SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:27 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I agree a lot of their IG's seem to be the same and posting just around the same time.

Hope she loves football because we know he is watching his Packers right now Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698

JMO

Well with how the game went we at least know she isn't having to cheer up a distraught Nick at this moment.

On another note regarding who is naughty, nice or perfect this season and where Vanessa falls, IMO I am not looking for a contestant who aces the process of the show 100% and navigates through it without any fault and is named Miss Congeniality of Bachelor Nation. I am looking for a contestant who has chemistry and potential for falling in love and having a long standing relationship chance with Nick. If Vanessa goes to Nick and rags on another girl , yeah I get annoyed when the women do that instead of just focusing on their relationship with the lead, or if she and Danielle are on the losing team and the initial expectation was that winners get to stay with Nick and losers have to go back to the hotel or whatever I can understand the winning team being frustrated about it when it is changed because the others cry, etc however ultimately Nick makes that decision not the criers so can't really put that on Vanessa. Whatever her stumbles or flaws as long as she convinces me of genuine, sincere interest in Nick (and vice versa) then I am going to continue to cheer that couple on. Same thing for Rachel. I may get annoyed if she and some others start doing the clique thing and ganging up on 1 person but if individually with Nick they display hope for a relationship with sparks of chemisitry then I will support him continuing on with her as well.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I agree a lot of their IG's seem to be the same and posting just around the same time.

Hope she loves football because we know he is watching his Packers right now Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698

JMO

Don't have IG but how can you tell their IG are similar?

On another topic..did anyone else see the Life & Style article from Jan 4th? I hope none of that is true, it says that the women wanted to leave & Nick was always making lewd & rude comments to them & the season was a total disaster.. Rolling Eyes

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:40 am

@Lisa Life & Style is not exactly the best source. We had a discussion on this topic somewhere in here earlier. I wouldn't worry too much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 am

^^^it was discussed I believe in the general discussion or media thread back on Wed night I believe. IMO it is a regurgitation of the In Touch article about a month ago with the same nonsense. As I said in the other thread mags like In Touch, Life &Style NI, etc are all referred to trash mags for a reason.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

So I'd say this weekend was the strongest evidence of the spoilers being right, starting with a person seeing Vanessa at the airport, all the Italian food being cooked on Nick's social media and Vanessa's social media being completely silent. I also still think they were together at some point after New Year. That picture Vanessa posted looked too much like her smiling into a camera at someone she's totally in love with. And the way she was dressed suggested an early morning/in bed shot.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 am

^Don't forget Nick's snapchat that's posted around noon today. The background looks like SHV from previous season. I posted it in SM thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:50 am

lleyki wrote:So I'd say this weekend was the strongest evidence of the spoilers being right, starting with a person seeing Vanessa at the airport, all the Italian food being cooked on Nick's social media and Vanessa's social media being completely silent. I also still think they were together at some point after New Year. That picture Vanessa posted looked too much like her smiling into a camera at someone she's totally in love with. And the way she was dressed suggested an early morning/in bed shot.

I don't have snap or anything but was Nick cooking Italian food or we think she was there?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:50 am

sdmom wrote:^Don't forget Nick's snapchat that's posted around noon today. The background looks like SHV from previous season. I posted it in SM thread.

What is SHV?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 am

^Safe House Visit where the couple meets up secretly.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 am

Lisa wrote:
sdmom wrote:^Don't forget Nick's snapchat that's posted around noon today. The background looks like SHV from previous season. I posted it in SM thread.

What is SHV?

SHV= Safe House Visit, where they meet every other weekend more or less.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 am

@Lisa or anyone else not completely familiar with all our acronyms.  There is a thread with a list of them.  Its easy to access and can be found by viewing the homepage and clicking the very top thread - Rules and Guidelines.  There are all kind of good threads there, so if you haven't ventured into those, do sometime when you have a chance.

Heres a short cut to it:  Abbreviations
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:06 pm

I seriously love her laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 15803454_174662923012600_3201901095580336128_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyNDE1MTY0MjczNjMzODA0Nw%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 You may or may not see me in a more hideous white outfit tonight. Okay, fine, you will. #thebachelor #abc #lovemyrobe
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon