SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:43 am

This looks like something that would appear in 'The Onion'  laugh out loud  laugh out loud and looks super-fake but I believe it might be the source for some of the breakup rumors circulating online. For one, the writer( if this is a legit news piece which I don't think it is  Suspect ) seems to have forgotten that Nick and his F1 are not allowed to be out publicly so there is no way they were seen arguing loudly at a restaurant. I wonder if this guy was RS's source for his latest batch of BS predictions!  :crazed

All JMO. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:49 am

That looks like a fake story/a joke. An Onion story for sure. Lol

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 87b72b10 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 86669110 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:01 am

I think the twitter handle alone for that poster says enough. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:44 am

Fwiw, Nick was on GMA live this morning from New York. If he's making it to the float my guess is it's via a private plane right to the Pasadena airport. It is feasible especially if the float is near the end of the parade.

ETA: the float is #63 out of 97 in the parade.

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 87b72b10 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 86669110 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 am

coolangel wrote:This looks like something that would appear in 'The Onion'  laugh out loud  laugh out loud and looks super-fake but I believe it might be the source for some of the breakup rumors circulating online. For one, the writer( if this is a legit news piece which I don't think it is  Suspect ) seems to have forgotten that Nick and his F1 are not allowed to be out publicly so there is no way they were seen arguing loudly at a restaurant. I wonder if this guy was RS's source for his latest batch of BS predictions!  :crazed

Too funny. That sounds like absolute rubbish - especially Nick and Vanessa at Nobu restaurant together? Yeah right. nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 3806527698

Regarding Nick and Vanessa and them broken up or having problems.... IMO, I think that may be a planted foiler (but post-show) since it is likely IMO that Vanessa is indeed F1 that the show could plant to RS and other outlets that they are either having problems or broken up post-show and thus that is what RS will keep posting and help feed the storyline of "she loves me, she loves me not" that the show is going with so far with Nick's season. I mean, what else would they go with, it's Nick's real storyline after all, drama or not. Since spoilers are par for the course regarding the F1 (although not always correct, but in this case I think they are) then I could see the show using post-show foilers to try create mystery and doubt because those things (like ATFR) are yet to take place so I think the show could possibly keep that as a "mystery" similar in a way to whom they pick for next lead.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 am

RS has posted the EP by EP spoilers. My phone for some reason isn't letting me copy and paste them over.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 pm

One interesting thing in the spoilers is that in Bimini, Vanessa and Rachel got into a huge fight, and all the girls took Rachel's side. It'll be very interesting to see if the edit for that fight favours the F1 or the Bachelorette contender - IMO it'll probably favour Rachel, since the other girls were all in agreement with her, but it's also been awhile since the F1 has gotten anything other than a squeaky clean edit so I am curious about how it'll pan out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:14 pm

bblake wrote:One interesting thing in the spoilers is that in Bimini, Vanessa and Rachel got into a huge fight, and all the girls took Rachel's side. It'll be very interesting to see if the edit for that fight favours the F1 or the Bachelorette contender - IMO it'll probably favour Rachel, since the other girls were all in agreement with her, but it's also been awhile since the F1 has gotten anything other than a squeaky clean edit so I am curious about how it'll pan out.

And Vanessa talked bad about Danielle L who was supposedly her friend to Nick. I  like Vanessa and i hope this is not true, I can't stand contestants who talk bad about other contestants to the lead..just mind your business and sooner or later trust that the lead is a good judge of character and will figure the person out.

ETA: Vanessa follows Rachel and Danielle L on instagram but they are not following her back hmmm
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:32 pm

I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Dessler wrote: ETA: Vanessa follows Rachel and Danielle L on instagram but they are not following her back hmmm
If she was acting like my friend to my face but then I found out she was bitching about me behind my back, I wouldn't follow her back either laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:46 pm

bblake wrote:One interesting thing in the spoilers is that in Bimini, Vanessa and Rachel got into a huge fight, and all the girls took Rachel's side. It'll be very interesting to see if the edit for that fight favours the F1 or the Bachelorette contender - IMO it'll probably favour Rachel, since the other girls were all in agreement with her, but it's also been awhile since the F1 has gotten anything other than a squeaky clean edit so I am curious about how it'll pan out.

Well things are getting interesting! Let the games begin.

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick