SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Diana wrote:Josh doesn't think Nick's 'intentions are true'? laugh out loud pot meet kettle dude...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/josh-murray-im-skeptical-of-bachelor-nick-vialls-intentions-w468080

He is just the worst. It sort of makes me ill thinking about him. To me he's just a narcissistic azz.

"I don't like to say anything bad about anyone... but.... (insert verbal diarrhea of the mouth here.)"

What a douche. 

I would have dated Nick over Josh then. And my opinion stands now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Can she just write a Fictional Novel about this POS already? Take his azz down.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Amanda just followed andi on ig!!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Amanda just proved how fake she is to me with those paparazzi shots since she would have been making out with Josh anyway and the paparazzi shots just proved that she is two-faced and fake with her shade towards Josh on SM since behind the scenes she has no problem making out with him. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Southerngal wrote:Amanda just followed andi on ig!!

Maybe Andi will get new material for the book after all! 2pop
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm

I have zero interest in reading a book from Amanda and I can't stand Josh (he's the worst to me).

Amanda's full of it, IMO, and even worse than Andi to me especially since she has children!! It's on HER that she chose to bring Josh into her life and her children's life and it is on her that she chose to be making out with him again. Nothing but her own choices.

Plus, Amanda was warned against Josh from many others and about the book too so if she writes a book she should write about herself and how not to be and what not to do.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Hate that this sounds so jealous of me but just watched Lauren's IG story about her and Amanda shopping at a shoe store, might I add expensive shoe store and they both walked out with their arms loaded. And to think just a couple years ago Amanda made 100 dollars a month and now can go on shopping sprees. I've worked since I was 18 with only a maternity break and still working at home plus doing all the household duties for what I was able to save through the years. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 1f602
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Can she just write a Fictional Novel about this POS already? Take his azz down.

I want this to happen so bad! I will even promise to buy it if that helps make it happen. Not that I'm interested in reading it, but the idea of there being two fictional novels that are fictional out there for Josh to try and explain away is just too delicious. laugh out loud He doesn't even seem to realise that his manipulative games are just providing more content.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:23 am

Andi's book doesn't come out until Jan/18, so she has lots of time to change her storyline. Maybe she will include Amanda's life while dating Josh, and how she is single just like Andi! Ha!

@Laura Walsh, me too. the only time off I've had in all my working years, is 4 months maternity leave. (Now it's 12 months) That's why if I had something to shill, I'd be shilling till the cows come home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Honest question: this pic showed up on my explore page of Instagram and all I can ask is her face frozen like that? It seems to be the only facial expression she can make?

ETA: https://instagram.com/p/BQ_cCYZA3V4/

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:55 pm

@umngirl did you post a pic?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl did you post a pic?

I jus edited the post to add it. The emoji screwed up the posting.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom