SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:43 am

Thanks GA, I'll be following the blog section.

IA with you, Pandora.
To be honest, I like the selection of women, there's a variety of "personalities" that I presume will make the show interesting (I just happen to be very detached this time around).
Maybe the majority is too young (meaning mostly immature and not "aligned" with Nick, but then again the age can be just a number when there's a 23-y old business owner wisely behaving as should be done for gaining the fans and new followers or a 29-y old who jumps at the opportunity without thinking about the outcome of her actions) ... and "way off base" when it comes to their image of Nick and his "love for sex" (like that's the best strategy to win his heart?). Also it seems like many women were "placed" there with their "critique stance" towards Nick (his past), once again to remind us that he is "a bad boy" (I just laugh at that thought) and that it's time to "redeem him". Yes, the usual fairy tale, when a man changes for the love of a woman (well, the Disney version) - IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm

I finally got to watch and Nick was the most impressive to me. I did like both Danielle's and Rachel. It was obvious to me that there was something more between him and Vanessa than anyone else. I like Rachel and Raven enough to hope with all my being that Corrine does not Kaitlyn Bristowe her way into being the next Ette. Overall I liked it and I am excited to see where it goes. Alexis needs to go though as does Liz. Poor girls only got intros because they were the drama\comedy of night one. Had I been Nick the Danielle's would have been the most intriguing to me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 pm

I honestly don't know if I like the selection of women this season, or I just really like a number of women this season right off the bat.

But IA with @happygolucky about the variety of personalities. I think Nick's attraction toward strong, confident women will make for an interesting season, because I imagine a lot of them will be unafraid to speak their minds. Rather than being seen as the outcast or sh!t-stirrer who's there "not to make friends", I wonder if those characters will be treated more positively by Nick. And those sweet, demure (kinda boring) women who have always been universally loved by the audience -- I wonder if Nick's lack of interest will be reflective of their "edits" so as to not make them as likeable.

Overall, I really liked the premiere despite coming in having seen all the previews. I wasn't really surprised by anything in that sense. I was, however, entertained by Nick's little quips, including his self-deprecating joke about his mumbling. I also liked his speech at the beginning of the cocktail party. From any other Bachelor, I would feel the empowerment speech would've been disingenuous and corny, but he's been saying something similar since post-Andi's season interviews and podcasts; therefore I'm inclined to believe him.

Looking forward to the next episode, mostly because I know even less than I do for the premiere. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1710264613 *shouldve gone into this unspoiled*

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I seriously need to get back to work because I've been procrastinating all day, and I totally blame this board. Anyway, my favorites according my first impressions:

1) DanielleM - CLASSY
2) Rachel - Brains and beauty
3) DanielleL - Sexy
4) Alexis - funny (to a fault)
5) Raven - cute
6) Vanessa - exotic

If I was picking for Nick:
1) Vanessa - (his type: petite, brunette, intellectual, authentic) - sparks on night 1
2) Rachel - Intellectual, good conversationalist (and the 4 Vanessa traits) - I saw interest from Nick
3) DanielleM - Sweet, kind, accomplished - interest from Nick
4) DanielleL - Sexy (overtly so but still) and accomplished

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:Vanessa & Nick would have kissed if Corinne didn't steal him away. And she goes and kisses him. Of course as the villains always does.

To me, I see Nick as very shy around Vanessa at the moment.

Totally agree! Hi new here & just happy to have found this place, I did not like Nick much but after the premiere he has grown on me for sure, I hope it works for him & believe he found love!
Now I don't usually like spoilers but I would not be surprised AT ALL if Vanessa is F1 even after just 1 ep it was SO obvious Nick is totally enthralled with her..gotta root for my classy Canadian girl! clapping!
The way he was staring at her & his face when she got out of the limo & they spoke..then the "she's a keeper" comment? wow..& the chemistry between Vanessa & him was off the charts just the looks they gave each other, they would have kissed if that little vageen had not walked up & ruined it laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:25 pm

@Lisa welcome !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:32 pm

sdmom wrote:@Lisa welcome !

Thanks! handwave

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That long lingering look at Vanessa

That was something for night one! Damn what will he be like by the end & fantasy suites giggling

Last edited by Lisa on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:04 am

@Lisa Please post the source/link of the pic.

If you haven't read the rules, take a moment to familiarize yourself. All pic's from anywhere must have a source.

Go to the link in my signature.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 15801980_1925255767703718_4461040658995478528_n
thecolonel1215
Thanks America we beat the Apprentice. By a lot. #bachelornation #bachelorlighting #thebachelor #bachelor21 #bigpaulie
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:28 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 C1Sm1-mXEAExi_j
Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Thanks Ray RT @raycoletv: Bottom of the 1st...
@chrisbharrison 1
@Schwarzenegger 0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 15875640_581093442080896_8448550242915188736_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTMyNDc2NzA3NzI1NTIwMA%3D%3D
by thisisthefinalrosetonight
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons