SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Amanda also liked this response to Josh's disgusting tweet about what women should be
you are the actual worst human
Tweet I don't like either of them but I couldn't agree more with that response.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:16 pm

I wouldn't call Amanda a strong woman but I definitely give her credit for moving on after a breakup like a Boss instead of wallowing in self-pity. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What is she? A human blow up doll? Can the woman not sit still long enough to let her genitals cool off?

This to me says she really was not in love with him or she wouldn't be out in public kissing other guys in bars barely 3 weeks after a break up. Unless she's doing it intentionally to make him jealous. (IMO) Someone that is really in love with someone takes longer to move on and some people even two years later still haven't moved on and if they do they do it privately. (IMO)
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:What is she? A human blow up doll? Can the woman not sit still long enough to let her genitals cool off?

This to me says she really was not in love with him or she wouldn't be out in public kissing other guys in bars barely 3 weeks after a break up.  Unless she's doing it intentionally to make him jealous. (IMO)  Someone that is really in love with someone takes longer to move on and some people even two years later still haven't moved on and if they do they do it privately.  (IMO)  

I don't think they ever loved each other, but the breakup happened the weekend of December 4th. That's 7 weeks, more than long enough to move on from a dysfunctional relationship. Josh himself was pictured at bars with pictures with girls. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy hasn't had a couple of casual hook-ups himself in that time. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:

This to me says she really was not in love with him or she wouldn't be out in public kissing other guys in bars barely 3 weeks after a break up.  Unless she's doing it intentionally to make him jealous. (IMO)  Someone that is really in love with someone takes longer to move on and some people even two years later still haven't moved on and if they do they do it privately.  (IMO)  

Sorry I disagree - when I was in my early twenties and I broke up with my long term boyfriend (who I loved very much) - after my two weeks of moping around the house one of the first things I did was go out with my girlfriends and the sole intention was to find a guy to make out with. I realize this is an immature thing to do but I was young - sad - and in need of someone wanting me other than my ex.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:58 pm

This board knows BOR and Duh better than they know themselves. They broke up about 7 weeks ago? That's about how long we gave them before the subtweeting began. Such ugliness aired publicly. just stawwwpppp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:22 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

Sorry I disagree - when I was in my early twenties and I broke up with my long term boyfriend (who I loved very much) - after my two weeks of moping around the house one of the first things I did was go out with my girlfriends and the sole intention was to find a guy to make out with. I realize this is an immature thing to do but I was young - sad - and in need of someone wanting me other than my ex.

I agree! When my 1st long-term college boyfriend dumped me I initiated a date the very next week to feel better despite being depressed and heartbroken. About a month after that I joined a dating service and met my now husband. We began dating even though I wasn't over my ex. It certainly helped speed the process up and we have been together 16 yrs now, since I was 20 (married for 12).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 pm

While I agree completely that Amanda and "strong woman" does not go together in my opinion, that tweet says everything that so many have thought about Josh. And the fact that he lacks so much self awareness to not realize how telling it is, is probably the saddest part. Of course he wants a woman who is nothing more than a pretty trophy to look good on her husband's arm. Never have I enjoyed the veil being lifted and someone's true personality being exposed as I have with Josh.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Did anyone else see the comment in Reality Steve's column? It basically said that there were a lot of bachelor people there and mentioned Amanda and her group. Said she was cozy the whole time she was there with Wells and wasn't trying to hide it. He said it could be she was trying to make Josh jealous. I would bring it over but not computer savvy.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 pm

I do not understand why she would care about Josh or trying to get him jealous. She got rid of him after she wouldn't take his abuse any longer. I would want to stay far away from a man like him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:25 pm

I can understand perfectly why she'd try and make him jealous laugh out loud. They're both super immature IMO.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can understand perfectly why she'd try and make him jealous laugh out loud. They're both super immature IMO.

That is true but for her children's sake grow the he** up . They been through enough with all her trips and bringing in a man they didn't even know. I really wish the ex would take custody of these two but seems like he is just a nut too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom