SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:53 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm

@shaughnessyb
That's what I'm saying. His F1 will reject him. He will be rejected and not the other way around. He picks out the ring and proposes or starts to and gets rejected. Thats the storyline that is being hinted at.@atem
@Atem
I'm glad you poked your head in. I miss seeing you around! bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:@shaughnessyb
That's what I'm saying. His F1 will reject him. He will be rejected and not the other way around. He picks out the ring and proposes or starts to and gets rejected. Thats the storyline that is being hinted at.

But, why does Nick say he found love and is 'happy'? question

ETA

I watched the 'preview'. Thanks for posting it.

Is it just me, but is Raven Gates the narrator this season?

Last edited by atem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

@kasha- I misunderstood and thought you were referring to him walking away alone, Womack style since they're shoving the rejection possibility down our throats already. Sorry!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

I dont think he will be rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

I'm with atem thinking it won't happen but if the dream of the lead being rejected in the end this would be the perfect season for it.

jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 jimmykimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 am

reason wrote:I dont think he will be rejected.

I highly doubt it. This show wants people to manipulate to be part of this show. The Lead was already 'rejected' once and to have that happen not once, but twice? They would never get anyone to do the show, if that happened.

This forum is the only fun part of this show to me. I just find it so repetitive. Nothing new this season to me. They probably got a proposal and then it went downhill from that point.

Corrine really annoys me. I just can't with this show. Why would I waste my time on just being annoyed by her all the time?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 am

It is a show to relax you from the days worries that is how I see it laugh out loud and it gets me to see ladies make a fool of themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am

You don't have to watch the show, then. You can come to the forum and let us annoy you. LOL rofl
I don't enjoy the show as much as I used to. It has IMO gotten stale and trite. I do find Nick entertaining however, and I am looking forward to seeing some more diversity in the cast this season. I hope that will not prove me wrong.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:You don't have to watch the show, then. You can come to the forum and let us annoy you. LOL rofl

LOL  No way.  This forum has always been fun.

eta

Where is Nick doing his fake crying over the bridge scene?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 am

I agree that the show will place in the minds of the typical viewer the idea that Nick's F1 will turn down his proposal. It is going to be highlighted as one of Nick's biggest fears even if it truely isn't. They have already shown Vanessa crying and saying something about not wanting to deal with "this". They will place doubt that Nick's story will not end with a happy ending.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:42 am

Even if Nick getting rejected is a planned storyline it is however, truly Nick's story at least from being F2 2x. So in this case, I think it could be a real fear for him and not only just there for added drama.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons