SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** 1000x400-Q90_bedd2d8d13326674e94168f274dde597

Danielle M.
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Nashville, TN

Height: 5'10"

Tattoos: Yes, on my ribs – getting removed. On my low back – almost removed. And one on my left ringer finger that says "strength."

All-time favorite movies: The Sandlot, Ferris Bueller, The Notebook

If you could be any animal, which one and why? A Pegasus – haha! So I can run and fly and have a beautiful mane.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Moved to Nashville and put myself back together.

What are five things you can't live without? Family, friends, water, chocolate, green smoothies

If you could break any law, with no repercussions, which law, and why? Pretty sure there's a law in Louisiana or Tennessee that states you can't eat ice cream on the sidewalk or something weird like that. I'll break that one.

When and why did you leave your hometown? I lost my fiancé and I needed to start fresh somewhere.

What's the closest you have ever come to being married, and why didn't it work out? Engaged – my fiancé passed away.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Hermione Granger. She's a smart, clever, beautiful witch.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/danielle-m

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum