SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm

kimberlyg wrote:So I've never watched MBC, but I like JP/Ashley so I watched the preview.  The stuff both of them said is REALLY run-of-the-mill, but stuff that actually couples therapy can be helpful for just so that resentment doesn't build and make things actually bad.  Also I like how bemused they looked at the therapists who said that the relationships were dying.

Also, I'm guessing Ashley's pregnancy will be mentioned at some point (although of course it will be saved for max-drama laugh out loud).

I recall reading that the show doesn't mention it at all!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm

atem wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:So I've never watched MBC, but I like JP/Ashley so I watched the preview.  The stuff both of them said is REALLY run-of-the-mill, but stuff that actually couples therapy can be helpful for just so that resentment doesn't build and make things actually bad.  Also I like how bemused they looked at the therapists who said that the relationships were dying.

Also, I'm guessing Ashley's pregnancy will be mentioned at some point (although of course it will be saved for max-drama laugh out loud).

I recall reading that the show doesn't mention it at all!

And I read that Ashley actually took her pregnancy test and found out she was pregnant while filming the show. I'm guessing it was before the lie detector tests because they don't let pregnant women take them. There would be no other reason for her to take a pregnancy test while in the house since they are only there for 10 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:28 am

I was so disappointed to see Amy and Dillion and JP and Ashley. They are better then this

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I was so disappointed to see Amy and Dillion and JP and Ashley. They are better then this

Could anyone give short recaps or where to get recaps?

Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:46 pm

^ Us Weekly does short recaps.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ Us Weekly does short recaps.

Thanks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+8
hdman
bleuberry
atem
Kashathediva
Alanna