SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 11:02 pm

IMO Amanda doesn't deserve any more of a 2nd chance at BIP then any other past cast.  She was warned and chose not to listen, IMO.  Then preceded to move the man in before getting to know him further and subjecting those girls to him, them and their obnoxious, toxic relationship, again IMO.

I do not feel sorry for Amanda.  The only ones I feel for are the girls, who are a better judge of character IMO then she is, particularly Charlie.  Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 am

Please no more Amanda. She is in a mess of her own making and she refuses to get out of. I have no sympathy...other than for her girls. I've seen enough of her stupidity, rompers, frozen face and blank stare. Let someone new have a chance. They may not be much better, but they will be different and at least none of the new crop have kids to traumatise by their stupidity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 19, 2017 6:40 am

@bluwavz
The high road is relative when you you dwell in hell.
Just saying.
Actually the best revenge for Amanda would be to meet a real major league baseball player that is successful, a gentleman and a philanthropist and have a great relationship. Let that melt in Momma's mouth a bit. Not that I can see that happening, but wouldn't that be funny. It certainly couldn't hurt those two girls either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 am

I'm not sure, Kasha, that Amanda would value and/or appreciate the type of man you describe, nor would someone of that caliber be interested in her.

As for the kids, I suspect they will become adults with big emotional problems.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am

I still can't get that image out of my mind of Josh scaring those girls half to death, and Amanda laughing. Or reading that the police went to her home to take her vehicle away because he demanded $30,000. I'm tired of reading that he was hanging on to the relationship because he loves those girls. That to me is another BS media infused feel sorry for me lie.

Everyone makes poor choices, it's part of life IMHO. However, she just doesn't seem to get it.

If she wants to get back at him, the best way IMHO, is ignore him and move on with her life, rather than reporting to the tabloids, that they are having a hard time moving on. That just fuels more speculation and more lies from both sides.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 am

The fact that he still talks about Amanda's girls he knew only few months Imo makes him trash. He has no limits to what he'll do to manipulate a situation or people to get what he wants. I don't get how he still has fans on sm supporting him. Whether you like them or not, two women have said that he's emotionally manipulative. What does it take to get people to believe that? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Josh comes across as charming on SM and tries so very hard to be humble (insert fake tear here)...but he's really just a snake in the grass.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 am

Amanda tweeted about people who flaunt their religion being the biggest bullies. I followed along and it was directed st a twitter troll that was tweeting to her. But people think it's about josh because the shoe fits & now she's getting trolled by his mom. It's pretty obvious it's momma murray. Does she think we don't know?

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 pm

MM needs to go work in the garden, or a soup kitchen, or on a road crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda tweeted about people who flaunt their religion being the biggest bullies. I followed along and it was directed st a twitter troll that was tweeting to her. But people think it's about josh because the shoe fits & now she's getting trolled by his mom. It's pretty obvious it's momma murray. Does she think we don't know?

I'm guessing MM thought Amanda was talking about Josh too based on these tweets:

Lauren Murray‏ @mommamurray 9h9 hours ago
As if on cue Satan ridicules & mocks those who speak/share G-d word. G-d loves, Satan condemns. Spread love  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 2764
https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/865965287186857985

Josh Allan Murray‏ Verified account @JoshAllanMurray 9h9 hours ago
Replying to @mommamurray
When faith is strong, God tests us - passing this test, all in Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 1f64c

https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/865968276106620928
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 20, 2017 8:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Amanda tweeted about people who flaunt their religion being the biggest bullies. I followed along and it was directed st a twitter troll that was tweeting to her. But people think it's about josh because the shoe fits & now she's getting trolled by his mom. It's pretty obvious it's momma murray. Does she think we don't know?

I'm guessing MM thought Amanda was talking about Josh too based on these tweets:

[quote]Lauren Murray‏ @mommamurray 9h9 hours ago
As if on cue Satan ridicules & mocks those who speak/share G-d word. G-d loves, Satan condemns. Spread love  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 2764
https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/865965287186857985

Josh Allan Murray‏ Verified account @JoshAllanMurray 9h9 hours ago
Replying to @mommamurray
When faith is strong, God tests us - passing this test, all in Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 1f64c

https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/865968276106620928[/quote]

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 1838857674 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 1838857674 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 1838857674

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm

And I'm sure God was all about him being led around on his hands and knees wearing a dog collar. Yep, God works best through Britney. Sit down BOR (and yo mama)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom