SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 12:33 pm

What a great quote. Josh isn't sorry. Amanda has been handling it with class *lately* IMO and I loved her interview where she said she closed that Josh chapter. She does IG live and doesn't talk about him AT ALL. She just isn't bitter the way he is. Him and his crazy mom just won't leave her alone but I think she's over it

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 12:39 pm

IMO he and his crazy mom will not be leaving her alone for a very long time. Just my opinion.

The best thing for her to do, again my opinion, is do not use SM in any way shape or form to send any type of subtle messages, like the one she just posted.

ETA:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Josh confirmed in his ig live that amanda was just in Atlanta.  So the chapter has been closed for all of a week?  

IMO, Amanda lies to keep her "sweet, innocent victim" image.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Amanda hasn't played victim at all. (Even though IMO she IS the victim)She said the chapter is closed and she wishes the breakup could have been more amicable. He's the one constantly talking about the "truth" and tweeted the other day where he actually called himself a victim something saying "if you're a victim of somebody being mean" laugh out loud

LiterLly the same day amanda says she wishes the breakup could be amicable he goes and talks badly about her and acts crazy. He and his mom will never stop. Hopefully amanda just keeps doing what she's doing and takes the REAL high road

Last edited by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't see how Duh is taking the high road at all. A quick trip to ATL and now her own inspirational quote. She is stirring the pot then playing "oh poor me". The real Amanda, IMO, is a woman who goes out to eat and stays at concerts while her daughter is in the hospital. That alone tells me all I need to know about her. I have no respect for a woman who puts herself, her relationship and her social calendar above her children. Duh does all three. This is all IMO.

I understand some love her, I respect others rights to their own opinion, but until I see her put her girls first, all her other stuff will not change my opinion. Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 pm

When did she stay at a concert when her daughter was in the hospital

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Stagecoach recently, I believe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Who was in the hospital and why?

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Charlie visited the hospital with her father. I'm not sure if she had trouble breathing or if it was a scheduled check-up, but according to the dad all was fine afterwards, so I'm not sure why Amanda was needed. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 pm

We only got snips and snaps of pieces. Did Charlie have an asthma attack and go to the ER? Did the two parents text back and forth and agree that everything was under control and there was no reason for DUH to take several hours to return when Charlie would be discharged and ok by then? IDK. So it's kind of hard to know where to go with this with limited info, but it appears there was no long term illness or hospitalization involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 pm

I imagine Amanda has done many a trips to the hospital without their dad too. Not a big deal IMO.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm

I am no Amanda Fan but I cant knock her for that. If Dad had Charlie under control then all is fine. I think these attacks they are familiar with.

My dd had them really bad twice a year. She was so used to it she could have taken herself to the hospital. Put that mask on for a while and all is well. The odd time she had to sleep in the tent for the night.

At first its scary but then you just know exactly what to do and unfortunately the only relief is the ER. It is quick and painless. (They take asthma patients first so you never have to wait.)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom