SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 81 of 86 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 am

tatladylu wrote:" Take me To the Church"  

This is from an interview Hozier did with NY Magazine. Straight from the horses mouth:

"'Take Me to Church' is essentially about sex, but it's a tongue-in-cheek attack at organizations that would … well, it's about sex and it's about humanity, and obviously sex and humanity are incredibly tied. Sexuality, and sexual orientation — regardless of orientation — is just natural. An act of sex is one of the most human things. But an organization like the church, say, through its doctrine, would undermine humanity by successfully teaching shame about sexual orientation — that it is sinful, or that it offends God. The song is about asserting yourself and reclaiming your humanity through an act of love. Turning your back on the theoretical thing, something that's not tangible, and choosing to worship or love something that is tangible and real — something that can be experienced.

But it's not an attack on faith. Coming from Ireland, obviously, there's a bit of a cultural hangover from the influence of the church. You've got a lot of people walking around with a heavy weight in their hearts and a disappointment, and that poop carries from generation to generation. So the song is just about that — it's an assertion of self, reclaiming humanity back for something that is the most natural and worthwhile. Electing, in this case a female, to choose a love who is worth loving."

I think the official video is about a gay couple in russia and one is beaten to death because of his sexual orientation

Back to top Go down

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:04 am

And check Lindsey #ashtags......... direct reference to the song... is she in couple with her friend and check the butterfly on the wall......

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:16 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love
Sorry, which ones are you referring to...what page are they on?
@tatladylu I think that they are on pages 78/79. It is a long post with what I think could be IG posts that Lyndsey made but IMO what HEA did was take a few select ones but didn't inlcude the pics. Do we know where she was going with that? I ask cause I tried to ask directly and didnt' understand.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:19 am

This generation certainly is more fluid, in their sexuality, than let say, my generation. They've been raised in a more open and accepting society and that's a wonderful thing!

But in the picture that was posted with Lyndsey and her friend, the kissing was related to their song.

People kiss their children, parents, and even their friends on the lips. I don't but I don't see anything wrong it.

JMO

Gord Downie kissed his band mates, on the lips, at the end of the concert, in Kingston. Such love shown. I cried.

Sorry to get melancholy!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:21 am

tatladylu wrote:This generation certainly is more fluid, in their sexuality, than let say, my generation. They've been raised in a more open and accepting society and that's a wonderful thing!

But in the picture that was posted with Lyndsey and her friend, the kissing was related to their song.

People kiss their children, parents, and even their friends on the lips. I don't but I don't see anything wrong it.

JMO

Gord Downie kissed his band mates, on the lips, at the end of the concert, in Kingston. Such love shown. I cried.

Sorry to get melancholy!  
I agree. I know that more is being alluded to in the post than the meaning that you and I are taking with this. Too bad it had to go there.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:27 am

tatladylu wrote:This generation certainly is more fluid, in their sexuality, than let say, my generation. They've been raised in a more open and accepting society and that's a wonderful thing!

JMO

Sorry to get melancholy!  
I'm very affectionate with my friends, but even I don't kiss my platonic friends on the lips. & since there was all that discussion about Mik & Dean and questioning her actions about whether or not it's the way someone in a relationship would act, turnabout is fair play imo. Idk why anyone who's in a relationship would be kissing any of their friends -regardless of closeness or gender- on the lips. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 am

ReneeM wrote:

JMO

Sorry to get melancholy!  
I'm very affectionate with my friends, but even I don't kiss my platonic friends on the lips. & since there was all that discussion about Mik & Dean and questioning her actions about whether or not it's the way someone in a relationship would act, turnabout is fair play imo. Idk why anyone who's in a relationship would be kissing any of their friends -regardless of closeness or gender- on the lips. Jmo though.
The only difference @ReneeM is that this is from Nov 2016. Lyndsey has the same pic on her IG from that date which is a long time before filming began and her current relationship with Chris. They are in the same room, same kleenex box on table and lights, same clothes. That IMO is the main difference.

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 2017-424

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

JMO

Sorry to get melancholy!  
The only difference @ReneeM is that this is from Nov 2016.  Lyndsey has the same pic on her IG from that date which is a long time before filming began and her current relationship with Chris.  They are in the same room, same kleenex box on table and lights, same clothes.  That IMO is the main difference.

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 2017-424

Yeah disregard my post then. I thought it was a recent thing because I have no clue why it's relevant otherwise.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 am

@Aunties_Love ,

I think the posts were telling us about what Lyndsey was sharing on Instagram those days.
The others were gave details of Chris' life.

Did I understand correctly, @HEA ?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love ,

I think the posts were telling us about what Lyndsey was sharing on Instagram those days.

I found it funny how just a few very select ones were used and then not their pics attached to them as it does give more of the pic IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
The only difference @ReneeM is that this is from Nov 2016.  Lyndsey has the same pic on her IG from that date which is a long time before filming began and her current relationship with Chris.  They are in the same room, same kleenex box on table and lights, same clothes.  That IMO is the main difference.

Yeah disregard my post then. I thought it was a recent thing because I have no clue why it's relevant otherwise.
Yep, no problem at all @ReneeM. I know it was posted to bring doubt. Just glad I followed Lyndsey's back far enough to find out when the pic was first posted. :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love ,

mik posted this December 2

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 32132112
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/photos/a.1024364204265640.1073741828.1021447847890609/1497358350299554/?type=3&theater

Lindsey and her friend have a common IG and their first IG post was september 8 but the video was posted OCTOBER 21

nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 65465410
nothingbetter - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 81 15465411

https://www.instagram.com/p/BagKxGylwDp/?taken-by=oldsames

both make a direct link to #hoizer and both have a butterfly
when singing lindsey and friend look at each other and kiss on their lips

butterfly is often the symbol of gay and lesbian when they come out

I am legitimately wondering if this is the case. There is no insult from my part. We heard female contestants meeting each other and in a lesbian relationship. I recall at least 2 stories.

we are 6 months after the finale and there is nothing wrong to move on.

This is MY OPINION and I am allowed to share it on this board like any other people.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 86 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire