SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:24 pm

A fan sighting in Toronto last night:

ROSE BUDDIES!!!! Look who I ran into tonight

Edit: I was fan girling too hard to ask her to be my bestie so unfortunately I don't think we will be BUT I can report she was with Kevin. I had all of the liquid courage so I walked right up to her and said "hi I'm so sorry to bother you, I'm from the Rose Buddies group" you guys you should have seen her face light up when I said I was from the group and she sort of hit Kevin's arm and was said something like "oh I love that group, I told you about them" it was magical. And then my boyfriend took a bunch of blurry photos and I ran away with that stupid big smile on my face

There's a pic of just the fan with Jasmine but I don't want to post a random person's pic on another site as I'm also a member of that group laugh out loud

Link to the post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/?ref=bookmarks

(it's a Public Group - anyone can view it)

Some of the comments are funny laugh out loud (keep in mind it's a very pro-Mikhel group):

Member A: "Oh I love that group, I told you about them… but maybe never actually look into it because, well…"

Original Poster: On the way home I was like "oh no I have to delete anything bad I ever said about Kevin!!!!"

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Where did she seem them, did she mention it?

I'll be in Toronto this evening at the Christmas Market. I won't be shy if I see them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did she seem them, did she mention it?

I'll be in Toronto this evening at the Christmas Market. I won't be shy if I see them. laugh out loud

Go get them @GA in the link the fan said Barchef a bar

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:41 pm

@GuardianAngel she mentioned it was at a bar called "Barchef" Smiley

Oooh it would be awesome if you run unto them! The Christmas Market IS a very date-friendly activity, so maybe .... laugh out loud

(I guess I could casually borrow a friend's dog or go for a bike ride several blocks away in K's family's neighbourhood one of these weekends ... but nah, I'm not cut out for that kind of hardcore sleuthing laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:52 pm

The market is in the Distillery District, where I believe Jasmine has some promotional shots taken. It started last weekend, they wouldn't have been able to go, so this is the first weekend they would be able to be in public. He has to show her the Xmas market!

:santakisses

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons - I'm glad they're in Toronto together and that Jasmine looks happy in that photo
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Thanks for bringing it here. :yes: Happy to see and hear that Jasmine and Kevin are out about in TO. She sure looks happy. Hugesmile

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:57 pm

NP @lightredemption & @Brill Smiley

Hopefully one of them at least posts a pic on IG soon ... BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 263a

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:23 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:NP @lightredemption & @Brill Smiley

Hopefully one of them at least posts a pic on IG soon ... BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 263a

It would be nice but I think they want to get away from any nastiness that they might hear back from. Personally I think it is smart to stay off of SM for awhile. They need to focus on each other right now. IMO Hugesmile

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Brill wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:NP @lightredemption & @Brill Smiley

It would be nice but I think they want to get away from any nastiness that they might hear back from. Personally I think it is smart to stay off of SM for awhile.  They need to focus on each other right now. IMO Hugesmile

Ah, yes, IA with the bolded... not sure how I forgot about the SM ... "colourful characters" laugh out loud Might be best to not feed the trolls, keep calm and carry on yes

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:21 am

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 CyDYNFSXUAAlV9T
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  Nov 24
Kevin always had Jasmine's back from night 1! His goal was to make her happy & we know he's going to continue to do that.  #BacheloretteCA
BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 CyIhz5RUQAEDSNt
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  Nov 25
The chemistry between Jasmine and Kevin has been pretty undeniable. That spark definitely isn't going away anytime soon.  #BacheloretteCA
BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 2 CyNrTRNXcAA3QOR
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  5h
Now that the #BacheloretteCA journey is complete, these two don't need helicopter rides, or fancy Moroccan dates. They need each other.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:08 pm

There were so many people at the Toronto Market, if they were there, I didn't see them. It was cold and drizzling rain, and everyone had coats with hoods on including me! laugh out loud

It was a magical place. I hope Kevin was able to take her there. It actually would be a good place not to get recognized.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz