SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

As suspected a woman scorned. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm

hae1001 wrote:Thats honestly very disturbing. I dont even know what to think of it.

Yup, that about sums up my feelings. I can't say any of this is shocking to me though because I was a huge fan of a singer and followed the fandom online and the stories I heard of drama between fans who met online and who did what and it was mind blowing to be honest.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:31 pm

@AllAboutLove thanks for bringing proof to our attention.

@sbolduc Thanks for the recap and the tweets! I know I should know better, but it's always surprising to see this type of behaviour. IMO some of these people, Blogger Boy on the top of the list, end up thinking they are God's gift to mankind. They have a following, and it doesn't take long for them to think they can do and say whatever they want to make themselves look good.

Abbey obvious to me, thinks she's the cool person with all this dirt on Nick, when in fact Nick told her she was friend zoned long ago and posted it on SM for all to see. Now she looks like an idiot IMO.

I'm glad Abbey found some comfort by going to Blogger Boy with her dirt. Two peas in a pod, both liars, both deserve each other. Maybe they can hold hands and eat popcorn together while watching the epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 pm

sbolduc wrote:
I just remember at the time I thought it was odd as on their last YT v-log Abby kind of shook her head in disappointment in Nick...which I thought was a harmless tweet but it makes a whole lot more sense now. Abby was telling Dana she and Nick were "dating". Nick has no idea as Abby is lying (according to Dana now) and Nick tweets this. After this Abby seems to not like Nick via her recaps etc. But then says Nick is her "dear friend" in Oct. I also wondered why Dana and Abby stopped doing their Vlogs together. SM is an interesting beast which underlying always seems to point to a story. Thought it was interesting.

Sorry for quoting myself but wanted to clarify on the above is based on my opinion and was not what Dana said in her snaps. Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:51 pm

I never believed what Abby was claiming to RS and Dana confirms for me that Abby was not only desperate to get some sort of attention/fame but she is a seriously disturbed person, IMO, to not only make up stuff about Nick but even other people (including going out for dinner and things with the person who worked for ABC who Dana says has never even met Abby!)

Abby is a disturbed stalker blogger fan who seriously has issues. Creepy.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:05 pm

In the one snapchat picture there is the onion strategically place, and in Vanessa's abc bio she was asked what fruit or vegetable she would be, she said an onion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:11 pm

@Max64 Yes I noticed that onion looked like it was placed there for a pic. laugh out loud But I forgot about the bio!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Nick is/was totally making me hungry with those snaps! it all looked so tasty! I noticed the foot in the multiple feet in the snapchat as well and just shook my head and laughed. Hi Vanessa! (IMO laugh out loud) That definitely is alot of food. I wonder if a handler or two have to kind of supervise them if on a SHV? Obviously not completely I'm sure they stay out of the bedroom stuff. Maybe no phones at bedtime. (courtesy of Kaitlyn IMO) If it is what it looks like and is a SHV I assume tomorrow will be the "go home" day since Vanessa would need to be back for school.....probably. Too bad since the Packers play tomorrow, it might be fun to get a glimpse of the rest of your life during Packer games laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:40 pm

I watched those snaps by Dana as well and I thought she was talking about another friend of hers that Abby (assuming it's her she was talking about) claimed to be dating or hooking up with or whatever. Dana said that according to Abby the guy had even gotten obsessive over her, yet when she talked to him she found out that none of it had ever happened. Only after that did she talk about Nick and said that he and Abby don't even talk. I think the other story was just to illustrate how she has a habit of making stuff up for whatever reason. That's just my interpretation though. Abby sounds pretty deranged in any case. I've known people online who've made up stories and even false identities, which I personally don't get at all, but doing it in person is even stranger. I hope RS has other sources as well to base his drivel on, since it's clear that Abby's lying through her teeth.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 pm

I thought she was talking about nick because she mentioned this guy being on the bachelor and Abby/guy having brunch together. Although I might be remembering incorrectly. It seems very creepy, regardless of who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:05 pm

I thought she said that the brunch in LA was their first (only?) meeting and it was Dana herself who'd suggested it. IIRC Abby first met Nick with Dana in Chicago, though I'm not 100% sure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 pm

I do believe their first meeting was brunch in LA because that is what Abby said on the podcast and that's what she posted a picture of in her IG.

https://instagram.com/p/5nVAK9udel/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick