SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:It's been a while.. give me a shirtless shot of Jordan on the beach JoJo laugh out loud

I second that giggling

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:26 am

A.j wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's been a while.. give me a shirtless shot of Jordan on the beach JoJo laugh out loud

I second that giggling

haha me too! ive only seen them sweaters lately! Gimme some beach body laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:28 am

The amount of fan pictures these two gets ask for, together or separately is bananas. Another one from Mexico:

https://instagram.com/p/BOffHpthhJg/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:30 am

Cancun!!! So fun!! What a great holiday season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:09 pm

It's crazy that these two can still get almost 250k likes on their pictures.

I'm curious if they're going to be quiet the next four days in Mexico. I tend to think yes, but I sure hope not. A nice snap of Jordan running on the beach would also be great. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 pm

I tend to think that he would be even more beefy coming off the show now that he would have more time to work in a regular workout schedule. So I too would join in on wanting to see him show off that chest.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 pm

At least three fan pictures as soon as they arrived at the airport in Mexico. It seems like they can't go more than a day or two without some fan pictures popping up of them. Here's another one:

https://instagram.com/p/BOgCLvmg7wk/

Also, they've been in Mexico for six hours. Where's my picture of Jordan?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:59 pm

@Ash2214 you better wish on your lucky stars that Jo reads this thread...we want a hot Jordan pic and we want it now!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's crazy that these two can still get almost 250k likes on their pictures.

I'm curious if they're going to be quiet the next four days in Mexico. I tend to think yes, but I sure hope not. A nice snap of Jordan running on the beach would also be great. laugh out loud

Yes with the bolded and i'm also waiting for Jojo to snap or post some pics in Cancun. Here's a recent tweet sighting them in Cancun.

Taylor Rardon ‏@Rardon_Taylor99  21m
21 minutes ago

OMG I just met JoJo Fletcher at Cancun!! I can just go home now, my vacation is made!!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:07 pm

If they share less in mexico than what they did while they were in the middle of no where in Georgia last week I won't be thrilled laugh out loud if Airelle was there she would have shared something already!! Thankfully we have her for this weekend laugh out loud

I'm also curious if it's just the two of them or if at least Ben is with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Yeah after their wonferful adventure in Georgia wherr they shared alot with us, i really want to see more and more laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If they share less in mexico than what they did while they were in the middle of no where in Georgia last week I won't be thrilled laugh out loud if Airelle was there she would have shared something already!! Thankfully we have her for this weekend laugh out loud

I'm also curious if it's just the two of them or if at least Ben is with them.
Like seriously. We really need Airelle to move in with them so we can know what is going on. Is that too much to ask for?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu