tune ups for more opportunities in the near future. Happy for him.

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 pm

They're heading home together. This is them in a Nashville airport this afternoon not that long ago:

https://twitter.com/_morganskye_/status/811663945786343424

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 pm

SO happy for Jordan's new gig, he's a hard worker and truly deserves all this new opportunities. His partner Jason Fitz is also a musical director of THe Band Perry. Looks like a good tandem.

jason fitz Retweeted Jordan Rodgers
Gonna be a fun way to spend Sunday nights w @JRodgers11!

More fan pics today

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 78 C0PaBVCUoAE5J4g

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 78 C0OnycPVIAAQinb

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Becca's YouTube launch party video is up. There's a good amount of JoJo and Jordan. I nearly spit out my water when Jordan and Ben were asked about her launch party and Jordan's response was "the burgers are fantastic" laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCauWD25p-wBheZLNMR0P2-Q

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Becca's YouTube launch party video is up. There's a good amount of JoJo and Jordan. I nearly spit out my water when Jordan and Ben were asked about her launch party and Jordan's response was "the burgers are fantastic" laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCauWD25p-wBheZLNMR0P2-Q

Embedding:

I love him laugh out loud And he must really love Jo to put up with Bach Nation for her, even occasionally, judging by how much he seems to like the whole thing.

And I saw he fav'd this tweet:
Chelsea Edmonds ‏@happygoluck11  2h2 hours ago
@JoelleFletcher u must be proud of @JRodgers11 getting that ESPNradio gig. More blessings to u both. Hopefully a wedding announcement soon

Interesting considering he favs very few things. I can easily see them planning the whole wedding and never announcing it until it's almost time. I guess we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 pm

I saw that @Ash2214 and Ben was laughing at Jordan's answer giggling .

Jordan posted this cute Hersheys sponsored ad. BTW, I like his ads for Hersheys and MVTM watches.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSW1RqAWOV/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Jordan with his Dad skating.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 78 C0NyQvKVIAAZqEk
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:50 pm

^ Interesting that he would like a tweet with wedding related stuff.

JoJo's having a great night on Twitter. McDonalds and Kelsea Ballerini (country singer) are both tweeting at her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:56 pm

I sometimes feel like I need to make time to watch Jojo's season. Jojo honestly seems incredibly likable and not super fake. And her and Jordan are absolutely BEAUTIFUL laugh out loud. They're just so aesthetically pleasing, even my mom said "At least she picked the good looking one!" hah.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:59 pm

^
Jordan also liked this tweet so he's not completely opposed to Bach nation:

D_Anne ‏@Giselle_JA 2h2 hours ago

@JRodgers11 Congrats(clapping emoji). Plz don't forget your Bachelorette fans esp. those who are not sports inclined but always rooting for your success.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 am

Congrats to Jordan! Seems like he's found his calling, and I'm sure it makes him feel on top of the world. Having the most adorable fiancée ever by his side must help.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:15 am

mindless wrote:Congrats to Jordan! Seems like he's found his calling, and I'm sure it makes him feel on top of the world. Having the most adorable fiancée ever by his side must help.
These things must feed each other: his confidence feeds his ability to be a loving partner, having a loving partner feeds Jo's ability to be there for him and help his confidence, which helps him thrive and succeed at work. These two are #couplegoals indeedio IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 am

@Alanna I'm always laughing at your verbiage, Alanna. Indeedio laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna