SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Anything to make a buck and stay in the public eye.

She'll be the next mama Kardashian.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Amanda makes her living off of social media. So I'm sure if her kids can get enough followers she can save up money for a college fund for them. Not a bad idea

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Get.a.job. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu May 04, 2017 12:21 am

I believe that Josh's new agent is out of LA and if that's the case then he will be going to LA as I'm pretty sure that is where he will get most of his events through an LA agent. I'm not saying he doesn't have other motives but just thought for the people that are asking why he's going to LA so much, it's my opinion that's one of the reasons why.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 04, 2017 12:25 am

Here is my take:

At the end of the day, my kids are their own people. They ultimately have the right to decide what and how much content is out there on the internet concerning them. This is their life, and ultimately, should be their choice. Right now they are little, and yes, I do share pictures of them to my (limited) family/friends followers on social media. If I were really strict, I wouldn't even do that. I'm guessing at some point I probably need to even limit that, or at least ask them before I share pictures or stories about their lives to *my* friends on Facebook or whatever. That's only fair.

I get why Amanda, Ali, etc, etc do this. It's fast money. And baby/kid $hit SELLS. But yeah... it's also a little uncomfortable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 04, 2017 12:27 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I believe that Josh's new agent is out of LA and if that's the case then he will be going to LA as I'm pretty sure that is where he will get most of his events through an LA agent.    I'm not saying he doesn't have other motives but just thought for the people that are asking why he's going to LA so much, it's my opinion that's one of the reasons why.

JMOAA, but the cash cow Aaron is out in LA now and now that the other big cash cows for Josh are drying up, he has to go somewhere and this is it, his last resort.

As far as the kids, if they make $ off the IG it's like kids used to do out in LA making $ modeling or commercials/tv or movies I guess. I have west coasts first cousins who did this when they were little and both used the money they earned to buy homes later as adults.
I guess that could count as "jobs". I would.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 04, 2017 7:20 am

She should've created ONE IG for both of them. Creating two once they get a little older one will start saying " I have more followers than you hahaha!" no no
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Well Amanda "liked" a comment where someone said they have a feeling she will be on Paradise again.

She liked a lot of comments so maybe it doesn't mean anything but I think that's definitely a sign. Sorry josh handwave

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:She should've created ONE IG for both of them. Creating two once they get a little older one will start saying " I have more followers than you hahaha!" no no

Well that's a perfect opportunity to teach them about the lack of correlation between follower count and self-worth then. Not that I think starting such accounts is a good idea to begin with.

Ugh, I really hope she's not going to Paradise. Just be single for a minute, Amanda! I doubt there will be any prizes on BIP if the last few seasons' casts are anything to go by.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu May 04, 2017 1:43 pm

I think amanda really wants someone to settle down with. She likes to have fun but she's also a mom and you can see how much her kids mean to her. I personally think amanda is stunning and so sweet. I can't imagine her with any of jojo's guys. I guess we will see what Rachel's guys are like.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat May 06, 2017 3:49 pm

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Img_0210
Amanda just posted this on her Instagram story. Why do some people care so much about likes and comments?? I just don't get it.

Source- My SC of Amanda's IG story
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 06, 2017 4:30 pm

IMO, Amanda probably wants the extra money and attention being part of a couple from the franchise brings more than the actual relationship.  Not saying she might not actually want to settle down at some point, but I'm just not sold that she's any more ready than her daughters are at this point. laugh out loud And I tend to think they're more mature than she is at this point. Plus, it's not like she has a good track record or picker to start with.  IMO of course! Hugesmile

I just hope she doesn't wind up engaged again for those poor girls to have to deal with and side eye another dud living the #dadlife fall of next year.  If she goes and meets someone, I hope she takes it slow, doesn't move him in immediately and let's herself and the girls get to know him before accepting a ring and drastically changing their lives again.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom