SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is their fan thread so I don't want to take it off course for their fans, but I do partly wish interviewers would stop being so personal and asking questions like this, however, with that being said, I like that Becca owns that this is who she is and what she wants to do. It's nice that young girls get to see that you should be proud of who you are and what choices you feel are best for you and not be embarrassed by them.

Waiting for marriage is an interesting topic, but I like that we have Robert openly saying, hey, I'm cool with it. I want to be with Becca because I care. Sex isn't everything. All JMO

I agree and I like what she said about it in that interview. As someone who waited quite a long time, I definitely felt embarrassed about my virginity for years, since it does have a bit of a loser stigma attached to it. There's peer pressure even if no one's actually pressuring you, you feel like you haven't fully entered adulthood etc. Even though I'm not religious myself or waited for that reason, I appreciate that there are women like Becca out there openly doing what's best for them instead of what modern society expects from them. I don't see what's TMI about saying you've never had sex, especially in association with a reality show that expects people to get it on with the "prize" despite knowing he/she is probably getting it on with two others within days. The whole show is one big TMI, so having some people in the mix who openly draw a line is a welcome change to me. And good on Robert for showing love is more important than sex. He obviously adores her and that's golden!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Becca girl, he's so hot!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfrVSWD-dN/?taken-by=robertgraham
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Becca agrees how lucky she is laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BPf32LTgrmk/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rightreasons129 Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Becca discusses her first kiss with Robert here! So Cute!

http://collegecandy.com/2017/01/22/becca-tilley-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-secrets-interview-blog/

rightreasons129

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:32 am

Cuties!

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:26 am

So glad she found her human. They are cute together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:05 pm

rightreasons129 wrote:Becca discusses her first kiss with Robert here! So Cute!

http://collegecandy.com/2017/01/22/becca-tilley-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-secrets-interview-blog/

She made the first move to kiss him. You go, girl! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:37 am

This pic! laugh out loud Robert was doing some fitness photoshoot yesterday.

"Just act like I'm not even here." by @beccatilley
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 pm

http://www.pacificsandiego.com/local-entertainment/becca-tilley-the-bachelor/
photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 2498229_sd-pacific-becca-tilley-cover_026-1
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks for being the McDreamy to my emotionally challenged Meredith Grey! Your patience should be acknowledged every day!  photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 2764  @robertgraham by @beccatilley

My Valentine  photography -  Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 2764  by @robertgraham

Looks like they went on a hot air balloon ride yesterday and wine tasting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Both those pics are cute!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

They're so cute!!! I love that becca, who couldn't fall in love, couldn't express herself, was so emotionally stunted, etc., is now letting the love splash outta her for her Liam Hemsworth lookalike laugh out loud Adorbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+22
rightreasons129
Ash2214
SafronSahara
ReneeM
Sprite
Kashathediva
mizzoufan
Maggenzm
TrishB
Lennoxcolinrolland
Emilia23_12