SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:32 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:OMG @OnePromise. Someone is helping cook wearing black/dark socks!

Yep! Nick you'd better watch yourself or the producers might cut you off of snapping.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:33 am

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698 TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698 rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling What an evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 am

reason wrote:cantstopl  cantstopl  rofl  rofl  rofl @onepromise that foot with sock is right and the naked is left. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Good evening Nick you are reading here.  Nice long toes. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

And he must be really flexible to get his feet to do that.... giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

It's definitely not Raven bc she just got a new dog and haven't stopped snapping!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 am

I don't know if anyone else has listened to Dana (Possessionista) snapchat but she is talking about Abby Draper (the one who went to RS with her so-called inside scoop) and Dana basically says that Abby is a liar and catfished Dana and made up crazy stories about a lot of things and has issues. So basically whatever Abby told RS is likely BS and to get her name out there in the media (Dana says this in her snapchat).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:43 am

Interesting @allaboutlove very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't know if anyone else has listened to Dana (Possessionista) snapchat but she is talking about Abby Draper (the one who went to RS with her so-called inside scoop) and Dana basically says that Abby is a liar and catfished Dana and made up crazy stories about a lot of things and has issues. So basically whatever Abby told RS is likely BS and to get her name out there in the media (Dana says this in her snapchat).

Good to know. I hate when people do what AD did. It's slimy and low and reminds me of Booger Boy himself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:38 am

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 623245435  there goes 1 reliable RS source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:00 am

He needs to get a different 8 ball and change sources.
TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 _tmp_php1xna7z_magic8ball1
dufusRS

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't know if anyone else has listened to Dana (Possessionista) snapchat but she is talking about Abby Draper (the one who went to RS with her so-called inside scoop) and Dana basically says that Abby is a liar and catfished Dana and made up crazy stories about a lot of things and has issues. So basically whatever Abby told RS is likely BS and to get her name out there in the media (Dana says this in her snapchat).

Well that's a shocker. Not! Glad I didn't waste my time listening to that podcast.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Brief summary of Dana's SC's:

- She met someone (I believe over the internet) who also enjoyed the bachelor/ette and they quickly became friends (assumed to be Abby)
- She also became friends with one of the contestants (assumed to be Nick)
- When her friend from the show was visiting LA she told him that he should meet up for drink with her LA Friend
- LA friend and Chicago friend went for brunch - and they hit it off - starting FT-ing afterwards/texting etc. They then started hooking up/casually dating. He would stay with her in LA whenever he visited. She came to visit in Chicago
- Dana was friends with both so tried to stay out of it. Things started to unravel between LA and Chicago and again Dana stayed out it
- Things started to not make sense to Dana - so she asked Nick (I believe this is where she finally said his name could be wrong tho) and he basically said that none of that ever happened, they never hooked up/dated etc.
- There were other things like LA said that she always went for dinner with an ABC person - that person Dana found out later has no idea who LA is
- Dana said there are other things that she is not putting out there but I guess follow the same pattern - i.e. LA making stuff up
- Dana then said LA is now going to press and making stuff up - she said to LA, stop going to press, just be yourself you are cool by just being yourself
- Dana feels she was catfished by LA.

Anyways... I remember way back when after Abby visited Chicago and hung out with Nick and Co. this twitter exchange happened:

Jennie Sutherland
‏@JennieSuth  
@Possessionista @AbbyDraper that was fun to watch! Omg if not jade and tanner who does Abby think will get engaged??

Abby Draper ‏@AbbyDraper  · 7 Sep 2015  
Abby Draper Retweeted Jennie Sutherland
Me and @viallnicholas28 for sure  

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista  · 7 Sep 2015  
Dana Weiss Retweeted Abby Draper
I Can't be a bridesmaid if I want to steal the groom #Jealous

Abby Draper
‏@AbbyDraper  
@Possessionista @viallnicholas28 Nick and I will probably fight over whose party you'll be in. (Totally mine)

Nick Viall Verified account 
‏@viallnicholas28  
. @AbbyDraper @Possessionista now probably as good a time as any to let you know you were friend zoned a while back ;)

I just remember at the time I thought it was odd as on their last YT v-log Abby kind of shook her head in disappointment in Nick...which I thought was a harmless tweet but it makes a whole lot more sense now. Abby was telling Dana she and Nick were "dating". Nick has no idea as Abby is lying (according to Dana now) and Nick tweets this. After this Abby seems to not like Nick via her recaps etc. But then says Nick is her "dear friend" in Oct. I also wondered why Dana and Abby stopped doing their Vlogs together. SM is an interesting beast which underlying always seems to point to a story. Thought it was interesting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Thats honestly very disturbing. I dont even know what to think of it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick