SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:29 pm

They did show blips of Sean/Cat and Trista/ Ryan, however. So they weren't totally ignored. People have lives and the show had their own reasons, so between the those two variables alone not everyone could be shown in the time factor allowed. I don't think they were snubbed or anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 pm

They would need a whole hour if not more IMHO to showcase former contestants, and that would only be the most recent couples. No updates at all for Emily, so there's that too.

ETA: or Jillian. Two former leads who just had babies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Thought that Chris was saying over and over will Nick be the one who gets rejected . To me that states he is indeed engaged to Vanessa. JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They would need a whole hour if not more IMHO to showcase former contestants, and that would only be the most recent couples. No updates at all for Emily, so there's that too.

They generally don't do updates for people who aren't engaged/married to others from the franchise. I wouldn't have expected anything on either Jillian or Emily.

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 pm

whit90 wrote: Thought  that Chris was saying over and over will Nick be the one who gets rejected . To me that states he is indeed he is engaged to Vanessa. JMO

Yup. They mentioned it at least three times tonight. I think there will be a lot of emphasis on this possibility this season, which of course means that it doesn't happen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They would need a whole hour if not more IMHO to showcase former contestants, and that would only be the most recent couples. No updates at all for Emily, so there's that too.

They generally don't do updates for people who aren't engaged/married to others from the franchise. I wouldn't have expected anything on either Jillian or Emily.

I understand, but for me personally, they were leads, they should get some sort of update, that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Ladybug82 here's a tweet to the preview https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/815739234451476480

Thanks! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

whit90 wrote:Thought that Chris was saying over and over will Nick be the one who gets rejected . To me that states he is indeed engaged to Vanessa. JMO

Yeah, it seems clear that the running theme for the season will be whether or not Nick will get rejected again by his F1 and not whether or not he will propose to someone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm

whit90 wrote:Thought that Chris was saying over and over will Nick be the one who gets rejected . To me that states he is indeed engaged to Vanessa. JMO

I'm going to throw this out there and I don't think it will be a very popular view, but it's something I am thinking.
I think the storyboard this season and the theme we are going to repeatedly hear is Nick being rejected at the FRC. I think Nick was well aware of it too upon being chosen for the season. JMO--no proof, just feelings.
TPTB even made reference to Brad 1.0 several times throughout the hour of how Brad chose no one. It was a subliminal hint, IMO. Brad 1.0 was a huge climatic ending for the franchise and about the only other original scenario, than a live wedding for the franchise is the F1/F2 rejecting the lead.
I don't know if Nick really ends up alone or not, but it sure would be nice to see some hard core evidence of a SHV similar to refrigerator/kite gate as there was with Brad 2.0 and Emily.
@Atem if you are reading this--this might just be your season, finally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I'm going to throw this out there and I don't think it will be a very popular view, but it's something I am thinking.
I think the storyboard this season and the theme we are going to repeatedly hear is Nick being rejected at the FRC. I think Nick was well aware of it too upon being chosen for the season. JMO--no proof, just feelings.
TPTB even made reference to Brad 1.0 several times throughout the hour of how Brad chose no one. It was a subliminal hint, IMO.  Brad 1.0 was a huge climatic ending for the franchise and about the only other original scenario, than a live wedding for the franchise is the F1/F2 rejecting the lead.
I don't know if Nick really ends up alone or not, but it sure would be nice to see some hard core evidence of a SHV similar to refrigerator/kite gate as there was with Brad 2.0 and Emily.

A part of me thinks this too. But, if he ends up alone, why do we see him holding a ring in the FRC location? Unless he actually is rejected, that wouldn't make any sense. Also, CH did say "will he propose, and will she say yes?"

I'm not doubting there may be trouble between Nick and his f1 already- but I don't think he walks away alone. Maybe as time goes on and we have more screen caps and evidence of SHV or lack thereof, I will change my mind. It would make things interesting, but from a viewer's perspective, it would be a very unsatisfying conclusion to Nick's "journey."
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

TPTB even made reference to Brad 1.0 several times throughout the hour of how Brad chose no one. It was a subliminal hint, IMO.  Brad 1.0 was a huge climatic ending for the franchise and about the only other original scenario, than a live wedding for the franchise is the F1/F2 rejecting the lead.

Hi Kasha handwave

Although, I would personally love that ending, I don't see it happening.  There would be no way a lead would want to be rejected like that.  This show makes sure that won't happen.  

Plus, the show has been putting in the press that he's IN LOVE and all that jazz.  Wouldn't make any sense, unless something happened after.

eta

I didn't watch the 'special'.  I watched the Hallmark Channel's A Rose For Christmas (even though it's about the Rose Bowl Parade).  It's way more entertaining than this farce show. giggling

Last edited by atem on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 pm

I'll get SC's from this preview posted tomorrow as soon as I can.

Litta (who is sluething unspoiled again this season) will be doing SCs from tomorrow's epi, if we get anything different.  Once she has them done and posted on the unspoiled side, I will bring them over here.  

As always, we try to get them done as quickly as possible.  But sometimes real life intervene and delays things.  And with long previews, we have lots to SC, edit, upload and post.  So please be patient and bare with us.  Once all are posted, I will post links in the SC discussion thread to the No Discussion thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons