SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:56 pm

I don't have Instagram

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:30 pm

I guess this should go in the Nick thread vs Vanessa, but one of the things I saw edited into the story last night was Nicks' interest in what these women did for a living, their careers. He seemed very drawn to the women who were more mature and professional imo. I guess this kind of thing brings out a more confident, strong woman, in his eyes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I don't have Instagram

Too bad. hmmm Sorry.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:34 pm

The IG pics are screen shots, and not directly linked to IG. You should be able to see the pics @Jina posted.

Who's post can't you see?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 pm

I don't have Instagram either, but you don't need IG to be able to see her pictures. Her IG is public, not private, anyone can see it. IG stories are the ones I can't see.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Meet Vanessa! nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f495 " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " #season21 " @bachelorabc by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

"Obviously, it'd be amazing if I came back and was engaged!" - Vanessa nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f48d " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " #season21 " @bachelorabc by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

She's a keeper nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f339 " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " #season21 " @bachelorabc by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting. His face just before he says "she's a keeper" is almost like he's in la la land. He was definitely taken by her. So funny he didn't catch her name when she spoke French.

She says she's 100% Italian and she learned English and French in school. I'm wondering if she was born in Italy, came to Canada at an early age, settled in Montreal. Although she speaks pretty good English. She may have learned English elsewhere because if she learned it in Quebec, IMO she would have a French accent. To me she has a mix of Italian French Canadian accent. Very common in Quebec.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Thank you @bluwavz , I was looking for her segments. Everything went so fast last night, but yes, Nick was a little speechless when he saw her. She's really pretty.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Wow - what a woman!  I love Vanessa's sassiness, her strong Italian family values and the way she teared up when talking about her work, which IMO implies passion and heart.  

She seems like someone who would not just 'handle' Nick's enormous family, but really relish and enjoy it.  I look forward to watching these two together - Kudos to whomever cast her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:56 pm

I love Nick's look on Jimmy Kimmel. If she makes him that happy, then I am all the way behind her!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:10 am

@bluwavz thanks! Look at that smile
nickandvanessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Img_0541

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:38 am

I am loving what I am seeing so far for these two last night and Nick just could not keep his face straight when Kimmel made the "Vanessa" prediction. There is a long way to go and still a couple months of having to hide with only varying visits together (that we here may or may not actually find clues of) but right now IMO both Nick and Vanessa are showing me a couple of people who are giddy and happy as they watch this show that they are spoiled to have gotten engaged on.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon