SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Nice interview
https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts&rf=137496143061971
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Love their styles and they look so happy. YES im on this boat handwave
http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-pictures/personalities-Becca-Tilley-and-Robert-Graham-attend-the-premiere-party/630872762
photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Becca_10

photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Beccy_10

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm so happy for Becca. She deserves a to be happy. What season was Robert on I can't place him. Was he a good guy?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 pm

He was on Des's season, but Des let him go bcs he dated her friend, she said. He is a very good guy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 am

Emila23_12 wrote:Nice interview
https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts&rf=137496143061971

Thanks for posting! I love listening to Becca, she's so articulate and always keeps it real. I laughed when she called Chris her "adopted brother" (because her dad and Chris love each other). laugh out loud

NYE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtvqtHB2_a/?taken-by=allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtYOfwhHHZ/?taken-by=allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

I was about to post last night about how it seems like Robert still can't believe his luck that Becca agreed to date him, since in that ET facebook live he described their relationship as "incredible". Then he posted this. laugh out loud

I mean... how did I get this babe?? by @robertgraham

Becca's comment:
beccatilley Because you're patient, kind, thoughtful, funny, smart, one of my best friends, HEMSWORTH LOOK ALIKE, and did I mention patient?  photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 1f60d  photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 2764  photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 1f618
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:53 am

Im happy that Robert was so patient with Becca, when she was still figuring things out. I think that shows how he really wanted her and seems very serious about it IMO. I definitely see potential they probably have to the long distance thing and hopefully we'll see an engagement soon Praying
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Ahhh nothing cuter and sweeter than a man who knows what he wants and patiently waits without pressure or rushing or guilt tripping. Robert, you're the MVP!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

Alanna wrote:Ahhh nothing cuter and sweeter than a man who knows what he wants and patiently waits without pressure or rushing or guilt tripping. Robert, you're the MVP!

Yes, it's just what an emotionally closed-off girl, who's forgotten how to even be vulnerable, needs. (I speak from experience). If he's willing to wait for months to even become a couple knowing there's plenty more waiting in store, it must be love! awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:31 am

Robert is a wonderful kind soul. He always has been. I'm very happy that he is crazy in love. This is a guy who IMO is totally committed and would do anything for his girl. I wish him many years of being in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:41 am

@GuardianAngel  and lots of patience. I'm not even referring about the "sex".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I always liked Robert and thought he got a bum rap because he refused to sleep with whoever in BIP (Sarah?). Since when was that a crime? I thought that should have been appreciated since he wasn't acting like the typical horn dog from these shows. Either way, if he makes her happy and vice versa, power to them. They make a nice looking couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+22
rightreasons129
Ash2214
SafronSahara
ReneeM
Sprite
Kashathediva
mizzoufan
Maggenzm
TrishB
Lennoxcolinrolland
Emilia23_12