SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:45 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-photographer-i-told-nick-viall-to-grab-corinne-w460875

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:52 pm

SO, IMOAA, much ado over nothing. :stirthepot

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:SO, IMOAA, much ado over nothing. :stirthepot

Well to be fair, I think people were more upset at his allowing Corinne to interrupt him and other women multiple times only so he could suck face with her because goodness knows there was no conversation happening between them. And then he gives her the group date rose while she was so drunk she was teetering on her heels. It did come across like rewarding the girl willing to get naked and suck face with him at every second. That's really what bugged most people. Interesting that the photographer (anyone surprised he was legit because I swear, dude was so over the top and cliche, I was sure he was an actor) said Vanessa stood out to him.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm

the photographer isn't the boss of nick...he could have easily said "nah, I don't feel comfortable with that". I also think that Nick's actions at the cocktail party were just as bad. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 pm

What won't he do in the name of good TV? And if he's such a good producer's puppet, why would his engagement be anything but going with the motions and 'completing' the story line?

He said something about the premiere the other day that I thought was strange. Something about being nervous about coming up with new material to say to each woman when they walked up after limo exits. Thought it was an interesting choice of word...

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698
Not all the article is about Corrine.
"There’s competition for Viall’s rose, though. Lacosta says he was also impressed with grade school teach Sarah Vendal and special education teacher Vanessa Grimaldi. “Vanessa had great energy, which I loved. But she has to step up her game. She really seemed intimidated that day. If she can get out of her head, she has a lot going for her,” he tells Us. “Sarah, too. There’s something special there. I wanted to make the shoot energetic and bring the passion out of every girl. Corinne, Vanessa and Sarah really brought what I was looking for and what Nick was into.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-photographer-i-told-nick-viall-to-grab-corinne-w460875

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:What won't he do in the name of good TV? And if he's such a good producer's puppet, why would his engagement be anything but going with the motions and 'completing' the story line?

He said something about the premiere the other day that I thought was strange. Something about being nervous about coming up with new material to say to each woman when they walked up after limo exits. Thought it was an interesting choice of word...

Well as the saying goes, "time always tells the tale". We'll all know how real and committed the relationship is once the season ends. Maybe they'll last and maybe they'll be one of the dozen other pairings from this franchise to split.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Re new material, I took it that he kept saying the same thing, you're beautiful, you look beautiful. Not sure why I thought that at the time, but that's how I took it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:47 pm

lleyki wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:SO, IMOAA, much ado over nothing. :stirthepot

Well to be fair, I think people were more upset at his allowing Corinne to interrupt him and other women multiple times only so he could suck face with her because goodness knows there was no conversation happening between them. And then he gives her the group date rose while she was so drunk she was teetering on her heels. It did come across like rewarding the girl willing to get naked and suck face with him at every second. That's really what bugged most people. Interesting that the photographer (anyone surprised he was legit because I swear, dude was so over the top and cliche, I was sure he was an actor) said Vanessa stood out to him.

I'm commenting simply upon whether Nick salivating and foaming at the mouth with eyes rolling in unbridled ecstacy grabbed her boobs. Nothing more and nothing less. Hugesmile  The article states as was speculated it was part of the photo shoot.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re new material, I took it that he kept saying the same thing, you're beautiful, you look beautiful. Not sure why I thought that at the time, but that's how I took it.  

That's how I took it, too, because that's something that I would think about if I were in his situation. Imagine being introduced to thirty people back-to-back. You're almost lucky if there's a gimmick because there's something to talk about or comment on, but if it's the same stream of "Hi I'm blah blah blah", then you're likely to give redundant, clichéd responses. And anyone who's a little bit socially anxious or awkward would be aware of this and try to overthink it and come up with something new to say.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Meh.. to me it was just a photoshoot and nothing intimate or interesting about it at all to warrant so much fuss - I took it to be like modeling and what models do and nothing more and nothing less. Heck, the other girl on that photoshoot (whose name I can't even remember) was wearing just bottom leaves and no bikini top at all and no drama there so IMO it was all played up to be a bigger deal than it was to fit into Corinne as the villain role.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 pm

What I find interesting about this photo is that despite Corinne being on him like a barnacle, his one hand is not touching her at all. The other hand is holding her around the waist so they don't topple, but he seems to be trying to avoiding touching her.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Nick-v10

Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick