SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/210911_exclusive_bachelor_paradise_star_josh_murray_reacts_to_amanda_stanton_kissing_pics/

"There were just so many outside forces and outside factors that got involved after we were together on the show, and it was unfortunate for a little bit."

Those outside forces that keep interrupting my control over Amanda has really screwed up my relationship. You know, those people that Amanda is friends with that invite her to parties. She whisper's things in my ear that make me go ballistic. Especially when she follows people on SM with the initials NV. Then I had to pretend everything was hunky dory for a month, until that b*astard NV had his premiere but in the meantime,

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  7 Dec 2016

Happy Happy Happy  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 1f602
singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 CzG0vE5UsAAprI6

Ga, did you photo shop that picture of Josh from his TB bio? This is the only one I have had of him? Great job!
singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 Mask-satan-08
the devil mademedoit

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I guess I gave Amanda too much credit for seeing through his lies. She is too dumb to even realize she is being played IMO. :headbanging

These two!  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 623245435

Source

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Maybe an offer came through to do Marriage Boot Camp and they need to be a couple to do it?

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:09 pm

coolangel wrote:I guess I gave Amanda too much credit for seeing through his lies. She is too dumb to even realize she is being played IMO. :headbanging

These two!  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 21 623245435

Source

All JMO.

Coolangel, what makes you think she's being played? He seemed to be pretty into her in the photos.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Yeah, I don't know if she's necessarily being played. I think they're both attention-hungry and emotionally needy people who cannot bear to be alone. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Lara wrote:Yeah, I don't know if she's necessarily being played. I think they're both attention-hungry and emotionally needy people who cannot bear to be alone. IMO.

She is just as manipulative and attention seeking as he is. She is just more subtle about it.

Both idiots.

Those poor girls. What a shining example mama is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Coolangel, what makes you think she's being played?  He seemed to be pretty into her in the photos.  

I am going to let Josh's 5 tweets from last monday-friday do the talking for why I think she is being played IMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 pm

She's done the same thing though. They're both 16.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 pm

And horny. Let's not forget that. They allowed themselves to be filmed on tv for the world to see on BIP. Those were not Bar Mitzvah kisses.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

@Kashathediva :uptonogood

@havadrpepper I was thinking the very same thing! I wonder when the next season of MBC starts filming.

IMO Amanda is not strong enough to realize he is not the guy for her nor is she the gal for him. I have always thought, he has the ability to be suave and smooth talk, which I identify as BS. A few drinks in her, and next thing you know the old hand behind the head, knee up pose, passionate kiss happens where the paps just so happen to be lurking around 2 inches away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva :uptonogood

@havadrpepper I was thinking the very same thing! I wonder when the next season of MBC starts filming.

IMO Amanda is not strong enough to realize he is not the guy for her nor is she the gal for him. I have always thought, he has the ability to be suave and smooth talk, which I identify as BS. A few drinks in her, and next thing you know the old hand behind the head, knee up pose, passionate kiss happens where the paps just so happen to be lurking around 2 inches away.

Guardian Angel, I agree that there seemed to be paps there but what do you think Amanda was trying to accomplish?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:21 pm

coolangel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
Coolangel, what makes you think she's being played?  He seemed to be pretty into her in the photos.  

I am going to let Josh's 5 tweets from last monday-friday do the talking for why I think she is being played IMO.

Coolangel,

I agree with the significance of the second through fourth ones but don't understand the significance of the first one or the last one. In is interview he said that that tweet was not meant for anyone but just a quote he liked and thought might help others.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove