SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

^ and nick takes her to f4? He must like her a lot. Or, tptb does

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:21 pm

I bet it's TPTB. My guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:21 pm

what is tptb?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for bringing that over.  

SCs for it are up: SC No Discussion Thread

ETA:  @cookielover12  TPTB - the powers that be

Most used abbreviations can be found here.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:13 am

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BOpteTYDwS4/?hl=en&taken-by=colympios
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Image62

If Corinne is the biggest villian then how many people to the lesser villians get to sit with?

Raven, Rachel, and Whitney are in Florida with them now as well, per Ravens snapchat.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:15 pm

hae1001 wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BOpteTYDwS4/?hl=en&taken-by=colympios
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Image62

If Corinne is the biggest villian then how many people to the lesser villians get to sit with?

Raven, Rachel, and Whitney are in Florida with them now as well, per Ravens snapchat.

Thanks - super interesting - seem like a very tight knit cast. I am still feeling something is off this season - I am likely wrong. But the fact that Raven and Rachel are there definitely points more to Vanessa being F1 vs. either of them.

Watching the feet the next couple days for Nick and Vanessa for a potential SHV - they should be having one around this time - but he has the parade on the 2nd ?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 pm

I wonder who's taking the video of Nick?

@nickviall Warming up for a big date! TWO! MORE! DAYS! #thebachelor

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder who's taking the video of Nick?

Are the trees that green all year round in LA? I'm guessing this was taken just before they begin filming.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:37 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder who's taking the video of Nick?

Are the trees that green all year round in LA? I'm guessing this was taken just before they begin filming.

I think the warming up for big date part could have been filming related and just being posted now, kind of like when he posted an instagram pic and said it was a bts pic where he was having a staring contest with someone.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 pm

sbolduc wrote:
hae1001 wrote:

Thanks - super interesting - seem like a very tight knit cast. I am still feeling something is off this season - I am likely wrong. But the fact that Raven and Rachel are there definitely points more to Vanessa being F1 vs. either of them.

Watching the feet the next couple days for Nick and Vanessa for a potential SHV - they should be having one around this time - but he has the parade on the 2nd ?

Rachel is not in that photograph. Rachel is in my avatar that person looks nothing like my avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Reason, Rachel is not in that picture but she is in Miami with all of the girls per Raven's snapchat and insta story. I don't know how to bring those over or I would!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Talk about sloshed! Just glad that they managed to get back to the hotel safely since none of them looked remotely okay on Raven's SC IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick