SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Lara wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Reading this discussion and thinking to myself, "I still like both Rachel and Vanessa as individuals even if they aren't friends."  Smiley

I don't think Rachel is bitter for not following Vanessa. It's her SM and she can use it however she pleases; she's curating what she wants to see on her feed. Personally, I wouldn't follow someone I had no interest in just for the sake of keeping up appearances or returning the follow.

I also don't think Vanessa has exhibited try-hard behaviour. I know it's a matter of opinion (sort of), but if someone could enlighten me to an instance where this has occurred that would be helpful.

Just on her snap-chat or IG stories. Her behavior doesn't seem natural to me and she just comes off fake and trying too hard to be cute and quirky. I actually like her so far on the show, but just find her really annoying on her social media videos. I know that I'm in the minority and maybe I'll change my mind as I get to know her more, but that's just my current opinion. IMO.

Also, my opinion of Vanessa has nothing to do with RS. He also said that Danielle l and taylor were villains to a much lesser degree, and I've really liked and defended them both. My opinions are my own, and I don't like the implication that it's because I'm blindly following RS. IMO.

I kinda agree Vanessa's persona on Snapchat is abit try hard. It reminds me of and mirrors Kaitlyn's personality and I see why Nick chose her. IMO

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I loved the pics of the girls over the weekend posted in Danielle's thread! They looked like they were having a great time.

I know Smiley  Their Saturday night vids of the jam session by a bonfire was great evening entertainment.
I think Christen is more an "acquaintance" as she only joined them Sunday afternoon and she lives in Nashville.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Just out of curiosity, does Vanessa follow Corrine?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Lara wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Reading this discussion and thinking to myself, "I still like both Rachel and Vanessa as individuals even if they aren't friends."  Smiley

I don't think Rachel is bitter for not following Vanessa. It's her SM and she can use it however she pleases; she's curating what she wants to see on her feed. Personally, I wouldn't follow someone I had no interest in just for the sake of keeping up appearances or returning the follow.

I also don't think Vanessa has exhibited try-hard behaviour. I know it's a matter of opinion (sort of), but if someone could enlighten me to an instance where this has occurred that would be helpful.

Just on her snap-chat or IG stories. Her behavior doesn't seem natural to me and she just comes off fake and trying too hard to be cute and quirky. I actually like her so far on the show, but just find her really annoying on her social media videos. I know that I'm in the minority and maybe I'll change my mind as I get to know her more, but that's just my current opinion. IMO.

Also, my opinion of Vanessa has nothing to do with RS. He also said that Danielle l and taylor were villains to a much lesser degree, and I've really liked and defended them both. My opinions are my own, and I don't like the implication that it's because I'm blindly following RS. IMO.

I kinda agree Vanessa's persona on Snapchat is abit try hard. It reminds me of Kaitlyn and I see why Nick chose her.

I had to unfollow Kaitlyn on SC because I found her snaps to be too much too. Maybe it's just my personality, because I know people really love her snaps. I do see a lot of similarities between Kaitlyn and Vanessa from their social media and it explains why Vanessa said Kaitlyn/Shawn were her favorite and why Nick likely picked Vanessa. On the show, she seems more like an Andi, but on social media, she's more of a Kaitlyn. So Nick's perfect woman! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Just out of curiosity, does Vanessa follow Corrine?

Yes, they mutually follow.
To get a sense of how Vanessa's friends view things, the link below is a pic post by one of Vanessa's Montreal friends. A fan made a comment about Corrine and the friend responded.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPENbcNgJoS/?taken-by=annachilli

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:12 pm

@mysthelma I have never met an Italian who I would describe an introvert. They tend to live loud and with a great deal of zest. The difference for me and it is a BIG difference, Vanessa doesn't appear to have to have alcohol to enjoy life...or just to live life. Huge difference in the two girls. JMOAA

PS I love a sober witty Kaitlyn. She's just rare.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Lara wrote:

Fair enough. Her personality can't please everyone. Personally, I don't find it "try-hard", because she's shown consistently in her IG feed to have a goofy, almost childlike sense of humour. To digress a bit, I think part of that is influenced by her work, as I've seen those personality traits in my mother, who's worked as a kindergarten teacher for decades.

I don't see it as trying hard per se, because I don't think her intent is to be cute or quirky or go, "look at me, I'm a manic pixie dream girl". I get the impression that that's just the way she is -- always has been. I think *my* main issue (and I reiterate that this is my opinion), is the word "try-hard". There's an implication that it's not genuine or it's behaviour that's done to achieve recognition/popularity. That's why I didn't ask about your use of the word "annoying" because it seems more subjective, whereas my understanding of "try-hard" needs a little more objectivity to be justified. Different opinions aside, thanks for answering. Hugesmile
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:22 pm

I see the same Vanessa on SC who posted this 3 years back and I love that she continues to be carefree and goofy.   heartglasses #neverchange

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Captur22
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:23 pm

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Just out of curiosity, does Vanessa follow Corrine?

Yes, they mutually follow.
To get a sense of how Vanessa's friends view things, the link below is a pic post by one of Vanessa's Montreal friends. A fan made a comment about Corrine and the friend responded.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPENbcNgJoS/?taken-by=annachilli
I'm not surprised she follows Corrine at all. It's just with all the dissecting of her following Rachel, Corrine came to mind. I like Corrine, not a fan of mom, but I do enjoy Corrine. I know she's in over her head. She hasn't been groomed to be any different. I understand I am in the minority regarding her but that's okay.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:24 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:All I really wanna know now is : is Vanessa back home? Is she meeting up with Nick after the trip? Nick's being quiet on sm after his beloved Packers lost.

Vanessa has returned to work since filming ended however Nick is able to travel.  Would be sweet if he swung by her hometown during the airing of his hometown epi.

@coolangel yes  I share your opinion.

How do you know that she is home?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

@Lara to me the way she is on snapchat is the same kind of persona in her past IG videos when she got back and unlocked her page. Silly and fun.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Corinne has also commented on some of Vanessa's IG with really sweet messages. Btw, she just posted. I can't tell if she's back home because it's just a picture of her and a blonde woman who may be a friend from back home but since I don't stalk her family and friends' accounts, I don't recognize the woman.

to me the way she is on snapchat is the same kind of persona in her past IG videos when she got back and unlocked her page. Silly and fun.

This. Her Instagram, before she started posting again after returning from filming, showed the exact mix we're seeing now - goofy, happy, a lot of eating and time with family, friends and other loved ones. I haven't seen anything different now. We've seen her at work, we see her eating (a lot), we see her with friends and family and we've seen her using silly filters on Snapchat.

I agree about the try-hard reference because it does have a connotation of lack of genuineness and her trying so hard to be cute and adorable rather than that's just who she is. And yeah, to each his own because I haven't seen that. There's a singer I have adored for years and I hate his social media because I find that to be try hard because he's always trying to eye-sex the camera, making those duck lips and basically trying to look so cool and sexy. And so many times I've wanted to un-follow him because I feel like I never see him just hanging out with family and friends and being normal. I don't get that with Vanessa but just my opinion.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon