SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Jared did say he was looking forward to the fireworks because considering Nick likes strong women, there's no way a bunch of them thrown together in a house would be without its drama.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SueSt Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Diana wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, and RS is already being an azz by saying they're not going to last, it's a business relationship, and he's already hearing things about them post show and it isn't good.
This is the same guy who said JoJo broke up with Jordan rofl
Exactly. He needs a story, ANY story, to sell.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:57 pm

People Magazine posted a clip of Alexis' (dolphin woman but really a shark costume) limo exit, meeting Nick and the other women reacting to her costume. Watching this clip, honestly, I don't care what happens at the end or what RS is crowing about, I know I will enjoy this season if for nothing else, Nick's snark.

I seriously laughed out loud when he went, "oh wow, you're really committing to this" in response to Alexis in the pool making the "dolphin" noises. I have always loved a snarky, bit of a smart azz and that is Nick to the tee. And he delivers his snark with such ease.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Yeah, I think he will carry it well, as it's meant to be. I hope he has a lot of snark. I can't believe she did not realize it was a freaking shark costume.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:04 pm

SueSt wrote:
Diana wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, and RS is already being an azz by saying they're not going to last, it's a business relationship, and he's already hearing things about them post show and it isn't good.

This is the same guy who said JoJo broke up with Jordan rofl

Exactly. He needs a story, ANY story, to sell.

But many at the time believed him and that they would never work or were having issues.  It's the same old thing each time.  And realistically, he's partially right.  These relationships aren't set up to succeed, the odds are against them.  Every now and then the lead lucks out and lightening strikes and a real love and relationship happens.

But each of us have the option to believe it or not.  Sometimes sleuthing points us one way or the other too, and more times than not, what we (all of us here) sleuth turns out to be true.  But whether we (me) believe the sleuthing and RS, generally goes back to do we (me) like the lead and/or F1, IMO.  If I do or am neutral, generally, it's easier to not believe RS/rumors.  If I dislike them, it's easier to believe RS/rumors.  And I don't think I'm the only one that feels that way, but I won't speak for others.  To each their own.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:10 am

I found that clip of Alexis boring as heck! This show has become so lame.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 am

I am actually glad that Vanessa "did not get along very well in the house" because until I saw her I wasn't too impressed with many of the women as potential partners for Nick. Many seem too boring, too fake or too immature. She must have been like a breath of real life fresh air. Maybe some of the women didn't know how to relate to her and that lead to an awkward house experience.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:22 am

OnePromise wrote:I am actually glad that Vanessa "did not get along very well in the house" because until I saw her I wasn't too impressed with many of the women as potential partners for Nick. Many seem too boring, too fake or too immature. She must have been like a breath of real life fresh air.  Maybe some of the women didn't know how to relate to her and that lead to an awkward house experience.

Rachel seems like the most accomplished, mature person there and she seems well-liked by all the girls judging from social media. I don't really see what makes Vanessa so special she couldn't relate to the other woman there, as there were nurses, small business owners, lawyers, mental health counselors, etc. This is probably the most diverse and accomplished set of women the show has ever had.

Alsp, unpopular opinion (since that's my thing today), I don't see Vanessa being someone who can handle criticism well. I noticed she deleted both her IG post about women supporting women/beauty (where she got slight criticism in her comments) and her IG story where people thought her possible sexual joke was innapropriate. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 am

nothatgirl wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I am actually glad that Vanessa "did not get along very well in the house" because until I saw her I wasn't too impressed with many of the women as potential partners for Nick. Many seem too boring, too fake or too immature. She must have been like a breath of real life fresh air.  Maybe some of the women didn't know how to relate to her and that lead to an awkward house experience.

Rachel seems like the most accomplished, mature person there and she seems well-liked by all the girls judging from social media. I don't really see what makes Vanessa so special she couldn't relate to the other woman there, as there were nurses, small business owners, lawyers, mental health counselors, etc. This is probably the most diverse and accomplished set of women the show has ever had.

Alsp, unpopular opinion (since that's my thing today), I don't see Vanessa being someone who can handle criticism well. I noticed she deleted both her IG post about women supporting women/beauty (where she got slight criticism in her comments) and her IG story where people thought her possible sexual joke was innapropriate. IMO.
I think it's great to read diverse opinions yes
Curious - are you saying Rachel a better match for Nick?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:34 am

nothatgirl wrote:

Maybe she is someone who doesn't like confrontation.  Maybe it was easier to back away from the awkward situations with the women in the mansion and the dissenters on SM. She might be a people pleaser and as such, critism isn't something she can't handle, it is something she would rather just avoid.

If so, a relationship with Nick might be a bit of a challenge as controversy and confrontation come commonly for him.  I do believe that they are opposites in many ways (Nick and Vanessa), so they may have to work to see eye to eye. But in my opinion, that stands to only make the relationship stronger.

And yes, Rachel is one of the only other women that I found interesting as a match for Nick. But in the end, I think she was too much like Nick. He needs someone a little more relaxed, carefree and spontaneous. Vanessa strikes me as this type of woman.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 am

notarose wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

I think it's great to read diverse opinions yes
Curious - are you saying Rachel a better match for Nick?

Thanks Smiley I was afraid I would be shunned with all my unpopular opinions!

I don't really know if Rachel would have been a better match for him, although I'll admit I was rooting for her as I just think she would have been really good for him. Vanessa might be perfect for him - honestly, I really don't have any strong feelings about any of the women yet; I just don't want to overhype her or criticize all of the other women just to justify any potential unpopularity. I do get the sense from the promos and her SM activity that she's a lot like Kaitlyn, down to her being oversensitive, so that's part of the reason I believe there might be issues there. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 am

I am just shocked that RS thinks there are issues and it won't work out and it is just for business. Oh except that I am NOT because he says and expresses the same exact thing each season. Rolling Eyes

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick