SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun May 21, 2017 5:20 pm

They're insane. At least Amanda can respond from her own account t. Josh and MM make fake accounts to harass that way they can say they never say anything and take the high road. Even though it's obvious it's coming from them. They both give me goosebumps they're so creepy. I'm all for amanda dating *edit* or Chase. Or I selfishly love her as a single mom because her posts are so cute

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not discuss the current season in any thread but the one labeled Rachel's Spoilers)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Do not discuss any of Rachel's guys in any threads but those labeled spoilers.  

We have unspoiled members and they should be allowed to read in all threads but the current seasons spoiler threads without fear of being spoiled.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok sure... Rolling Eyes dizzy  Rolling Eyes

Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn
I am v independent until something goes wrong with my TV or I need to hang curtains  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 1f198

Doesn't she make $20,000 a month or some rediculous amount schilling. Hire somebody. I just can't like or respect this woman. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 21, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quoted post that was wonky)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Ok sure... Rolling Eyes dizzy  Rolling Eyes

Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn
I am v independent until something goes wrong with my TV or I need to hang curtains  Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 1f198

ETA: should be fixed now. Didn't remove that SOS emoji the first time.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue May 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Watched amanda on ET. She did a great job not talking about Josh and is a total sweetheart. She didn't completely shut down Paradise though :claphands

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Watched amanda on ET. She did a great job not talking about Josh and is a total sweetheart. She didn't completely shut down Paradise though :claphands

Of course she didn't. no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue May 23, 2017 9:04 pm

I would do it if I were her. She travels all over and makes a careee out of it. Why turn that down? MM and Josh pooping their pants is just the added bonus

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Watched amanda on ET. She did a great job not talking about Josh and is a total sweetheart. She didn't completely shut down Paradise though :claphands

Of course she didn't. no no no

Yeah, on my watch, no claps there. She refrained from talking about her abusive ex. Isn't that part of the "deal" arranged from "Mediator Steve?" And of course BIP isn't out. Sadly, I don't think the BIP crop they are picking from girl-wise is better than Duhhh. At least she has her looks Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm

IDK...IMO her running around boozing and cruising and wilding while her 2 little ones spend one more week or 2 or 3 without her doesn't make her look so great. No one else has to worry about soiling their undies. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK...IMO her running around boozing and cruising and wilding while her 2 little ones spend one more week or 2 or 3 without her doesn't make her look so great. No one else has to worry about soiling their undies. IMO

I am not sure that the girls aren't better off with her gone. And if she keeps boozing and tanning those looks will fade sooner than later. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I would do it if I were her. She travels all over and makes a careee out of it. Why turn that down? MM and Josh pooping their pants is just the added bonus

Why turn it down? She has a pristine rep right now, somehow, despite 2 kids, not looking like a great mom by going on TV and hooking up with an abuser that she moved right into her house. Shame me once, sure. Do it again? Bye-bye sweet Amanda. Personally, hawking out your kiddos, your ex-husband and sub-tweeting about the BF you let enter your home despite multiple warnings doesn't make me a fan.

Glad she gets a career out of that. Sadly, she makes way more than me and I dedicated precious dollars to a collegiate education and then putting in the hours. I'm 36, Nick's age (like 3 weeks younger), but I do take offense to the new "schilling." I find it self-serving, pathetic and a sad example of our times. And I have a career in digital marketing. I just hate seeing the cattle follow. No offense. But we keep dumbing it down. How low do we go?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I would do it if I were her. She travels all over and makes a careee out of it. Why turn that down? MM and Josh pooping their pants is just the added bonus

Because she doesn't need to rush into another relationship? Let alone with one of these famehos. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom