SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 86 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 am

Discuss all topics Bachelor Canada Season 3 here.

Hopefully this is a good indication there will be a Season 3.

ET CanadaVerified account ‏@ETCanada  13h13 hours ago
Had SO much fun watching @BacheloretteCA every week with you! See you for #BachelorCA?    Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f609 -@kaitlynbristowe  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f48d  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f339

https://twitter.com/ETCanada/status/801267266872610816

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Third vid in the link. Looks like this was taped at the MTA. Some of the guys answers if they would like to be the next bachelor. Mike seems to be all in for the gig!

While Sickand may be moving on from reality TV, some of his fellow contestants would be more than happy to be Canada’s next “Bachelor”. Check out the video below for more.

etCanada

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:29 pm

It really sounds like they are setting Mike up for the next season....I really hope so!!

Mike himself said how much he's learned in that interview so can see him being the next lead and having an awesome season along with how his humor lines up, can see it being a great season all around.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:07 pm

I'd much rather have Mikhel but probably better for him under the circumstances. I'm not buying that Mike has changed all that much but I'm sure they'll tutor him if he's TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:08 pm

I like Mike, I think he's a great guy (for me laugh out loud) I really think his problem was that he really wasn't into Jasmine as in get engaged get married.

Therefore unable to play the game and profess his love JMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:22 pm

@Guardianangel I do believe what you say about Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:36 pm

At least we found out in the finale and ATFR it was actually Mikhel that was the uncomfortable one in front of cameras and the one that was having the hard time with the process and not necessarily Mike. In retrospective, I think that was just a front/storyline for Mike - being slow/uncomfortable to open up as to why it wasn't going to be him and Jasmine versus the reality that they just weren't into each other. IMO, she brought Mike to where he was so that we the viewers could be introduced to his family so that he'd have a headstart into his season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm sorry to Mikhel fans, but to me, that wasn't a proposal. That was let me get this over with. There was nothing lovey dovey about that IMHO.

I think Mikhel has a harder time conveying his thoughts more than Mike. As I said up thread, IMO Mike wasn't gaga over Jasmine, and therefore couldn't crush on her. I really would not be interested in seeing Mikhel as the TB. He said he has had enought TV, we'll see if that's the case in the coming months Although I don't expect any news until early spring. May 1st for Brad, S1 April 17th for Tim S2.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:44 pm

We knew for weeks to months before though, didn't we that there would be a first and second season??

IMO, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we hear by the first that there will be a third season and that auditions will begin in the beginning of the year as they did for season 1.  It was in Feb then IMO.

Here's an article on the second season auditions which began Jan 25

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/01/15/the_bachelor_canada_auditioning_for_new_bachelor_and_bachelorettes.html

FWIW, season 1 auditions began at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb with the final ones in Toronto on Feb 25

http://www.thegate.ca/spotlight/011657/hopeful-bachelorettes-chat-about-the-bachelor-canada/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sorry to Mikhel fans, but to me, that wasn't a proposal. That was let me get this over with. There was nothing lovey dovey about that IMHO.

I think Mikhel has a harder time conveying his thoughts more than Mike. As I said up thread, IMO Mike wasn't gaga over Jasmine, and therefore couldn't crush on her. I really would not be interested in seeing Mikhel as the TB. He said he has had enought TV, we'll see if that's the case in the coming months Although I don't expect any news until early spring. May 1st for Brad, S1 April 17th for Tim S2.

I don't get what you mean by that, GA. It wasn't supposed to be a proposal at this point, was it? They usually start by talking about what they're feeling about the lead. It seemed to me that he wasn't confident in his position which may have been partly from Jasmine's BL. You could tell she wasn't happy. JMO

I don't find Mike all that interesting so will still be hoping that Mikhel changes his mind.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Honestly, the OTT trolling & irrational vitriol spewed by Mikhel fans on SM has been extremely off putting to me. For that reason alone I hope the next Bachelor is Mike laugh out loud

#MikeForBachelor

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:23 pm

I hear ya @TheWrongReasons but I find it more refreshing to have someone new. I liked Mike and Mkhel but found then to be low energy, a couple of nice relaxed guys. Nothing against them tho jmo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 86 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire