SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Laura Walsh wrote: Guardian Angel,  I agree that there seemed to be paps there but what do you think Amanda was trying to accomplish?  

Well, GA may have different thoughts, but I'll take a swing at it.  

I don't think Amanda by herself was trying to accomplish anything.  I think they both had an agenda.  Hers, to scratch an itch, get her name out and some attention, IMO.  His is a little bit more complex, IMO.  It'd the the same as hers, IMO, but you have to add the Nick factor in.  It's got to be killing him that Nick is not being totally dragged threw the mud, torn apart by the media, and generally seems happy, IMO.  And then if you add in the preview for tonight's epi... Double whammy.  And that Mama's boy must be chomping that the bit for attention and to do anything take some of it away from Nick.  

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:28 pm

@Laura Walsh I would hope Amanda was with Josh, kissing him, and making out because she wanted to. IMO if she has no intention of getting back with him, then she should keep her distance and not give him hope or be at the same functions he is at. IMO he's not the type to be just friends when he probably wants more.

I have no idea what they discussed or what they are up to but to me those pics clearly indicated she was quite happy to be with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71462

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Coolangel,  

I agree with the significance of the second through fourth ones but don't understand the significance of the first one or the last one.  In is interview he said that that tweet was not meant for anyone but just a quote he liked and thought might help others.

The first tweet is the most significant of them all IMO. I can't get into details why I think so coz I am trying to toe the line when it comes to discussing Nick's season here. IMO It's not a coincidence that Josh started all this reconciliation talk a day after the next episode's previews aired. IMO Josh wants to put a happy-couple front over the next few weeks and Amanda is his best option right now. Too bad she is an idiot (IMO) to not realize that she is just a means to an end. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 pm

coolangel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
Coolangel,  

I agree with the significance of the second through fourth ones but don't understand the significance of the first one or the last one.  In is interview he said that that tweet was not meant for anyone but just a quote he liked and thought might help others.

The first tweet is the most significant of them all IMO. I can't get into details why I think so coz I am trying to toe the line when it comes to discussing Nick's season here. IMO It's not a coincidence that Josh started all this reconciliation talk a day after the next episode's previews aired. IMO Josh wants to put a happy-couple front over the next few weeks and Amanda is his best option right now. Too bad she is an idiot (IMO) to not realize that she is just a means to an end. All JMO.

It takes two to tango. She is getting something out of this as well. Whose to say they didn't arrange this whole thing between the two of them beforehand?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

@Sprite I agree, they were in on it together IMO.  And I don't buy that's it's honestly because they want to reconnect.  I think it's for attention and to try to take the spotlight away from someone or ones else. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:35 am

Im single right now, but hey let me just make out with my EX-fiancé and make a lame joke about how the pics maybe photoshopped. Haha Mamma's boy you're so funny no no Rolling Eyes

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite I agree, they were in on it together IMO.  And I don't buy that's it's honestly because they want to reconnect.  I think it's for attention and to try to take the spotlight away from someone or ones else. JMO

Horrible people!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 am

It would be fine to play these games, but Amanda has two little girls to think about, and to put them through the ringer again is just wrong IMO. And I hold them both accountable for that, because even though Amanda is their mother, Josh also lived we with them, and IMO is irresponsible and flippant about them. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 am

He is so bitter and self-righteous!

http://www.etonline.com/news/210953_exclusive_josh_murray_says_andi_dorfman_and_nick_viall_are_perfect_for_each_other/

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:51 am

He's been publicly trashing both Andi and Nick for ages, but he's so above putting other people down. LMAO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He's been publicly trashing both Andi and Nick for ages, but he's so above putting other people down. LMAO

Yep. He is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. There's so little correlation between his words and his actions I don't know whether to laugh or cry. JMO.

I don't think he really wants Amanda back. I think his ego took a massive hit when she dumped him and he needed to prove it to himself that he can get back into her good graces. His ego is intact again now thanks to this little reconciliation, you can tell by the fact that he looks like a cat that got the cream when talking about it (while not wanting to talk about it Rolling Eyes ). He feels like he's back in control. I'll be surprised if he has any further use for her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

This POS enrages me to no end. I wouldn't wish any Bach girls to end up with him, even my least fav, despite some strong contenders laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove