SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 pm

@Lara where did you hear all that? I didn't hear her say those things in RS podcast
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 pm

@AllAboutLove regarding the Nick stuff above, it has always been my opinion that much of RS' vitriol was in response to a) no one from Nick's camp being forth coming with info b) someone or someones being more than forthcoming from the opposite camp during that same season(season 1 for Nick). That is how it generally works. You give him something whether he vets it or not and RS becomes a salivating rabid raccoon and your best friend. You deny him and he's still rabid only ready to bite.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Lara where did you hear all that? I didn't hear her say those things in RS podcast

Sorry, I thought I said it in my post - she just did a periscope tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

http://wbay.com/2017/01/05/omro-farm-to-be-featured-on-the-bachelor/

I saw this article on my local news. Omro, WI is about 50 miles from Green Bay. They are also visiting the Paine Arts Center in Oshkosh.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Very great periscope by Possessionista tonight. She went more depth into the Abby story, mentioned that she googled herself to see what the feedback was like about the podcast and came across what I think was this site. She talked about that on periscope and Snapchat and she also gave her opinion on reality Steve, which I think most people here would agree with. Thanks @Lara for letting us know about it. Here is the Link to the periscope for those that want to listen. It is a much better listen than RS podcast. Also, a little warning to Caila fans, she doesn't like Cailas sm presence very much and does tend to snark a bit on it in her snapchats and that gets brought up in the periscope.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Did she explain why she thinks Nick will puck Raven?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:26 pm

@hae1001 thanks for posting the link. I just want to confirm, RS is NOT in that periscope correct?

Lara wrote:snipped

Dana went into more detail about Abby's lies and she really is pathological. Said she slept with tanner while he was with jade, had dinner with jacklyn and Robert Mills all the time, etc. Crazy.

Also, interestingly, Dana also said she did accidentally see the spoiler, but she doesn't believe it's true and thinks he'll pick Raven.

Is this in the periscope or is this in RS's podcast, I'm confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Did she explain why she thinks Nick will puck Raven?

She didn't go into much detail - Speaking from memory, I believe she just said that she knows Nick and that's the look and type that she think he will go for.

GuardianAngel wrote:@hae1001 thanks for posting the link. I just want to confirm, RS is NOT in that periscope correct?

Lara wrote:snipped

Dana went into more detail about Abby's lies and she really is pathological. Said she slept with tanner while he was with jade, had dinner with jacklyn and Robert Mills all the time, etc. Crazy.

Also, interestingly, Dana also said she did accidentally see the spoiler, but she doesn't believe it's true and thinks he'll pick Raven.

Is this in the periscope or is this in RS's podcast, I'm confused.

I'm sorry for the confusion. This was all in the periscope from tonight. RS is not present, just Dana.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 pm

So Abby really did pretend she was hooking up with Nick AND Tanner. What a messed up person. Just beyond creepy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 pm

@GuardianAngel no he is not in the periscope. It is just her.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:39 pm

@hae1001 thanks, but when I go to that link it says

Dana Weiss
‏@Possessionista
My podcast with reality steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 pm

mindless wrote:So Abby really did pretend she was hooking up with Nick AND Tanner. What a messed up person. Just beyond creepy.

Yep, IMO, she is a stalker in training.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick