SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 pm

As per @Ladybug82 suggestion, this thread will be for keeping track of s/caps that have been matched up or sleuthed location, clothing etc. yes

If you sleuthed a location, or matched up a s/cap etc, please try and remember to copy the post here for easy reference. If you are reading the forum and noticed someone sleuthed anything at all, please help out and bring the post here.

Choose quote, as if you are going to reply to the post. Copy everything you see in the reply box. Hit the back button so you don't disturb the post. Come to this thread, and paste what you copied, in the reply box, hit send. You can practice in the testing thread if you want to learn how to do it. Try it with the last post in the testing thread. Thank you!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2448p228-testing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks to CH, we know the location of the break down / Mesnick balcony moment.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  6cf41b42273827c67c75b45eee317d41_zps5omimxmg
Source - My SC

The Bachelor‏ @BachelorABC
It wouldn't a be a season of #TheBachelor without a good balcony cry!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f622  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f339
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/815739049969336320/photo/1

Chris Harrison‏ @chrisbharrison
It's a sea walk in Bimini but it still counts RT @BachelorABC: #thebachelor  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f339
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:IMO, RS is wrong about the timing of Corinne sneaking over to Nick's room. He said that Corinne went over to Nick's place in St. Thomas after he was crying to the girls, but I believe she went over sometime when they were in Bimini, Bahamas.  Here are some pictures I put together to compare from one of the promo's (Sneak Peek Promo) and from some pictures on Tripadvisor.com (Bimini Hilton Bathroom,  Bimini Hilton Suite).  The pictures are from the Hilton at Resorts World in Bimini, Bahamas, and IMO, they are a match to where Corinne is getting ready and to where she meets Nick.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bimini10
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bimini11
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 pm

luvstx wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3952p24-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screencaps-no-spoilers-no-discussion-sleuthing

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  C2e401c5-8e2e-4c6b-ba4c-f4930115ad5fFrom Litta123 Screen Caps
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  DSC02684a_m  From Johnsantic.com

Just confirming that this bandstand is located on St. Thomas in Emancipation Park

Did I note sources correctly?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 pm

luvstx wrote:I think I have found the blue cottage where we hear Nick say something like 'take it easy' in the previews.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  0765e0fa-9d5e-4de7-a217-3f0aab10bbfa
https://2img.net/h/i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/Litta123/Bach%20NV/0765e0fa-9d5e-4de7-a217-3f0aab10bbfa.png

Could it be this spot?  Same outdoor furniture and exterior paint/material.  Only difference is the light fixtures, I think.
It's at Resorts World Bimini.  From my sleuthing, I've learned that Resorts World has a series of guest condos and apartments in addition to the Hilton hotel.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1881933_45_zhttps://exp.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/2000000/1890000/1882000/1881933/1881933_45_z.jpg

So if the VO is actually spoken in this cottage, it might mean that Nick is visited two times (presumably by two different people) while in Bimini.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:21 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:Thanks, you guys! Sleuthing screencaps is always my favorite part of the season! So much fun! And it is an added bonus if it proves RS wrong! giggling
Great job @luvstx on the condo find!! I was wondering where that was as well!!

I looked into the Bimini Resorts World Condos and I think I found a match to the location where Vanessa was crying in the promo. While looking at interior pictures of the guest condos (Bimini Resorts Condos), I found a picture of the bathroom, and IMO it is a match to the vanity in the bathroom that Vanessa walks into when she is crying. The color is the same, and the handles are in the same location. I have included a picture to compare.  Also, I couldn't find an exact picture of the bedroom she was staying in, but the Bimini condos have the same white shutter doors/windows, and they use the same type of decor (beachy lamps, bedframes (although different colors), etc. I included a picture to compare decor as well.  I am starting to think that some, if not all of the girls stayed in the condos and Nick stayed in the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini Hotel.  IMO, Vanessa was crying after he let Danielle M. go, and that is why she was upset with his bad decisions. To me, this makes the most sense, because they were roommates/good friends.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Condo_10

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Codo_b10
(Promo, Bimini Resorts Condos)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
julychild wrote:I just saw the Countdown to Nick episode. In the preview shown at the beginning, there is a scene of Nick, and either Raven or Vanessa, kissing in the street, in Finland. It wasn't Rachel because the girls hat was white. Did anyone else notice that?

Yep. I just rewatched that part and he is kissing someone in a white stocking hat. It is pretty hard to tell who it is though. If it is Raven, would that be the first kiss we have seen? He is holding her pretty close.  She seems too tall to be Vanessa.

Here's the SC for that. IA, it could be Raven.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Ff1153ed-a3bd-4618-b6ca-c1f80557944a_zpsefjkmmzt
my SC
Based on the restaurant behind them they are in Saariselka
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g667560-d2408877-Reviews-Muossi_Grill-Saariselka_Lapland.html

I was hoping that may help me find the FRC location, but no luck there. As a last ditch effort, I added the word Santa to my search and it finally popped up. I think this is it...
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Poropirtti-rovaniemi-lapland-safaris-8
link
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Screen%20Shot%202017-01-03%20at%2011.51.56%20AM_zpsy5wloeus
my SC
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bc0b16b9-5b9b-46f5-b2ae-6f31b0f01f16_zpsiqem4gqi
my SC
"Poropirtti" Finnish translation "Reindeer Cabin"

ETA: "Poropirtti Lodge is located on the bank of the Ounasjoki River, 14 km north of Rovaniemi. The main building is an old school which dates back to the 1900’s. It’s a magnificent log building, and inside there are long wooden tables and benches as well as a big fireplace.
Poropirtti provides a cosy setting for lunches, dinners, events and theme evenings. Feel the spirit of Lapland and enjoy good food. Poropirtti cottage has all the ingredients you need for a superb event!"
link

Poropirtti Cottage
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

marriedarockstar wrote:I think I may have found where Nick had his little meltdown and cried to the girls. There is a shot in the promo, where Nick is walking in a hotel after talking with the girls (or possibly on his way to them), and IMO it is a match to the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas. To me, the light fixtures and carpet look the same. Here are some pictures to compare. The top two are from tripadvisor.com and the bottom one is Nick in the promo.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Stthom10
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

grace8136 wrote:I thought this SC might have been Finland, but just Milwaukee. I didn't find this place. Auntie has it listed on the schedule. link to schedule Very pretty. http://www.ramhornfarm.com/the-buildings Looks like both these caps are from there.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  C4bd6ff26df7e85626a81f77f2fadbd5_zpslb9crwxf
LB's SC
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Db435d27a4f04d28cade2840d321e36a
Ramhorn Farm

not this porch but maybe right around the corner. The windows aren't lining up with the timbers just right here.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  C0c88d_3284842c7e494fe18c81eb7d19626fbd
link
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  9fc1fbb83be35be0099d81ea12bb29cf_zpswx7sesjx
LB's SC
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just a sum up of bracelet-gate 2017:

Nick and Vanessa both wore yellow bracelets while on their Zero Gravity flight during the clip in the most recent scene from epi3.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1914

Not sure the reason but they definitely got them from the ZG experience as there are multiple photos of past participants wearing them while in flight. Example: Joey Fatone from the ZG website

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1915

Then Nick is seen in the season preview wearing his yellow bracelet during his "Mesnick" in Bimini.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1912

We do not know what exactly the bracelet means, but Nick would probably not continue to wear it unless it had some sentimental meaning to him... likely related to Vanessa and their first real date together. (Nick's bracelet game is a little out of hand but a yellow band of that nature really doesn't bring style to the ever opinion conscience Nick at all.)

Post filming, Nick was seen per his IG post dated November 30th, wearing the yellow bracelet.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1916

Again, I don't think Nick would wear this for any other reason than to remind him of something important related to his experience on the show, specifically in regards to Vanessa. It could mean they are together. And it could mean that he learned a valuable lesson about life from her along the way. Of course I'm hoping they are happily together and would love to see Vanessa sport a yellow bracelet as well. giggling

Kashathediva wrote:For those actually interested in probably where the zero gravity date occurred I think it is here.
You can see the logos match up and the yellow bracelet is just a bracelet they sell there I don't think it's even anti-nausea. The bracelet is simply a shout out to their first real date in their relationship is MO.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1914
bracelet
Flight suit is the same, too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Keeping up with the yellow bracelet during airing, when and where it appears.

Thanks @OnePromise for noticing!  

Nick was spotted wearing the yellow bracelet on the Farm GD that Vanessa was on in Epi 4.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  FullSizeRender_zpspktd7rgn
My SC - Epi 4 GD
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Another bracelet gate.

OnePromise wrote:Just another yellow bracelet sighting from Nick's second 1:1 with Vanessa in the Bahamas while snorkeling:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_1919

My sc

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Sleuthed ScreenCaps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum