SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:13 pm

@Litta123 Thanks for the SCs!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Just to confirm, this cap indicates that Corrine gets a 1-1 and a rose...so she's on for at least two more episodes. I suspect this happens next week as the previews showed alligators. This cap looks swampy to me. We know from @grace8136 's sleuthing that the show goes to New Orleans. My guess is that's where they go next.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 C383910f-b343-4b11-99e2-fa5b4ca5e453
My SC from the season's preview

Not only that, but we have yet to see Corrine make the late night hotel room visit. With these cliffhangers, I get so confused on which episode we're watching, but I believe last night was episode 4.

There should be two more episodes before HTDs (after the New Orleans's episode), assuming it's a typical season. grace has also identified St. Thomas as a location. There seems to be several caps in warm weather/Caribbean type locations. I suppose the show could spend episode 6 and 7 in the Caribbean.

Speculation here, but I wonder if the reason we seem to have so few caps of girls late in the season is to leave us wondering if some girls leave due to Corrine. (They pulled the same shenanigans in the previews with Jordan in JoJo's season...no preview caps of him in Thailand.) If true, that means Corrine will be here for awhile.

I seriously doubt that Nick will pick her, but her presence has turned me off completely to this season. Nick is coming off more and more produced to me. He borders on breaking the fourth wall as he frequently makes eye contact with the camera. That makes me sad because one of the more appealing aspects of Nick had been his genuineness, flaws and all. When he has to act his way through various connections, it comes across as fake. That's not the Nick who I enjoyed in past seasons. (jmo)

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:13 pm

My only hope after seeing this SC is that Nick made a nice deal with TPTB - - - as in he gets plenty of quality time with his F1 in trade for keeping Corrine around for several episodes.  My reasoning is due to the conversation he had with Vanessa.  He asked her to be patient, specifically where Corrine is concerned.  He gave no good reason or explanation (on camera) but after that Vanessa seemed calmer and more comfortable, even on the group date. She didn't leave, so either she lied to his face about giving the rose back if she wasn't happy or he somehow relayed to her that some things may be out of his control at this point in the show (jmo)

The fault in my thought process is . . . do they MAKE the lead pick certain people for a 1on1??  If he isn't that interested and it is his choice why would he be on a 1on1 situation with Corrine this late in the show when he has so many others to choose from??

I have always liked Nick and was looking forward to his season, but I have never been tempted so early to go to the spoiled side. With all the Corrine time I can't get vested in anyone else but Vanessa.  We are now at the stage when other girls start engaging her and they come out looking just as silly as she does (Taylor and Sarah).

No rose ceremony at the end of the episode, but then previews showing who stays and who goes (HELLO Fleiss, Why are you wasting 10 minutes of our time on the ceremony???) it is REALLY irritating at this point :headbanging

Danielle M and Rachel have gotten practically zero screen time. If they are in the F4 I hope we get to see some interaction soon.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Do we know that this is a 1 on 1 date? Could it be the end of a 2 on 1 with Taylor?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:59 pm

albean99 wrote:Do we know that this is a 1 on 1 date? Could it be the end of a 2 on 1 with Taylor?

Good call @albean99!  I forgot all about that.  I do remember thinking during the previews it looked like a 2on1 was coming and it could be with Corrine & Taylor.  You have given me hope bestbud!

I am trying to hold out going to the unspoiled side, but each week it is getting harder to be patient.  I have never been spoiled for a season yet, but it seems we have hardly any posters staying unspoiled these days.  I may have to leave the temptation of the board for a few weeks until we know the F4 and can really start sleuthing.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:17 pm

@albean99 Yes, great point! That totally slipped my mind. Makes sense especially reflecting on how it was set up in the previews. More than likely a 2-1...which, in that case, points to more reason to believe Corrine is just a red herring. (imo)

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:03 am

I am here and still unspoiled. Just not posting because really, what is there to say? Corinne dominates every show and I have never been one for manipulation and produced girl drama. I think this screen cap is after 2 and 1, with Corinne besting Taylor. It was totally set up last episode.

I listen to podcasts and everyone keeps saying that Corinne is great tv. Harrison has said somwhere that he thinks Corinne will become a fan favorite. Really?

Seems to me Bachelor has become more about casting next 2 shows.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I couldn't have said it better.

I also post little, because what has been posted, I agree wholeheartedly and figure no one wants to read me too.

Sigh. I will stay unspoiled for just my guilty pleasure. But not that I really care right now.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:29 am

I made the SCs of the previews for next week. This is the SC shown at the beginning, implying that both Taylor and Corrine might both be going home. (All my SCs in this post.)

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 45c61f44-18a0-4f82-bbd1-ea7fdcd9b8e8

If this really is New Orleans, we could easily sleuth this out because this past episode showed the girls stayed in the JW Marriott in NO. I'm not going to do this because I couldn't care less at this point. My best guess, though, is that this is actually another hotel in another episode.

It's what my intuition is telling me at this point. Why? I noticed that these are the same outfits the girls seem to be wearing when Nick comes to the girls in tears (see some samples below). Does Nick send someone home unexpectedly...because clearly production comes in to remove a suitcase in the cap above? I'm confused as to how all this plays out, but I don't have the time to try to theorize on what's happening.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 580b0638-057d-4aa9-b39d-b849b1ca1c57

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 D2473892-2141-479d-8cef-f871dd78b377

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 2b6d0ba3-8efe-435b-870e-57d2770031e6

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 0c10774f-a0cc-4bb8-bce2-7cbf9584543a

Anyone else care to speculate?

ETA: Looks to be somewhere in the Caribbean because Nick looks tan/slightly sunburned.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:54 pm

We do hear Rachel (if that's her) voice-over "I don't think anyone was really expecting two people to go home on a two on one." That is probably the Taylor/Corrine date. Obviously Rachel hasn't watched many seasons since it is hardly a novelty.

However we still haven't seen Corrine invade his hotel room with her Platinum Advantage Card. Since her fingernails are clear and not coated black, I am assuming she is eliminated but boomerangs back when the producers are struggling to create more drama later.

I should point out that he is wearing a different shirt when closing a van door than the Taylor/Corrine date and the sobbing with the ladies scene. No telling WHO is getting eliminated there. Whitney may get eliminated on a date soon. "I didn't see that coming". Yet her sobbing is in the daytime, not night like the van scene. Yet that could be after a rose ceremony too.

Are the fantasy dates in the tropics or Finland? I don't want to bother with the spoiler side to find out location schedules and so forth. Just checking screencaps.

If so, then I suspect Vanessa and Danielle M. both get them since both appear in scenes not matching next week. I think Vanessa is the one swimming underwater with him. Maybe Raven will make hometowns at least. This is my theory after going over every shot in the episode 1 promo, weeding out the footage I have seen already.

Each of them has something to say:
-Rachel tells him "You're rare and refreshing." Like Coca-Cola.
-Vanessa says "I admire Nick's strength and he makes me feel so beautiful."
-Danielle voice-overs: "There's intrigue, there's connection and there's chemistry and it, like, completely exceeded my expectations."

You know Danielle's my Dark Horse Candidate I am hoping to pull to the finish line. We can nickname her Toby like Toby Tortoise since he says their relationship is going "slow".

Here is what past F1s were doing in their seasonal promos, in case it matters.

-Struttin' and swaggerin' Jordan tells JoJo in a quickie clip he loves her, but Robby tries to outdo him by saying his love is an "unstoppable force". Two others are in love as well. All other Jordan talk is part of the drama, although she cross-questions him about wanting an engagement.
-Four ladies including JoJo are in love with Ben Higgins. Yet Lauren doesn't say it. Instead she comments on Olivia and sobs at one point. Yet we get this interesting voice-over-only: "All I can focus on is Ben. The whole world kinda stops and I am not thinking anything else."
-Kaitlyn's Shawn is really struggling in his. "The emotions are insane right now." He is jealous. Kaitlyn says she is seeking her "husband" over a shot of guys with Shawn in the lead. This reminds me of Jef Holm walking in front of other guys in Emily's season... and Danielle leading the ladies in Nick's at roughly the same spots.
-Like Lauren, Chris Soules' Whitney is also in tears blubbering, but she too is crooning voice-over-only: "Chris is the guy I have been looking for for a very long time."/ "I am really feeling this is the beginning of a life time." Kailtlyn also voice-overs too: "I've never heard anyone be so genuine", which resembles Vanessa commenting on Nick's strength. Becca simply feels like Cinderella instead of just "beautiful" like Vanessa.
-Haven't seen Andi's in a while but I recall Josh doing the Jordan thing. The two are shown enjoying their Belgian din-din. She confronts both him and Nick as equally as JoJo does Jordan and Robby in rotating sequences.
-I am not bothering with Juan Pablo's train wreck. That season beat to its own drum.
-Chris Siegfried says in voice-over-only during Desie's episode 1's promo "This could be the girl I will be with for the rest of my life." (We now know this line was spoken when he was choosing a ring in the finale.) "I can honestly say that I am one of the luckiest men alive".
-Not much with Catherine in Sean's season except responding "it's beautiful" after he says there are so many beautiful women. She is mostly the Invisible Lady. He does say more to her in a second promo shown in episode 1.
-Backtracking a couple years ago, JP says in Ashley's first promo in episode 1: "Every time we see each other, it just gets better and better. Any doubts I had before... gone." / "The chemistry is beyond picking up. It's exploding." All of this is voice-over-only like Lauren, Whitney, Chris Siegfried... and Danielle in this case.

Giddy-up!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:58 pm

SCs are up -Epi 7 preview

ETA:  Blogs for Nick and CH are up to date too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+7
grace8136
fijibeachbum
Litta123
Joy15
albean99
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum