SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:34 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Another message under the lastest bachette can facebook post from Mik.

#classact #loveyouMik #allthebest

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Img_2011

My s/caps from Source

I don't get why Mikhel is the one announcing that Jasmine and Kevin are taking a break from SM? Nevertheless, it is very generous of him and hopefully it will dampen some of the criticism that they are getting. Very sweet man through and through. He seems to be back living his life and hopefully he has moved on from the mess that was the ending of the show. I'm sure he is getting plenty of attention from the ladies looking to help him mend his broken heart. I can only hope he finds someone as kind as he is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:02 pm

No doubt @sprite god will grant him his wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Well that didn't take long at all.
Apparently our boy has a girlfriend giggling
Which explain more why Mike was promoted all the way for bachelor.

So happy for him.
I don't know where to find the itv though.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Img_2012

My s/cap from twitter
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Good for him!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:04 pm

I've find the itv. This is hilarious.
cantstopl

http://www.kiss925.com/audio/roz-mocha-find-mikhel-bachelorette-canada-girlfriend/

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:06 pm

But it couldn't be that long though? Right?
At the atfr he was preofessing love to jasmine.
I don't think he would do that having a gf.
Oh dear.

Can you guys imagine if the whole atfr was staged or something.
This is more and more confusing.
And here I was thinking we've got it figure out.
What is going to happen next?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But it couldn't be that long though? Right?
At the atfr he was preofessing love to jasmine.
I don't think he would do that having a gf.
Oh dear.

Can you guys imagine if the whole atfr was staged or something.
This is more and more confusing.
And here I was thinking we've got it figure out.
What is going to happen next?

@djogbenyuie just going along for the ride might be easier than figuring out where the ride is going. Controversy or Conspiracy? I think you mentioned that the production team is the one who seems to be lapping up the attention... keeping the spark of the season until the next gig. JMO

AFTR... staged? It seemed that the show kept to the script of the season electing to show conflict. There were cozy pics of Jas and Kev as well and she wore the ring sooo...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:35 pm

While I believe all three were still true to themselves, now I'm questionning everything.
Lol.

But like you said, it seems like they went more with what the contestants provided than creating the whole drama.
They just have to edit the hell out of it after all.
Hmmmmmm

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Good for Mikhel!

I don't see the ATFR being staged. I don't remember exactly what Mikhel said but my impression was that he still felt love for Jasmine but not that he was still "in love" like he was when filming. I think most people move on after the show but watching it brings back some of the feelings and that goes for the lead also. That's why the ATFR show can sometimes be dramatic like this one was. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:04 pm

If thats a girlfriend like a GIRLFRIEND, then I am so happy he got out of this mess Smiley. Maybe thats the reason he was so positive in the end of ATFR saying they all needed to take a step back and that the would all be really happy...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Miyala wrote:If thats a girlfriend like a GIRLFRIEND, then I am so happy he got out of this mess Smiley. Maybe thats the reason he was so positive in the end of ATFR saying they all needed to take a step back and that the would all be really happy...

Good post. :yes: most probably
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:47 pm

his girlfriend seems to be this girl on the right(hashtag double date is in there)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNUjAseh5yy/?taken-by=_lizdavidson

mikhel's gf instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNW2D9pA0bp/?taken-by=stephlaffy

she seems to be an adventurer just like jasmine if you look at her photos.

Mikhel wasn't kidding when he said he commits very quickly laugh out loud, it's only been a week since he could tell his friends the result and he's already off the market.

Also mikhel is soooo drunk in that interview giggling

Last edited by primexi on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+8
Sprite
gramercypark10
Love_is_Eternal
Seabear
albean99